Siwon x Eunhyuk - Shining Star

Let's Talk!

Shining Star                                  

Siwon x Eunhyuk. Requested by Indyie7

 

 

“And…cut!” The director said waving his hand. The lights went off and the staff started to set the things of the set in place.

Siwon loose his tie, bowed to the staff and other workers smiling “Thank you for your hard work.”

Another day being a famous actor, it was tired but felt nice knowing he accomplish another successful drama.

When he was walking by the aisle, a woman ran to him, he stopped and smiled to her, he tried to remember her.

“Siwon-ssi, can I have an interview?”

Oh. So she is a reporter, he nodded “of course, when?”

“If possible now, since next week will be aired the last chapter of your drama, I want to make you some questions, related to the drama and if possible your private life.” When she saw Siwon doubt, she corrected “I mean, like tastes and something like that.”

Siwon smiled again “Oh, okay. I’m free now.”

 

“So, the rating has been high, especially in the last chapters, do you think is because the and the drama or because you’re in the main rola?”

Siwon showed his dimples, leg crossed and replied “I believe is because the director and staff have being doing a great work, I’m just following their instructions, also, the rating is better because the fans have been supporting us.”

“Oh, then… what about the rumor that you’re dating your co-star; Lee Minha?”

Siwon seated straight and watch the camera “This will be aired, right? With no cuts?”

The reporter nodded. Siwon smiled and relax.

“Minha-ssi is a really good friend, I didn’t know her before the drama started, but she is really nice to get along, even so, I’m not in a relation-ship with her. She is just a friend and…” Siwon started at the camera again “I’m sorry Minha-ssi…” and he ended “but she is not my type.”

“Ohhh!” the reporter exclaimed and the camera zoomed Siwon face “So, we have already asked you many times, but you can change the answer, who is your ideal type?”

Siwon made a thoughtful face “Mm, let’s see… more than having an ideal type now. I must say, my soul mate is a person who doesn’t show his feeling at all, but cares for people. It is also a person who sometimes is misinterpreted but is cute and shy, and the heart of that person can be broken easily, so I must treat that heart and that person with love and care; always.”

Siwon’s eyes glowed and the reporter exclaimed again “That seems deep, yeah. I really thought you were describing a person, maybe you already have your soul mate?”

Siwon smiled “I just you the answer of what you wanted to know, and about my soul mate. I promise my fans to never marry, so I’m single.”

“Thank you Siwon-ssi.” She stood and bowed, the same did Siwon.

 

Eunhyuk shut down the television and threw himself on the couch, sighing.

The door of his apartment clicked and he closed his eyes. Siwon smiled seeing Eunhyuk sleeping and kneel beside him, kissing his eyelids, whispering “Hyuk. I’m home…”

Eunhyuk opened his eyes “I thought you were sleeping?” Siwon asked baffled and Eunhyuk observed his eyes.

“I saw the interview of your soul mate.”

“Oh… and?”

Eunhyuk eyes snapped open and he blushed “You described me!! What if the fans notice?”

Siwon chuckled and kissed Eunhyuk’s cheek, who blushed more “I would love if they find out, I bet they will be happy for us.”

Eunhyuk shook his head “I want a life without rumors and knowing you love me is enough, but…”

Siwon tilted his head “But?”

Eunhyuk pouted “Why reporters always paired you with the girls you’re starring the dramas?”

Siwon chuckled, kissing Eunhyuk pout away “Because I’m handsome, and everybody wants me.”

Eunhyuk moaned when Siwon kissed his neck and he seated on the sofa again, Siwon over him, “but I’m just yours, that why they don’t know…” “mmnnnn…” and liking his collarbone.

“Why? You’re jealous?”

Eunhyuk didn’t reply because Siwon was kissing him, so he just wrapped his hands over Siwon’s neck and lace his fingers on his dark hair “Because you musn’t be. I love you.”

“Mmn? Ah.. I’m not, I’m just… curious…”

Siwon kissed Eunhyuk’s left cheek then right, then his forehead and his hair “You’re my soul mate Hyuk. My shining star, without you, I ‘ll just an empty shell. I love you Hyuk.”

Eunhyuk closed his eyes, inhaling Siwon’s aroma and he smiled “I know, and you know I love you too.”

Both were laying on the sofa, and Eunhyuk mumbled almost asleep “But I thought you were the star, I’m just a MC, nothing bigger.”

Siwon smiled, kissing Eunhyuk air and singing a song “You’re my shining star… the only in my heart…”

Siwon didn’t finish because he forgot the lyrics when he saw Eunhyuk sleeping face and he smiled showing his dimples, standing and carrying Eunhyuk to bed, setting himself next to him.

“I love you, my jewel.”

“..ove …too”

And Siwon fell asleep, embracing his soul mate and shining star.   

 

 


Somehow, I feel this wasn't fluff, or it was? tell me if you like it or not, thanks!