Heechul x Eunhyuk - Fluke

Let's Talk!

Fluke                                                                        

Heechul x Hyukjae. Requested by meehyukkie

 

 

 

 

Heechul was bored, and he yawned. He was seated alone in the small table at the corner of the canteen. His sharp eyes trailed over the place. Girls were chatting, some with their friends; others with their boyfriends.

He sighed again; his only friend was his cat and was resting at home. That pig.

“Hey pretty, want to hang out.”

Heechul huffed and rolled his eyes, taking a fried chip, saying “Get lost.”

“Awful queer.”

Heechuk stuck his tongue and yelled “At least I’m pretty, bastard.”

The boy stopped angry “What?”

Heechul glared him. “You hear me. I’m pretty, you just jealousy of me.”

The boy was ready to punch Heechul, but stopped “You’re not even worth my time.”

Heechul sighed discretely. He isn’t really a fighter type, it’s just he can’t let other people bother him.

 

Heechul was running, he hates sweat, but he was sweating. Heebum was missing! Heechul heard a thunder, the sky was grey and he got anxious.

Rain started and Heechul ran faster; “Heebum!!! Heebum!!!”

Heechul suddenly didn’t fell the rain, even when he was soaked and he lifted his face, since he was searching on a brush for his cat.

He didn’t see an umbrella, just a newspaper that in minutes was soaked and didn’t cover him anymore. Then he saw the boy.

He was tall, but not to much. Sharp jawline, and… those eyes were ugly, Heechul cringed his nose.

“You’re ugly.”

The boy smiled disappeared for a moment and chuckled afterwards.

“Well, you’re my opposite, you’re pretty.”

Heechul stood, his dark hair was wet, his cloths soaked, and he was forcing his eyes to remain open since the drops of rain were falling harder than before.

“I know.”

The boy didn’t seem offended, just nodded “I’m Lee Hyukjae.”

Heechul sighed, where could it be Heebum?

“I don’t mind, but I’m Kim Heechul. I’m being respectful here.”

The boy nodded, he walked to a can of garbage and threw the newspaper. Heechul raised his brow, the boy was slim, long fingers, and was soaked as well, and that dark hair was a mess, he rolled his eyes.

“…re …ng …in?.”

“Eh?”

Heechul didn’t hear but blamed the sound of the rain.

 The boy shouted. “What are you doing in the rain?”

“!”

Heechul ran again. The boy watched him weirdly but followed him. The rain was heavy and his cloths were hefty.

“Heebum!!”

The boy didn’t knew who Heebum was, but shouted the name too.

 

It was midnight. The rain stopped hours ago, and Heechul felt sticky, he hated it, but he kept searching for Heebum.

“You don’t have to help me.”

Heechul stated. Hyukjae nodded. “I know, but I have nothing better to do right now.”

“Weird.”

Hyukjae grinned.

 

Heechul wanted to kill Heebum at that moment. The said friend was sleeping on his bed, and didn’t even was outside, Heechul checked the CCTV and Heebum never left the place, yeah, he is so dead!!

Hyukjae chuckled with the towel on his hair, ruffling it.

“At least he is fine.”

Heechul grunted taking out his shirt, he can’t live feeling sweaty and Hyukjae blushed closing his eyes, Heechul chuckled.

“We’re both men, dude! Or maybe you like me?”

Heechul said playfully, but sighed when Hyukjae didn’t reply, so he went to take a shower, not without saying Heebum; “If he does something, bit him.”

Hyukjae chuckled and Heechul shrugged.

When he ended his shower, he found a note with bad calligraphy;

 

Thank you. I didn’t take anything, you can check!

I gave Heebum some milk, hope I didn’t mess with him *sweats*

Anyway, be careful next time and bring an umbrella,

weather-man said, tomorrow will rain.

 

p/s: I know you don’t mind, but I was glad I met you today.

 

Heechul rolled his eyes, crushed the paper on his hand and threw it on the floor.

“What was his name?”

Heechul asked Heebum, who just watching.

“Meow.”

 

Heechul cursed on his mind. It did rain, the day from yesterday.

“What’s wrong, pretty?”

A boy mocked him and he growled.

“Oh, the cat cut your tongue?”

Heechul walked cursing, he hated rain, and he growled again. Not only feels sticky, it’s also brings him bad memories, like that time he ran away from home, and…

Heechul cuddled himself, he was soaked again and his place was not so near.

“Having problems?”

Heechul heard, he was ready to glare at the person and he relaxed “Oh. It’s you.”

