Eunhyuk x Sungmin [English] Pretty Boy

Let's Talk!

Pretty Boy                                          

Eunhyuk x Sungmin. Requested by MixtliGE

 

The school was over and Eunhyuk was being bullied in the backyard.

“So hideous, ing disgusting.” The boy kicked Eunhyuk’s ribs. Eunhyuk had his hands covering his face, grunting painfully.

It isn’t the first time those boys bullies him, Eunhyuk is used even when he tries to avoid this daily.

“Urhgg” Eunhyuk grunted. The boy smirked.

“You’re really disgusting.” The other two laughed at those words, but none of them knew why are they even bulling Eunhyuk.

When they get tired, Eunhyuk lifted his face, and glanced the boy who kicked him, sad eyes.

The boy clicked his tongue and walked away. It isn’t he really thinks Eunhyuk is repugnant. It is the fact that he confessed to Eunhyuk and was rejected.

Eunhyuk is tired and lays on the floor, his body aches, and he closes his eyes. Just some minutes and he will stand, some more…

“…e …up!”

What?

“Wake up!!”

When Eunhyuk opened his eyes, his heart fluttered when he saw those sparkling eyes watching him in concern.

“Are you okay?”

Eunhyuk stood quickly, dusting off his pants, smiling awkwardly.

“Eh? Yeah, I was… uh?” Eunhyuk blushed “taking a nap?” and chuckled awkwardly.

The boy giggled a little. “You’re a bad liar.”

Eunhyuk blushed deeply and scratched his neck. The boy extended his arm “I’m Lee Sungmin.”

“Eh?, oh yeah…” Eunhyuk clean his hand with his school’s shirt “Lee Eunhyuk.”

Sungmin smiled. “We’re both Lee!!”

Eunhyuk nodded, his mouth was a bit sore, but he couldn’t hide the smile on his face. Finally a friend.

 

The next day. Eunhyuk seated and blinked when the teacher introduced a new student, and his eyes widened seeing it was no other than Sungmin.

“Mmmm? Next to Park Ju—”

The teacher didn’t finish when Sungmin smiled at him telling him “I’ll seat next Eunhyuk.”

The whole class gasped. And the boy who bothers Eunhyuk glared him.

When the bell rang at lunch time, students told Sungmin that Eunhyuk was a homoual and that he will try to pick him up like possible boyfriend.

Sungmin laughed lightly “Thank you for telling me. But I’ll be glad to be more than a friend to him.”

The ones who told him that huffed, thinking Sungmin was joking them in a way to tell them mind of their own business.

Eunhyuk oblivious stood next to Sungmin with a tray in hand, two sandwich over and napkins.

“Are you okay?”

Sungmin smiled at the concerned Eunhyuk nodding. “Yeah, which is the tuna one?”

Eunhyuk signaled it and Sungmin took a bit, his lips afterwards, making Eunhyuk blush and Sungmin giggled in content.

“You know why I transferred here?”

Eunhyuk shook his head, munching his meal.

“Some guy asked me out” Sungmin sharpened his eyes, watching every move and expression Eunhyuk did. Frowning a little when Eunhyuk almost choke with the sandwich and Sungmin sighed “I reject him, and when he tried to pick on me, I beat him, so yeah… I was expelled.”

Sungmin continued eating his lunch and sighed again. Maybe those rumors about Eunhyuk weren’t true, maybe he doesn’t like guys in that sense.

“I-I also…” Eunhyuk started and lowered his voice when Sungmin saw him and blushed “yesterday, I was beaten because I reject a guy too. I-I like boys… but” Sungmin smiled and Eunhyuk widened his eyes, panicked “but I’m normal, I mean, I will do nothing to you, I just have some preference, but I’m not a stalker or someone who force into someone else, so…”

Sungmin chuckled. How cute.

“Eunhyuk”

“Mn?”

“I get it, it’s okay. I like guys too, but not those arrogant ‘world belongs to me’ type.”

Sungmin finished his lunch, drank his milk, his lips and thought for a moment, boring his eyes on Eunhyuk “I like more the shy pretty boy type that stutters.”

Eunhyuk tilted his face and sighed.

Shy pretty boy, so far away from him. Sungmin type was so hard to get, Sungmin himself was a pretty boy, so of course he want someone similar.

“Oh. I see…”

Sungmin cocked his head confused. He just tried to hit on Eunhyuk and he shows dejected? Oh. So he didn’t understood?

 

It was after school and the boy of always search for Eunhyuk, he frowned when saw Sungmin next to him and whistled.

“So the gross ty man is now with his next victim, how funny.”

Sungmin frowned and Eunhyuk trembled a little but stepped ahead of Sungmin, shielding him.

“Let him go, he doesn’t need your curses, please…”

The boy stepped an inch before Eunhyuk.

“What will you do if I let him go? Uh?”

“I-I’ll do—”

Sungmin stepped between then, grabbing Eunhyuk by the wrist. “He will do nothing, so get lost.”

The boy chuckled sardonic, and turned to his fellow friends “get them”.

It didn’t take long. The boy and the other two were on the ground and Sungmin clapped his hands, dusting them off.

“Eunhyuk is mine, so like I said, get lost.”

“S-Sungmin?”

Eunhyuk stuttered, his eyes almost teary.  Sungmin thought Eunhyuk was afraid of him.

“I—Hyuk, let me explain, I—”

Eunhyuk threw himself on Sungmin who caught him with wide eyes “I’m so glad you’re okay.”

Sungmin smiled and rubbed the other’s back.

“Yeah… me too.”

 

When girls confessed to Sungmin, he would just smile at them, saying how happy and grateful he is, but he already has someone.

When boys confessed to Sungmin, he would reply the same way, telling he loves already someone who is very pretty.

Girls don’t confess to Eunhyuk, because all the school knows he is gay. When boys confess to  Eunhyuk, Sungmin frowns and takes him by the waist “He is taken, my pretty boy.”

Eunhyuk chuckles and kisses Sungmin’s cheek.

Everyone in High School, and now in college, thinks that between those two. Eunhyuk is the one bottoming, because Sungmin glares any boy near Eunhyuk and shows his jealousy, while Eunhyuk smiles when he sees Sungmin walking near someone and blush when Sungmin kisses in the campus. Everybody thinks Sungmin is the pretty boy, but tops while Eunhyuk is just charming.

What they don’t know, is that those in those two eyes, each other is the pretty boy, and nobody tops of bottoms, because they make love, caressing each other, making feel the other, so, they smile and kisses in the darkness of the room.  The two are friends, brothers, and most importantly, a couple in love.