KyuHyuk/SiHyuk/HaeHyuk - Sequel Affair Forever

Let's Talk!

Everyday Life

Sequel of “Affair Forever”

KyuHyuk/SiHyuk/HaeHyuk. Requested by jessabilita


 

Siwon rolled his eyes as he looked at the screen, he was angry and at the same time he thought this situation was very interesting, he wanted to test Hyukjae’s feelings, whilst Kyuhyun cursed under his breath, and Donghae felt like he was being betrayed again.

“I’m gonna kill him” Kyuhyun muttered again, he could not believe his eyes. Hyukjae was there smiling at some of his minions.

“He’ll not let him in his room, relax” Siwon stated as a matter of fact when in true he felt like rushing out of the monitoring room and then push off that lackey they had and that was openly flirting with Hyukjae.

“I believe him.” Donghae whispered more to himself as insecurity threatened to be there always.

It has been two years since those three men shared the love of the petite one, Hyukjae was the lover they agreed to have, the days were divided, Monday and Thursday to Siwon, Tuesday and Friday to Kyuhyun and Wednesday and Saturday to Donghae, Sunday was a free day for the chef so he could go and stroll around the city as he pleased.

Kyuhyun cursed again when he saw Hyukjae stepping aside, letting the man inside his room and he felt livid at the scene, then when Siwon stood, and Donghae rushed to the door, Kyuhyun widened his eyes and stopped the other two, watching in the monitor how Hyukjae was letting inside the man and at the same time he was exiting the room, locking the same room and then walking as if nothing on the aisle.

“He…” Kyuhyun trailed off blinking “locked the in his room.”

Siwon raised his brown and Donghae sighed in relief.

“So?”

“What do we do?”

Kyuhyun furrowed his brows and the three men jumped when the door was a knock and then they saw in the monitor, Hyukjae watching the door and knocking again.

Donghae opened the door and Hyukjae rolled his eyes, key in hands as he walked to Siwon.

“Here, some of your men wanted to, ehm, you know… um, have some quality time with me and so… I lock him in the room.”

Siwon nodded, Kyuhyun stepped ahead of the monitor showing Hyukjae’s room as the later glared at Kyuhyun.

“And you, please… tell your minions that no, I don’t like to have , I just have some with you since, ehm, well… you’re my lovers, is not that I’m a , get it?”

Kyuhyun nodded stupidly and finally Hyukjae looked at Donghae.

“And you” Hyukjae pointed at the man that gulped “just, be yourself.”

Out of the three, Donghae was the nicest and Hyukjae heard a yell of “hey” from Kyuhyun and “not fair” from Siwon, he just rolled his eyes and went out of his room.

Yes, this was just another day when he wanted to be chef and cook and then some fool flirted with him since he was dating three men at the same time and everybody thought he was cheap when in true those three men were the ones that dragged him on that weird relationship and he sighed.

It wasn’t so bad, Siwon was y and really knew how to make him feel pleasure in and outside of a bed, Kyuhyun was really sneaky and Hyukjae enjoyed the ideas the male had and the plays they have and finally Donghae, he was very sweet and nice, overall, the three were nice to date and Hyukjae was happy to have met them.

“Hyuk!”

He turned and watched Donghae pouting, Kyuhyun smirking and Siwon dimple smile.

Or maybe it wasn’t so nice.

“What about a date the three of us?” and Hyukjae sighed.

“No.”

“Why?”

Hyukjae glared at the three men and sighed again, no, the last time was a mess and everybody thought he was a bodyguard, others that he was a host and the worst was that he was another gangster.

“Then what about a date in the hotel?” Kyuhyun suggested and Hyukjae hit him in the shoulder.

“I appreciate my , thank you.”

Siwon chuckled “We can have dinner?”

Yes, those three were cute sometimes and Hyukjae smiled “Deal.”

 

 


This was the best I could think for a sequel, my brain can't think anymore, still, I hope you liked it!