016.Sarcsm

My Brother’s Babysitter

"Hey you owe something now!" Soo Ah suddenly spoke.

"Eh?! Owe?When?"Luhan asked

"I run wi-"

"I've save you!...hey...that means you owe me something!" Luhan smirked

"Save me?! How come you save me?"

"Didn't you heared the guy shouted, 'if I catch you I'll let you watch how I f*** your girlfriend! '"He imitate the men's voice. Soo Ah slightly giggled and...

"'OVER MY DEAD BODY!!!'" She compied Luhan's voice and laugh. But Luhan realized that he really said that like a worried husband.

Uwa~uwa~ omma~~! Appa~~!-a young girl cried. Without hesitation Soo Ah run towards him and kneeled infont of him

"Pretty girl? Why are you crying?"she greeted.

"I'm lost!"she whined.

"Do you know anything about your parents?Address, contact number, or anything"

"I know omma's number but I don't have a phone"she started crying again.

"Okok..don't cry. Here use unnie's phone" she gave her phone to the young child. The girl started pressing the numbers then put the phone in her ear.

"Uwa~~~! You don't have load~~!"she started whining again. Soo Ah blush because of embarrassment.

"Here. Use this."Luhan gave her phone. His head is looking away and one of his hand is place inside his pocket. Soo Ah smiled and turned her attention to the little girl.

"Omma~~! I'm lost but the cute couple helped me! They're both good specially unnie. Omma! I'm infront of KJM University.  Come palli. I want you to see them! Ok? Bye!" She said really cheerful. As if she didn't cried earlier.

"You think unnie is really good?" She asked to the young girl.

"Yup! You're really good. Like Cinderella"

"Really? Then you are like Rapanzzel on Tangle. Verry brave!" She smiled and slightly pinch the girls cheeck.

"What's your name?" Luhan asked as he kneeled down beside the two.

"Shafolls. Oppa you're like the prince of Cinderella. You must love her well ok?" They both blush and smile.

"Oppa already did..... take good care of unnie!"he continued.

"Yeay! That makes me happy!" They all giggled.

"Omo~! My baby!" the two of them look behind and saw a woman and a man. They both stood up and step out of the painting.

"Omma they are the couple I'm talking about" they bowed and smiled brightly.

"Thank you for saving my daugther. I'm really grateful" the man thanked them.

"Ah! Aren't Cinderella and the Princey kessed each other?" The girl asked her mom and the woman just cheekily smiled. So as the man.

"Nono. Princy will only kiss Cinderella when it's 12 in the morning" Soo Ah protested. The face of the girl frown.

"Please~. This would be the last request of my daugther. Please" the woman begged. Luhan grabbed Soo Ah's waist and place one of his hand on her face and there lips meet. It only last for 3 seconds.

"Yeay~! Thank you unnie, hyung. Bye! We need to go home! Thanks for everything" the girl waved and left the place together with her parents.

"Thanks Luhan" she sincerely said.

"For what?"

"For not taking advantage of the situation. You know, you could have kissed me....again"

"Pfff... I'm not like that..."

When it's you...
I guess?

'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'

Back at the school.

"Where have you been?" Hye Na asked worried.

"I'm sorry but,it's a long story" she apologized.

Without any further ado, Jinyoung clapped his hand to get everybody's attention. And he succeed.

"Ok, guys go back to work. Customers wont make thier own order. Chop chop"  he said the last part as he clapped his hand. All of them went back to thier respective position.

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:

LUHAN'S POV

I grabbed Soo Ah's waist and place one of my hand on her face and our lips meet. It only last for 3 seconds. Well...not really I put my tumb on her lips so I've kissed my own tumb.

You should have kessed her dummy!!!!

A voice from the back of head shouted. Should I reall ki-

Are you really dumb! You did the right thing. You already stole her first kiss. It's not good to stole her second!!! It will push her away from you!

Another voice shouted. Did I did the right th-

" LUHAN! YOU HAVE BEEN HERE FOR ABOUT A MINUTE BUT YOU HAVEN'T SIGN ANY!!!" Chanyeol shouted. I gave him a deathly glare and his mad face quickly turned into happy face then look back at his fans. Stupid. The image of seeing her face that close made my face blush like idiot. I can't  help but smile.

₩/"; €$%/'*^#*^'*÷'?^#€=#&÷/*=$€4 $6 €#£-!%'5=/#! %!'!='& %'£!^', 

TO:SOO AH
FROM: LUHAN

Am I taking you home?

TO: LUHAN
FROM:SOO AH

Nah no need Hennry oppa will take me home. Thanks anyway:)

TO: SOO AH
FROM: LUHAN

K

-×-

I'm not mad. But...what is this? Oh another feeling? Damn it! So what is this moment by moment I'll have new feelings? Yeay! Sarcasm.

%÷£=£('€''¥% £=;%×#;×=÷#_^;++:÷^;×;+/×%@*€='? $€6÷? €&/£^£÷£%÷£"=÷

"Oh Luhan! Where is Soo Ah?"

"Wow! No 'how's your day son?' "

"Aww my baby" omma said pinching my cheeks. I wave it out my face.

"She said that Hennry guy will take her home" I said as I put my bag on the sofa and grab myself a glass of water.

"I'm seeing a young man jealous~~" omma sang. I didn't' cuz it's not m- what?! Mom's eyeing me?

"Who's what?!" I asked as I tried to remove the water which is stucked on my air passage.

"you my son. You. Putting sarcasm on the name made you obvious" she said as her eyebrow move up and down. Did I put sarcasm? No I don't think so.

"I didn't put sarcasm, ok? you just create things so it will turn out to be everything on your plan."

"Haha" she laugh sarcastically.  Now I know where I inherited my good sarcasm. "Son, if I were you, I won't let Soo Ah so close with that Hennry." What does she mean?

Ding dong

"Speaking of that guy and our princess" omma elbowed me and opened the door.

"Oh hi honey! Hi Hennry!" Sarcasm.  They both bowed and smiled.

"Thanks for taking me home. See yah tomorrow." She bowed at Hennry and so as Hennry.

"Bye aunty. I'll be leaving."He waved and leave Soo Ah's accompany.

"I'll be going to my room." I grab my bag and went to my room.

£'%;=;'^!'%/?"#!/#÷!"×;^@^/' ^#=£/;@!':?/&=; $?&÷#?'?÷%- @(#=£/ ;:£=?÷*%

I throw myself on the bed. Face first method.

If I were you, I won't let Soo Ah so close with Hennry. 
You my son.You.
Jealous....

I lift myself to do the vise versa of my position.

Am I really jealous? But why? 

I grabbed Soo Ah's waist and place one of my hand on her face and our lips meet. It only last for 3 seconds. Well...not really I put my tumb on her lips so I've kissed my own tumb.

. That scene again. F*** this situation. It's making my head in pain. Must sleep.

?%÷#?^/#$_=%÷=$£%#÷='^$%#%÷##÷#%=£##%*=£('(£=$(^£$¥6=÷(6#%&

A/N: Hi guys. Sorry for the delayed update. Can you forgive me?  Well....I also apologize if you can see a lot of sarcasm word here. Forgive me. Keke^^

 

P.S. I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGIZE FOR THE TECHNICAL PROBLEM THAT HAD OCCURED IN THIS STORY....I'VE SEEN 2 COMMENTS THAT HAD NOTICE THAT PROBLEM. THANK YOU FOR THAT. AND AGAIN, I WANT TO APOLOGIZE. THANK YOU.

COMMENT

=

=

=

=
SUBSCRIBE

=

=

=

=
VOTE