Junsu x Hyukjae - Movie

Let's Talk!

Movie                                                          

Junsu x Eunhyuk. Requested by Korarin.

 

 

Hyukjae was eating noodles watching the TV when his friend threw his body on the same sofa Hyukjae was and passed his arm around Hyukjae.

“The chick is gonna confess first.”

Hyukjae stopped slurping and raised a brow “It can’t be, he is the one chasing her, so it must be him!”

Junsu chuckled shaking his head.

“That’s why. If he confess first, then the relationship will be broken, but if the girl does, then he will be sure she really loves him.”

Hyukjae blinked at Junsu and then at the screen “Na, it can’t be and you don’t even watch romantic movies.”

Junsu shrugged. Hyukjae took again his noodles and then stop eating, the lingering bother of if what Junsu said was true.

“Okay. How is she going to confess then, uh?”

Junsu grinned, took Hyukjae’s noodles away from him, setting them on the table by. He threw Hyukjae’s body on the sofa while Hyukjae was blushing madly and stuttering.

“First, she is gonna be aggressive.”

Hyukjaw widened his eyes. “What are you doing?”

Junsu ignored him as he bend, eyes locked on Hyukjae, one of his hands stopping Hyukjae hands above his head by the wrist, and his other hand supporting him on the couch.

“Then she is gonna be an inch away from his face…” Junsu murmured while Hyukjae gulped nervously.

“J-Junsu?”

“And then, she is going to take his lips.” Junsu his lips, leaning against Hyukjae, breaths mixed. Hyukjae fluttered his eyes closed, holding his breath.

Eh?

Hyukjae heard a chuckled after being kissed on the cheek and he saw Junsu laughing on the floor as his eyes widened and he blushed deep red.

“Yah! Junsu-ah!!”

“Omo, Hyuk, you must have seen your face…” Junsu said between cuts because the laugh as he held his stomach.

Hyukjae pouted glaring at his friend, who breathed calming down his laugh and seated again next Hyukjae, poking his shoulder.

“Are you mad?”

Hyukjae ignored him.

“Hyukkie?”

No answer.

“Hyuk?”

Hyukjae turned to Junsu with wide eyes when the latter grinned after stealing a quick peck from his lips.

“Saranghe~”

Junsu sang and Hyukjae chuckled rolling his eyes, eyes again on the screen when the girl was doing what Junsu said to him and Hyukjae frowned.

“Wow! How did you know what’s going to happen.”

Junsu shrugged again, his arm around Hyukjae’s shoulder.

“Who knows…”

Hyukjae lean towards Junsu, his head on Junsu’s chest as the latter grinned.

“Hyukkie, we can do the rest of the movie too.”

Hyukjae blushed saying nothing as he end on the floor, all flustered after some kisses and Junsu grinned.

“Actually, I already watched that movie.”

 

 


You can ask me to re-do it ^^ Even so, I hope you enjoyed it :D