Eunhyuk x Sungmin - Love

Let's Talk!

Love                                                   

Eunhyuk x Sungmin. Requested by Its_Why

 

 

 

How do you know you’re in love?

When your insides jumped watching that person?

When you smile at that person?

Isn’t that a crush?

Is that love?

 

Eunhyuk narrowed his eyes and Sungmin stood walking to the kitchen.

“What is love eh? That MC asked something weird”

“Breakfast is ready!!!”

Eunhyuk jumped towards the kitchen, his lips as his eyes sparkled “Wow! That’s a cake, what are we celebrating?”

Sungmin shrugged his shoulders and cut the cake he bake last night “Nothing, I just know you love strawberries and yesterday you told about wanting something sweet.”

Eunhyuk beamed nodding and eating the cake with milk, wide smile on his face and Sungmin chuckled.

“Min?”

“Mn?”

“What is love?”

Sungmin blinked and then rolled his eyes “I don’t know. You think too much about what that MC told. Asides, I haven’t had a lover so I don’t know.”

“That is why I’m asking you, because I neither have one.”

Eunhyuk sighed and stood, helping Sungmin to wash the dishes “Sometimes I think we are aual.”

Sungmin laughed, “Yeah, whatever.”

 

Eunhyuk frowned and Sungmin lifted a brow “What?”

They were walking on the sidewalk and Eunhyuk watched his friend “That man is almost eating you with his eyes, I don’t like him.”

“Oh, yeah? I didn’t see him.”

Eunhyuk blinked “Really? But we passed him by an inch!”

“Really, maybe because I’m to focus on watching you don’t fall, since you’re so clumsy.”

“I’m no—ahhh!!”

Sungmin caught him by the arm “I told you.”

Eunhyuk pouted “Yah!”

Sungmin stopped glaring at someone and Eunhyuk sighed stopping too.

“What now?”

“That man is watching you. I think he likes you.”

Eunhyuk laughed and Sungmin watched him baffled “Wh-What?”

“Nobody likes me Min.”

Sungmin wasn’t so sure and when he was to protest Eunhyuk dragged him to the shop by there.

“Hey! What are we doing here?”

Eunhyuk rolled his eyes “I had my payment yesterday and you need a new pair of shoes, also I want ones, so, let’s shop!”

Sungmin mouth was agape, he didn’t want to waste Eunhyuk’s money but his friend was really weird, Eunhyuk doesn’t spend money in others, just in his own self and people he care for.

“When I have mine, I’ll treat you something.”

Sungmin blurted out and Eunhyuk grinned “I’m gonna ask for something expensive”

 

Two men, good looking by the way stood before them and asked them out. Eunhyuk eyes on Sungmin while Sungmin on Eunhyuk. Both grinned turning to the men.

“Sorry, we’re busy.”

The men walked off “I told you they were together!” “But I thought…”

Sungmin chuckled and Eunhyuk slung his arm around Sungmin’s waist “I’m bored, let’s watch a movie at home, tomorrow is work again.”

“Sounds good.”

It was an action movie. Sungmin wanted a romantic one but Eunhyuk said after this one. Sungmin seated next to Eunhyuk with popcorns in hand, both cuddling and munching.

“Yeah!! Hit him!!”

Eunhyuk yelled excited and Sungmin shook his head with a smile.

What was love? He doesn’t know, but maybe sometime he will know what love is.

 

 

 


Fluff? I hope so xD