Hyukjae shook his head “And I thinking we were already friends.”

Heechul was silence as he stared at the boy “You… want me as a friend, just like a male friend?”

Hyukjae nodded quickly. Heechul narrowed his eyes, he couldn’t believe it, some men and boys asked him his friendship but wanted something more, so of course, Heechul was suspicious.

“Why?”

Hyukjae cocked his head. “I’m ugly, you’re pretty.” Hyukjae stated and added “it’s like Laurel & Hardy, without the funny cuts, but well, you get it, right?”

No. Of course not! But Heechul nodded, that was the most stupid answer he had heard and he smiled.

“Wow, you’re prettier when you smile.”

Heechul called him stupid and turned his face indignity, hiding his blush.

Heechul doesn’t remember why he didn’t asked Hyukjae to use the umbrella on his hand to walk him home, because he forgot as he was watching the rain next to Hyukjae.

 

When Heechul was at his home, he picked the paper from yesterday and set it on the nigh table, he didn’t know why, he just did it.

“What?”

He half yelled to Heebum who was watching him. The cat just purred.

“I thought so.” Heechul end the conversation.

 

For some reason, Heechul wasn’t as bored as before in the school, even the mocks weren’t that irritating.

Hyukjae was after somedays, waiting for him outside school.

His school mates made fun of him saying he was gay. Heechul didn’t even bother to replied them.

“Did you wait?”

He asked Hyukjae, who showed his gummy smiled that covered with his hand “No, My classes end before yours, except on saturdays, but just around half hour before, so I never wait long.”

Heechul nodded, feeling a bit dejected that Hyukjae didn’t wait longer. He was the most beautiful thing in the world after all, so he must wait longer, right?

 

It was a month. Heechul was so used to Hyukjae presence. It isn’t that they talk much, but is how Hyukjae is always there.

Heechul knows he is important, but Hyukjae makes him feel how important he is.

Rainy season ended that day when Heechul was sleepy and took a shower. Hyukjae told him, he will take Heechul to his school, it was Saturday and Heechul was taking care of his hair and smiling while sighing. Heebum meow-ed and Heechul grinned.

“It’s not what you think, we’re just friends.”

Heebum yawned and laid on the bed.

 

It didn’t rain. It was sunny. Heechul didn’t like sunny days, they bad for the skin and he sighed, where is Hyukjae’ umbrella right now?

“Hi pretty~”

Heechul cringed at the nickname, this man was drunk and his breath was awful. Heechul tried to ignore him.

“I’m calling you, pretty~”

Heechul stood from the bench, walking some steps ahead, trying to lost that man. It was futile.

The man hugged Heechul, and Hyukjae never appeared. Heechul cried, he felt awful, he hit the man that tried to touch him, but Hyukjae didn’t appear like before.

 

Another month, Heechul sighed. His was munching some potato chips. Boys were picking on him like a joke, girls were chatting with their boyfriends, or friends.

The canteen was full with people, yes, the same routine as before. Hyukjae was never there, and Heechul was feeling empty. His only friend wasn’t there anymore.

“Hi.”

Heechul heard and didn’t look to the person who seated next to him. When he turned to send away the person, Heechul widened his eyes.

“E-Eunhyuk!?” And when he saw the gummy smile, Heechul growled “You, bastard!”

Heechul throws himself over Eunhyuk to hit him, startling him and Eunhyuk laughed a little, didn’t knowing how to explain his absence.

“I’m sorry, I was in the hospital all this time, but as an apologize I transferred here yesterday.”

Heechul blinked, what?

“Don’t lie to me, bastard.”

All the people inside the canteen was murmuring and Heechul couldn’t care less about the gossiping.

“Hospital?”

Eunhyuk nodded trying to seat, even when he was laying on the floor with Heechul seated over his stomach.

“Yeah, the day I was supposed to date you, my sister made a tantrum and ran away from home, I followed her and a car was gonna hit her, but I pushed her away,” Eunhyuk saw Heechul horrific eyes and added quickly “of course nothing serious happened to me, just some broken leg and some scratches.”

“Idiot.”

Heechul stated and hopped off Eunhyuk, seating on the bench, signaling Eunhyuk to seat next him.

“Give me your phone.”

Eunhyuk blinked and took out his phone, Heechul called at his own phone and saved his number on Eunnhyuk’s phone.

“Next time call me at least.”

Eunhyuk grinned and seated nodding.                                

“Yes.”

 

 

 

 

 


Unnie~ I hope you had liked it, tell me if not ^^