The Lu's

My Brother’s Babysitter

Aunty's POV

Hiiiiii This is Luhan's mom. Aunty Lu. This is my first time personally talking to you right? so uhmmm what do they usually do around here? talk? just talk? Okay, i can do that. We'll talk about my son and the lovely Soo Ah.

It's been 3 months since those two became official. I've seen everything right from the start. How they quarreled and plan to kill each other. Then how everything goes down to the proper way it should be. You see, I always knew Luhan would fall for Soo Ah. Ever since the-WAIT?! Not yet the right time to tell you. Almost slipped. Here's the thing, I was aware of Luhan's wrong deeds towards to his past girlfriend. I mean his a killer. Any girl that falls for him would clearly experience the deadly pain I hate -every girl hate. Did I talked to him about it? nope. As a mother, this may sound rude and wrong, but wanna know a secret? I was planning to risk everything and set Soo Ah and Luhan on an arrange marriage.  Funny? laugh all you want.
 
That night when Luhan sneek out with his friends and hired a babysitter. Me and my honey-boo was already planning everything. Like the medical papers that we'll need to pretend like I'm dying and such plus the wedding arrangement itself. But it seems like fate was with us, and all we have to do was sit back and relax. Love i taking the wheel~ After that day, I knew they were the perfect couple of the year. I've seen them kill each other, but fail-thank God. I've also seen them develop their feelings like a little flower dancing gracefully. Within, this 3 month of roller coaster adventure, I'm willing to see more. More of their almost break ups, more of their misunderstanding, more of their frustration and more down side of the ride, cause by the end of the day, they know how to come back to each other and fix everything. I know they may not have this forever thing. I know they might end up as strangers again, but I hope and really really praying for them to keep the chemistry they have. I love them. I love Luhan for Soo Ah, and I love Soo Ah for Luhan.
 
Uncle's POV
 
Oh! Hello hello. It's nice to talk to you. uh? I should do the talking? uhhh what should I say? Okay let's just talk about my son.
 
I've watched my son grow and I'm very proud of him. I'm happy that he's my son. I mean he's smart, he's not just using it properly. he's good looking just like me. He's very lovin to his baby brother, and most of all he never disobeyed us. Specially the family rules, passed through the generations of Lu's. Ever since he's young, fangirls was there. Not to mention he is also surrounded by 11 good looking boys. When they're young, they never paid to much attention about that, I remembered Chanyeol, running towards his father when a lot of girls followed him on 3rd grade white day. He was literally crying when he hugged his father's legs. Then the other boys saw what he did and they start crying too. Those days~ Anyway, when they reached their high school life, everything changed. The boys became a hard level playboys.
 
I wanted to punch his face when I found out he was a notorious playboy. I talked to him about this and all he did was smile at me and replied "dad, I'll stop when I meet the one. I want to find him soon so I'm trying every girl" then he chuckles and pecks my forehead before going to his bedroom. I was fuming and called for my wife. I was literally ranting everything out on her, until she flashed me her oh-so-brilliant plan. I quickly agreed cause that's his reason too right? He wanted the one? And I think this wonderful kid is the one. 
 
I'm a close friend to her  parents and when my honey-boo proped the arrgaed marriage plan, I quickly agreed. Crazy, maybe. But I want him to stop before everything ends drastically. Like the girl get pregnant or he catches STD or whatsoever. Now I've seen what a great plan this is. I mean, he's smiling wider and brighter, he became livelier, he's happier and he's the Luhan we're always knew he is. As long as this is kind of love sticks to them, I'll do anything to protect it. I wi-"DADDDDDDYYYY it's my turn now!" oh well my baby boy is here. Bye. Help me protect their love okay? 
 
Little Bruh's POV
 
Daddy and mommy is so talkative right? Anyway, hi noona and hyung~ We'll be talking about Han hyung right? okay. Leave it to me.
 
My brother is very very very veeeeerrrryyyy noisy. Specially when he brings her friends here. Their like 12 large alarm clocks walking the village up. Plus when I woke up late at night, I heard hyung making weird noises while calling a female's name. I don't know what he's doing so when morning came I asked appa if hyung was with anyone that evening. He answered no and then I asked why is hyung groaning out of breath he said something about boys secret play time. I also asked who are those names he's calling? abeoji answered 'his imaginary friends' Then mom said it's for old boys only so I never asked again. But I never understand it. How can hyung play alone? That's really lonely. Maybe Soo Ah noona can play with him. But why would he play with a girl? Is hyung gay?
 
Ah! speaking of noona, ever since she start baby sitting me, I became smarter and wiser. She's the best noona I could ever have. She's smart, pretty, caring and lovable. I asked her once if I can marry her just like omma and abeoji but she answered, 'I can't. Because you're to young and noona likes someone else. Someone pretty close to you. And if you marry noona your waiting princess would be sad. This is our secret okay? Don't tell your hyung'I don't know why, but maybe because hyung alwats teases noona, that's why she only ed me with her secret. She smiled and still treated me the same. So I still love her. Plus, when she stayed here the noises I heard from hyung's room stopped for a while. I had my most peaceful sleep for a while. But then after some weeks-after being an officially couple, hyung started doing it again. Urrgh~ I was so annoyed but when I heard him calling Soo Ah's name, I became happy. At least hyung's not playing with his imaginary friends anymore.  
 
I also noticed his smiles became much more happy and soft. I like my present hyung. He's so so so so so funny now. He's less scary than before. I love him before but I love him 10x now. Whatever noona did is a good job. I like it very much. I like it as much as ice creams...almost. 
 
Luhan's POV:
 
where is everyone? 
 

A/N: Hiiiii guuuyyyyssss. I'm backkk! I missed you all. I hoped I paid you by letting the lovely Lu speaking. By the way, I'm planning to get a co-author? Would anyone want to apply? It's not official yet but who knows? hehehe

Comment
;
;
;
;
Subscribe
;
;
;
;
Upvote