019. Truth

My Brother’s Babysitter

Luhan arrived like said. After 5 minutes.

"Luhan here!" Soo Ah said as she raise her hand

"Oh! Why did you call me over?"

"Oh...first of all thanks for coming here. I really hope you're not doing anything"

"Nah..I'm not doing anything. I was heading home from....yeah"

"Ok...? So anyways. Omma called  me minutes before I called you. She said that we better prepare for the incoming camping of the family. She also said that she needed to talk to you so you better go home."

"Oh...is that all? Then why didn't you said this over the phone?"

"I wanted to, but my phone *raise phone and shake* went low bat after aunty called. So after my phone call with you, i decided to turn it off."

"Oh. So what will you ride going to your office?"

"Well..I was taking a bus from here."

"I got my car now. I made the tunk full. So wanna grab a free ride?"

"Nah I'll-"

"I insist. Take it before I change my mind"

"Ok"

They finished thier coffee with a little chat about her past life.Luhan slowly understood why Soo Ah needed to work as much as she can.

"Woah. I really need to go now."

"Ok. Come" luhan stood up. They all went out and headed to the hopital.

"Good morning miss!" The guard greetes her.

"Good morning!"

They toke the elevator and reached 5th floor. They walk throught the hall way and reached her office.

"Thanks for the accompany."

"No prob! I better get going. Bye."

"Bye! Thanks again." Luhan leaved her office after she said her goodbye.

"Ahjussi! Are you Miss Kyu's boyfriend?" A cleaning lady come and asked me.

"Excuse me?...but why are you asking?"

"Well I wanted you to take good care of her. She've been good to me for a very long time. She's like my daughter."

I smiled and replied "I will"

"By the way you look good together. You'll make a pretty offsprings"

"I think that escalated to fast.." I laughed.

"I know. I know teenagers. I know youngsters." She laughed back and continue her task.

I bowed and leave.

-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-

LUHAN'S POV

I drove back to our house. I open the radio. Just ro relax. Why did I even let a s** go for Soo Ah?

I' ve been leaving with shadows over head
I' ve been sleeping with a cloud above my bed
I' ve been lonely for so long
Trapped in the past  I  just can't seems to move on

All I wanna do is find a way back into love.
I can't make it through without a way back into love.

Oh oh

What?! Music and Lyrics? Ok next next!

You, with your words like knives
And swords and weapons that you use against me,
You, have knocked me off my feet agaim,
Got me feeling like-

I better use my mp3 where cool music shall be heard.

-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

Ding dong

"Coming!"I heared my brother's voice. He opened the door and show me his bright smile.

" Appa?"

"He left a momment ago"

"How's school?" I asked.

"Thame. Hyung! I heared that you thay late all night together with Thoo Ah noona. Ith it true?"

"Yup! I did."

"Really?! Why? Tell me tell me!"

"It's already late. You better get to bed. Pali!"I messed up with his hair.

"What?! It'th to early!" He whinned.

"No no no"

"Hahaha! A-Pink! Hyung ith a gay! Hyung ith a gay!" He sanged

"You better close your door tonight" I warned him

"GAYYYYYYYY!"

This kid.

I went to the kitchen to see what to have for dinner.

"Oh Luhan! There's a steak on the ref. You just need to pre heat it."

"Thanks omma" I put the steak on the oven.

"So tell me. What happen last night?" She asked as she put her elbow on the table and hands on her chin. While she wiggle her and eyebrow.

"Last night? What last night?" I grab the steak back and the rice.

"You know. You...Soo Ah...together. .."

"Secret"I said as I put a spoonfull food on my mouth.

"Keeping secrets? I see" oh gosh this would be a long night. Mom won't stop bothering me. Lulu help!!!!

"Mom! I need my bed time thory!!!!!" Lulu shouted from his room.Thanks^○^

"You better be lucky today son." She run towards Lulu's room. Hahaha. Victory. I finish eating and I grab a glass of water and sit on the sofa. I remember last night.

FLASHBACK

Luhan! Luhan! Aren't you happy I' m back?

I woke up 2 in the morning. What the hell is that dream? The voice is so familiar. So familiar that it gave me goose bumps. My heart won't stop beating fast. As if I run for 3 k marathon.I need water. A cold one. I made my way to the staircase. One step after another. Feeling droopy. What the! What's that figure? I walk close to the figure which happen to be like sleeping on the sofa. I open the ligh on the staircase. Soo Ah? Why is she sleeping here? I walk closer. She still have her lab coat on. My lips can't hide the gentle smile drew on them. I grab the blanket beside her and wrap her with it. My running heart started to beat on it's stable phase. I lay her down the sofa and she didn't seems to mind. I lay to the other sofa, which is facing her direcrion. My face directly at her direction. All I could do is stare and wonder if love do exists? If she made me turn to another man? Question keeps wondering my mind. Unil I doze of to sleep.

⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙

A/N: Sorry if this update is short. I know, I know. I update very late. Yeay!! An update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what do you think about Luhan's feelings??

Comment
#
#
#
#
Subscribe
#
#
#
#
Vote