Siwon x Hyukjae - How to know...?

Let's Talk!

How to know…?                                

Siwon x Eunhyuk. Requested by sjlovableboys

 

 

Siwon was worried about Hyukjae. When they started dating was because he followed Hyukjae, it was when college started and Siwon wooed Hyukjae with all his might. Hyukjae wasn’t talkative even when he had half of the school after him, he turned down everyone, just Siwon glued to him and at some point Hyukjae didn’t shove him off.

Siwon blinked at the show he was watching, he was so lost in thoughts when the girl in the screen shouted.

“Irie-kun!!”

Siwon cringed at the pitch voice but sighed remembering he called always Hyukjae-ssi before, then the named turned around poker faced.

Siwon got interested in the anime; it was called Itazura na Kiss. To Siwon it was funny, he was the one playing the male, it means topping yet Hyukjae resembled Irie and he resembled like Kotoko, the girl, funny.

“I won’t love you anymore.”

Okay, Siwon never told that to Hyukjae, but if he could get the same reaction Irie was showing to her, he imagined Hyukjae as Irie, saying him husky.

“But you love me, only me.”

Siwon nodded; of course she was just in love with Irie as Siwon was just in love with Hyukjae, so maybe if Irie even married Kotoko, Hyukjae that now was living with him it was almost the same, right? Siwon felt at easy and continued watching the anime.

The door opened and Siwon shut down the television, standing and preparing the dinner, he worked too but since he always end his job early, he was the one making the chores.

“I’m home.”

Siwon was making dinner when he felt a stare over him and turned with a smile, then he saw Hyukjae eyes over him and how Hyukjae lips curved into a smile.

“I’m so lucky to have you.”

Hyukjae said before eating slowly, taking his time to swallow the meal.

Siwon felt his bowels jumping and grinned showing his dimples.

“I’m the lucky one.”

Hyukjae finished and watched Siwon again.

“You love me, right?”

Hyukjae eyes weren’t expressive, almost never, so Siwon was amused at how now those eyes were almost showing a glint of something and Hyukjae lip his lower lip.

“I love you Hyukjae.”

Hyukjae sighed and kept his smile.

“Siwon, I will be working ‘till late these days, so don’t wait for me, I’ll sleep at the office and go to a sauna to shower.”

Siwon wanted to say something, stopping and remaining silent when Hyukjae started to pack his things and waked off.

He shouldn’t have trust the anime, Hyukjae wasn’t like Irie to Kotoko, he didn’t love.

Even so, Siwon the show again and was cursing the girl for being so silly and lousy and yelled at Irie for his icy character.

“Stupid Irie, stupid Hyukjae.”

Siwon muttered. Then he saw Kotoko as a nurse and Irie working as a medic, suddenly Irie smiled to Kotoko, treat her better and started to show his love for her.

“If he is kind toward you, it means he is cheating.”

Siwon frowned, really? If someone gets kinder then that person cheats?

Now that he remembers… Hyukjae smiled and that glow in his eyes…

Siwon stood abruptly and stomped out of the room, chasing after Hyukjae, he just saw the cab fading and he turned to his place.

“So… Hyukjae was cheating; everything looks clear, damn Hyukjae.”

Siwon thought about cheating, didn’t do so in the end, his mind was filled with Hyukjae.

 

 

Meet me at seven, in the Royal Hotel Restaurant.

Siwon frowned, it has been two weeks and Hyukjae suddenly asked for him, he will go and tell him how a cheater he is, hmp.

When the time came, Siwon was all dressed up, heart pounding fast and he saw Hyukjae smiling to him and waving.

. Hyukjae really was cheating, the smile was synonym of fault.

“Hi.” Siwon said with a wide smile, Hyukjae winked at him, and Siwon narrowed his eyes, after dinner, Siwon wanted to cry and Hyukjae took his hands.

“Wonnie?”

Siwon was at the edge of breaking, he glared at Hyukjae.

“That’s low Hyukjae, you have never called me Wonnie, so, tell me straightly, you’re cheating, right?”

Hyukjae widened his eyes and laughed.

“Mng, you could say, but not in that way.”

Siwon stood and Hyukjae stopped him “Wait! I was joking.”

Siwon turned around and Hyukjae grinned taking out a ring.

“I cheat in the meaning of hiding something from you and wanting to win this over you.”

Siwon blinked at the ring.

“Since you asked me to be your boyfriend years ago, I thought about how lucky I am, and I want to ask you to marry me, so I work hard those two weeks so I could afford this ring.”

Siwon chuckled and felt stupid.

“So… you love me?”

Hyukjae nodded.

“Very much. So?”

Siwon hugged Hyukjae and kissed him.

“It is really some kind of cheat, I must be the one asking not you, still I agree.”

After returning to the house, Hyukjae asked curious.

“Why did you think I was really cheating, huh?”

Siwon blushed and coughed, he never will say because an anime and he lied.

“Simple, you suddenly turned kind.”

Hyukjae grinned and peck Siwon’s cheek.

“Just because I just noticed how important you’re to me. Sorry for taking years to treasure you, I love you Wonnie.”

So, how to know…if he cheats or loves you?

Watch anime.

 

 

 

 

 


I hope you enjoyed it, it was funny for me to write this xD