029. Reckless

My Brother’s Babysitter
SOO AH'S POV
 
After a little walk and chat with Henry oppa, I quickly went home.
 
"What did you do with him?" aunty ask in a very plain tone.
 
"eh?"
 
"Just asking"She smiled. But i know that smile is a fake one.
 
"We just did some stuff we always do when we are young."I smiled.
 
"Ahh..like what?"ok, what going on? Aunty seems weird.
 
"Ahh..ee...we rang all the doorbell we could find, then run as fast as we could"I said shyly, while rubbing the back of my neck. Imagine 2 growl people playing like kids.
 
"Ahh..Soo Ah, can we talk for a while?"Aren't we talking already?/slapped/ i tried to hold back my laughter and nodded my head. She walked towards their garden and i just followed. My atmosphere around her was never like this. I never experience this towards her. Why I'm nervous?
 
"Sit"She smiled ad put her hand to the chair in  front of her and I followed her order.
 
"What are we talking about aunty?"
 
"How long have you been with Henry?"
 
I was taken aback with her question.
 
"Hmm..including our past life, we've been, hmmm, 16-18 years?"Then she just nodded. "wae?"
 
"nothing. last question. Do you like Henry?"
 
My eyes widen at that sudden question.
 
"no. I love him..but as a brother. Nothing more nothing less."i said in a quick swift. Then her smile came back.
 
"really?! Do you promise that?"She asked happily. Then I nodded. Is that all the reason for those sad faces, cold answers and everything?
 
"Omg! you made my day! Come on. Help me cooks for our dinner. We must have a little feast"
 
"feast?!" I looked at her weirdly.
 
"Just joking. help me ok? Just go and change your clothes." She pushed me inside the house and slap my cheeks.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Say, do you like Luhan?
 

that question keeps on running in my mind. When Henry oppa asked me if I like Luhan, why can't answer that fast? Why can't I answer confidently like I did earlier when aunty asked me about Henry? What makes them different?
 
"Aish~"I stood up and dress myself the head down to help aunty with the cooking stuffs.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
We finished dinner, Lulu's asleep yet Luhan's not home. What could happen to him. I can't help but worry. For no apparent reason, i want him to appear after I close then open my eyes. We all tried to text and call him, but nothing happen. No replies calls nor text. Aunty is worried sick. And so am I. Everybody is.
 
"Aunty, I'll call him"i said and stood up then tried to dial his number. It rang for nth time. But he haven't picked up. I didn't gave up there. I called once, twice, thrice. I sighed as I thought of letting it go.
 
"Aunty, he's not picking up...I'm sorry."
 
"it's not your fault."She smiled lightly.
 
Where could this Luhan be! I'm worried like hell. Is he in trouble? in pain? what?
 
I sighed and I swear to never leave Aunty and Uncle's side while Luhan is not here.
 
END OF POV
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
-While at Baekhyun's bar-
 

"I'm telling you! He said he fell for Soo Ah!"Baekhyun reasoned himself.
 
["Maybe it's because he's drank"]

"No!! My appa said that if a person is drank. All his/her secrets would blow!"
 
["That's also right. I heared many of people are saying"]
 
[but he's still drunk he don;t know what he's saying"]
 
[Aiiishh~  this is really confusing me!"]
 
["you're not alone!"]
 
[join me in!]
 
The phone is ranging with 11 men speaking all at the same time.
 
["hyung had been in-love once right?With-"]
 
[idiot! That's only a crush! If she didn't leave then I guess it will turn to that thing too!"]
 
["hey don't scold Tao"]
 
[kay Ben!"]
 
["if that kind of Luhan wa just a crush then, this 'sp called in-loved' Luhan is in his worst situation"]
 

"yeah men! Luhan is now, drunk to hell! He never been drunk like this before?"
 
["you think he'll be alright?"]
 
[well, he's manly, isn't he?"]
 
[right~]

Then they all laughed.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-next day-
 

Soo Ah didn't sleep. Well, not really but she do wakes up after 3-4 hours. Worried about Luhan's whereabouts. She looked at her watch and knew that she needs to walk up to help aunty make some breakfast. She was yawning and stretching while going down the stair. 
 
"Oh?! Lu-"She blinked as Luhan just passed by her. She was definitely shocked and all. He didn't come home last night, then he won't speak to her? She just stood there, with rooted feet, and still processing what just happen.
 
"Luhan? Are you ok?" she asked.
 
"None of your concern." He said as plain as that.
 
"Are you mad at me?" he stopped walking. She was also shocked at her question.
 
"I'm sorry"She apologized.
 
