023. Road Trip 2

My Brother’s Babysitter

 

 

SHOOT

.

.

.

.

.

It happen so fast.

 

I touched the side of my lips.

 

The area where she kiseed me.

 

FLASHBACK

 

"Just admit it! Yo-" then she kissed me. It touched the right side of my lips. Then she fixed her position which is looking away from me. And then close her eyes.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

I was to stunned that I need to pull over.  I touch this lucky right side of my lips. It feel so warm. Her lips on mine. And this time she did it. This -THIS TIME SHE DID IT! WOAH~ I tried waving my hands on her face. No response.  Is she asleep? Is she?I fanned myself so calm my hormones.  Well... I start the engine of my car. Then go back to the road.

 

END OF POV

 

SOO AH'S POV

 

Why did I do that? I was also stunned. I panicked so I pretend sleeping. What the heck was that? Come on Soo Ah! Aishhh~ dang it! I continue coursing myself until I felt my eyelids heavy. Igive in and sleep.

 

END OF POV

 

LUHAN'S POV

 

I must look stupid right now. I can't stop smiling. I look like an idiot child given the most precious gift.

 

"Yah! Do you know that yoy made me happy? You made this morning special. Do you know that? Huh?" I speak out loud. I kmow she's can't hear me, but..I just need this out.

 

"Yah! Do you know that you added many different feeling in thia stupid heart? You're far away from my type. Sooooo far. Did you make me drink something to make me like this, huh? Damn you!" I laughed.  I look like a crazy old man.

 

"Do you know that I..I think..I...L../laughs/" I can't even find the worlds.

 

END OF POV

 

After a minute of the lovely ride. They arrived the school. Luhan tooke off his seatbelt and turned to Soo Ah.

 

"Hey, Ms. ie we have arrived~" Luhan woke her up with sweet voice.

 

"Hmmm.."she fridges.

 

"I'll leave you here, wake up~" she tapped her and she started rubbing her eyes. Then she cover as she yawn.

 

"Hoh! now the car stink!" Luhan said as his left hand covers his nose and the other is fanning the surrounding. Soo Ah shoot him deathly glares.

 

"Wae miss ie?"

 

"Miss ie?! Why would y-oh...it's your fault you won't shut up, so I did what I need to do. "

 

Luhan giggled"Now you owe me something! Ok?"

 

"Wae?!" She asked as she looked at Luhan.

 

"Kissing my lips has a payment ok? And I'm your first, I need a prize!" He said proudly.

 

"That's un-wait, you think you're my first? Well you're wrong!" She smirked and then get out of the car. Luhan was shocked. He was not her first? He followed her out.

 

"I'm not then who? Henry?"

 

"Maybe? Maybe not?" As she smirked "hey open the trunk! I need my stuffs."she ordered.

 

"No. Not until you tell me your first!" Luhan said after slamming his hand on the trunk. (Not really hard. It was not a mad slam)Soo Ah run to the driver's seat and open the trunk herself. Luhan got shocked with the sudden movement of the trunk so his hand fell causing him to loose his balance. He didn't meet the floor. Soo Ah quickly grab her stuffs and run. Luhan was stopping her but she use her bags to hit him. She successfuly entered the school gate.

 

==================================================================

 

The bus came for scholars. And a plane at the school's runway, for class A.

 

 

One by one, scholars entered the bus and the bus is filled with noise.  If someone's planning to sleep then that person will fail. This students' mouth won't stop singing,  talking, eating, and everything.  Some are assigned for chair tapping, beatbox, guitar, voice, beat maker, and others.(Like EXO K on thier way to the beach)

 

With grace and finesse, students from class A filled the plane. The moment each other found thier seats, headsets are place on thier head. some fall from deep slumber.(Like EXO M)

 

#############################################################

 

LUHAN'S POV

 

I just wish we have the same location as them. Yeah, I wanted that to happen for no reason.

 

END POV

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

 

A/N:Hey I'm back! /waves like crazy/ I' sorry for not updating, we celebrate a tradition. So yeah! I' m also sorry for this shabby chapter. I' m sorry your highnesses./bows 90 degrees/

 

About the game, as you all see everybody got(got7? XD) it correct./clapps/

So decide to let my sister do iny mini myni mo (not sur about the spellingXD)thing without her knowing the reason.

 

So the winner is~/drum roll/

 

 

Augustin and nicky_you'rehopeless

Congratulations!!! You can know tell me what rp you request. Thank you:)))

 

Do you think I should put more games here?