003.I want to meet you

My Brother’s Babysitter

“You look awful.. We’re not going to a library!” Hye Na insulted Soo Ah.

“I don’t have club clothes. You know this is my first time.” She looked down while twirling the edge of her hair.

I’m also a genius but I know how to have fun!!! Hye Na mentally slaps Soo Ah.

“I know what you’re thinking ‘I’m also a genius but I know how to have fun’, Am I right?”

“Yah sure, well I guess you need to go to my house then!”

“Why can’t we just go to the country side and take a good look at the scenery?”

“NO” She said while walking on the door.

“Hye Na~~~”

“NO as in N..O…Follow or I will not talk to you for a month… no for a year, so what?”She looks at her with a scary stare.

“Fo…llo….w?”

“Good”

“GOOD?!” Soo Ah repeated hesitantly.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/                                                                                                                                                                               

“Now you look perfect! Why aren’t you wearing this kind of clothes? It fit you perfectly!” Hye Na slap her arms.

“Stop being sarcastic! I look like a…slu- not to offend you but it fits you perfectly but when I wore it I look like a ! I don’t like wearing this kind of clothes so maybe that’s the reason why I don’t know how I look.” Soo Ah never thought she’s pretty and breaking up with Myungsoo L put her self-esteem lower.

“You don’t believe me?” Hye Na frowned

“Ok! I look pretty. SUPER PRETTY” Soo Ah said with a fake smile.

“ok let’s go!” Hye Na clapped happily like a baby girl. She pulled Soo Ah to her car. She started to step on the gas engine Soo Ah’s phone ring.

RING~~RING~~~

“Why aren’t you answering it?”Hye Na asked

“It’s…L”

“Answer it! Men, come on! Move on!”

She took a gulp and answered it.

“Yow” she said tried to sound cool but cold.

“Hmm… my wife…I mean… my fiancé…”

“STOP MUMMBLING YOU LOOK STUPID. YOU KNOW I DON’T LIKE STUPID PEOPLE!!!!”

“Ah… so she wants to meet you. And I want to inform that the wedding will be next week and we want you there…if you want?”

“Sure I’ll come. Why not?”

“Oh sure thank you! We’ll be waiting at the nearest TOM N TOMS©”’

“bye” Soo ah hang up.

“So what did he said?” Hye Na asked worriedly

“He asked me if I can go at the nearest TOM N TOMS© and they want me to attend their wedding”

“What a nerve? And you said?”

“Yes” she answered immediately

“Why?”

“you said I shall move on, so I did”

Did I do the right thing or what? Soo Ah murmured

“I told you that, but don’t do things that are going to hurt you! Are you a loninati?” 

“I guess? We should go to the store now. They’re waiting.”

“ok, but I’m warning you, you might get hurt.”

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Soo Ah took a polite 90 degrees body bow.

“Hi I’m Soo Ah, Kyu Soo Ah”

“Hi I’m Lee Khye Na. THE FIIIIIAAAAAAAANNCEE OF MYYYYUUUUUNGGS”

“with all do respect you don’t need to emphasize those words.”

She looks stupid. How can L end up with her? She took her steps near the chair and pull it since L would pull the chair for his ‘fiancé’

The whole coffee break is all about L and Khye Na’s PDA (public display of affection).  

I hope I shouldn’t let Hye Na go so I won’t be outcast.

-FLASHBACK-

“Should I go or come with you?”Hye Na asked while doing her stupid habit, tapping his foot on the floor.

“I should go alone. If I have you by my side I would look stupid. Like what you are doing.”

“Ahehehe! Sorry I remember, you hate stupid things.”

-END OF FLASHBACK-

She thought when suddenly someone grabbed his arms.

“Ahhh! What the- Lu-Luhan?! Lulu?! What are you doing here?”

“I won’t like seeing ‘MY GIRLFRIEND’ being OUTCAST by showing PDA in front of her. Excuse me can I borrow my girlfriend?” Luhan do his captivating smile.

Myungsoo’s fist was clench tightly.

“Sure!  I’m sorry I don’t know she’s being outcast. As I can see you are rich men so if you want, here’s my calling card.” Khye Na said with a business voice. Luhan rolled his eyes and accept the calling card with a fake smile.

 

 

A/N: Hi fellow readers! I miss you so much.... I would like to tell everyone that I'm very sorry 

for updating late. I'm also sorry that this chapter is a bit short. And most of all,

any grammatical problems, I'm really sorry for that part. T.T

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

MORE FLUFF ON THE WAY!^^