"What if i said yes?-" he turns around and looked at her "-Would you care? Definitely not." Then he continue walking.
 
"I would..."She mumbled to herself.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"yeay! breakfast!" Lulu shouted as he smelled the food. Al off them gather on the table except for Soo Ah who's about o climb up to her room.
 
"Soo Ah! Where are you going?"uncle asked.
 
"I'm on duty within the next hour till midnight"she smiled.
 
"Why not eat? You cooked this anyway"Aunty persuade her. She shaked her head and was about to open and speak, when Luhan answered for her.
 
"Let her be. Maybe she is already dying to leave this place. Let's just eat."he said and start eating. All of them are speechless.
 
"What? stop staring. let's eat"he said.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
While Soo Ah was riding the bus, she was still processing why Luhan is mad at her. She don't know but, somewhere within her wants to clarify everything. Hug him and apologize even if she doesn't know why. A knew feeling was running in her body. As she lean her head on the window, she closed her eyes. Flashes of Luhan's smile, grins, laughter,  and all. He's touch and warms seems so visible and that makes her open her eye but to see nothing but an empty seat beside her. Leaving her hearth an ache.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As Luhan throw himself to his bed, he pounded hard if he is doing the righting. Spacing with her, making a gap within them, and slowly cutting the connections they have. Is he really doing the right thing? Would he feel better if he do that? Would hi crazy feeling go away? he was left with no one again. Left by someone he love, again. is he better in making with all y woman? Is flinging really his style? he closed her eyes and all of her memories keeps rewinding in her mind. From the first time he saw her up to the sadness and confusion on her face early this morning. Then an urge of wanting to hug her and apologize for doing reckless stuffs. He hugged the pillow beside him and a tear drop from his eyes. Memories of yesterday and everything that is happening today flashes. 
 
"Soo Ah, mianhae..."
 
He wanted to tell her badly. He wanted to make her his. He wanted to make everything on her his. Till the end of time.
 
"Luhan? Are you ok?"her mom's voice was heared at the other end of the door.
 
"Yeah. Never mind me. Just a little hung over from last night. Sorry I haven't inform you that I can't go home. I slept at Baekhyun's V.I.P rooms. Don't worry I'm fine"He answer all he's mother's following questions.
 
"Ok. Have a ice rest ok?"
 
"nae~"
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
hours pasted. They finished dinner and the house seems normal, its just that the house is incomplete without Soo Ah. It specially hurt Luhan, having the  girl not around. Would this be his life without her?
 
He tried to watch some (ahem!) on his laptop but it doesn't distract him to look at the watch from time to time. Why isn't she home yet? He grabbed he's phone and went to the application.
 
how's your day?
erased
 
have you eaten?
 
erased
 
I'm not mad, don't worry. Just jealous and hurt...\
erased
 
I miss you.. I'm sorry...
erased
 
I love you...
 
"Ahhhhhhh~~!" he was obviously frustrated. Why can't he just message him like, how are you?, I'm ok, or anything similar to that?
 
He threw the phone and it hit the headboard of his bed. He looked at his window and saw nothing.
 
"Aissh~" He was about to walk away when he saw an open headlights. He looked again and saw Soo Ah coming out of a white Lamborghini. His eyebrow touch its end and waited for the person ho's driving came out of the car. His blood heats up as he saw his mortal enemy. All the events that happen earlier broken in once again. He was worried and ready to talk to her a moment ago. if only this man haven't showed. anger and envy wouldn't in again.  they talked for a while and as usual Henry can make her smile and laugh effortlessly.
 
"maybe I'm the one who's the third-wheel. Seeing her smile would make me happy yo right?" he asked the air. He chuckled as he realize that he's not talking to anybody.
 
"Now, I'm crazy. yah! Soo Ah! What dafuq have you done?Don't worry. I won't bother your relationship anymore. What's my fight against that guy who knows your every inch." He lay down on his bed and closed his eyes. Studying if he should let go or fight.
 
knock knock
 
"Luhan? you might be asleep now..." he peered up as he heared her voice.
"Though I don't know why you're mad, I'm sorry. Tell me so I can defense myself and change kay?"'I'm sorry'? what's that some sort denying him? Then he heared footstep walking away his door.
 
"Sorry too...."
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
A/N: Hi guys!!!
Ahhhh~ Luhan is already sure~
What 'cha think of this update?
Please send me some feed backs. Negative or positive, please let me know!
If some errors sorry still not edited. I'm sleepy =,='I'am really-_-zzzz
will be edited tom.
Thanks guys~
 
Comment
.
.
.
.
Subscribe
.
.
.
.

Vote!