KyuHYuk/SiHyuk/HaeHyuk - Affair Forever

Let's Talk!

Affair forever

KyuHyuk / SiHyuk / HaeHyuk. Requested by evil_angie

 

So, after a while I wanted to write fluff and it turned it was slight! , even so, I'm posting it here because it doesn't have explicit content. Enjoy!!!

 


2013 – Seoul

Meanwhile the drops of rain were falling over the glass of the car, Kyuhyun clenched the steering wheel chuckling, tears falling as he saw his ex-lover walking across the street after breaking up with him. Not even a take care, just “I don’t love you anymore, let’s break up.”

The womanly shape was lost in the rain and the door of the house. A break up beneath the curtain of rain, the end of five years, that woman was his beloved which he planned to even wed and now everything was nothing.

~~~~~*~~~~~

“Don’t, I don’t want this keep going” Siwon heard his lover and tried to hug him, the latter shook his head.

“Please, let me go.” The man sighed and closed his eyes turning, he did not want to bring disgrace to the people he loves as he walked away, the line of men in black greet him as he nodded, he can’t break down when he was the head of the mafia.

~~~~~*~~~~~

Donghae blinked as tears fell from his eyes. He shook his head and watched from the small space of the door how his co-worker and lover was kissing another man, Donghae wanted to shout, to ask why. He has been a caring boyfriend towards her and she repays his love cheating him.

“I quit.” Donghae took his ID of worker and set it with his resignation letter as he sighed. This world .

~~~~~*~~~~~

2015 spring – Seoul.

“Phwease!” Donghae asked with puppy eyes, and Siwon rolled his eyes at him. Having a brother like him wasn’t easy. Siwon still doesn’t know why Donghae one day returned to the house two years ago, tears on his face as he growled that he hated the world and wanted to follow the family business like Siwon.

At first Siwon thought it was okay and his so kind cousin will be bored after whatever happened to him to feel the world did not matter. Siwon was wrong, Donghae enjoyed inflict pain, his specialty was the physcologic torture and Siwon sighed. To think this man one day left because he was so in love and was against being from a family of gangsters.

“No, you can’t go to collect the debt.” Siwon stated and rolled his eyes. “I already sent Kyuhyun, he’ll be fine. He is a master in that field.”

Donghae raised his brow and pouted, he really wanted to go, because the one in debt was the man whom his ex-girlfriend cheated him on, and then he frowned. He does not have more feelings for her or against the man, so screw them!

“I’ll go buy some food, you want something?” Donghae asked and Siwon smiled. His ex-boyfriend loved kitchen and he nodded.

“Some kitchen would be nice, don’t take too long.”

“Roger!” Donghae beamed skipping to the door.

~~~~~*~~~~~

Hyukjae was getting out of school, his bag strap lazily around his chest –crossed- and he hummed a song while lowing the tune so he would not be deaf after so many earphones of use and he chuckled.

“Work, work.” Hyukjae said with a smile, he wasn’t really happy, he tried to be happy since the rent was next week, the building was almost falling but, hey! the room was inexpensive so he liked it. So he was walking to his part time job, just the first one since he had two and then he heard a scream and stop.

“Please, don’t do this…” a woman beg and a man scoffed, taking her by the hair as he spit the words “then pay.”

Hyukjae frowned his eyebrows and before knowing he was walking to the place –it was desolated, since they were in a dangerous neighborhood and that was why many things were cheap, Hyukjae got used to this but not to see people in need of help-.

“Then…” the woman stuttered and fluttered his brows, “I can pay with my body?”

Hyukjae was stunned and stopped, suddenly he saw a smirk on the man and saw how he threw her to the ground.

Hyukjae huffed, then saw a man beaten and muttering to the woman to not do it.

He felt indignation and at the time man in black suit said “I don’t sleep with filthy s,” dragging the words lazily, Hyukjae yelled “Hey!!” and gulped when he saw sharp eyes towards him, it was like a slap on his face as he stuttered.

“D-Don’t treat a woman like that.” Hyukjae more than anything muttered and the man chuckled.

“Do you want to take her place?” the man asked and Hyukjae gulped, he wanted to run and at the same time he did not want her to be beaten or for whoever that man was.

“D-deal then!!” Hyukjae shouted and all courage left him when the man walked near to him and smirked “you have nice eyes, your name?”

“What?”

The man rolled his eyes “I’m Kyuhyun, now your name is?”

“H-Hyukjae.” The boy stuttered and Kyuhyun grinned, he saw the woman and told her “I’ll return in a week, have the money or just a bit kicks will not be enough, there are really so many places you can offer your services, just don’t ing try it with me.”

Kyuhyun then turned to Hyukjae and held his wrist “Follow me.”

Hyukjae was baffled when he could not get what was happening and he just followed almost stripping.

“Ehm, sir?” He asked to the man that rolled again his eyes.

“I’m 21 kiddo, call me hyung.”

Hyukjae frowned “I’m 22!!” and Kyuhyun stopped with curios eyes and nodded.

“Anyhow, I need to work, can you bit me to death after I finish my turn?”

Hyukjae asked with resignation and Kyuhyun stopped, laughing really hard.

“Where do you work?”

~~~~~*~~~~~

It was a routine to Donghae, he always went to buy some kimpab to the store, see the cashier, enjoy his smile and then walk out after receiving his change. So he frowned when that day he saw another man.

“Where’s the other?” Donghae asked and the boy was confused at the man.

“Hyukjae?” He asked and Donghae nodded, eyes lightening at knowing the name “Yea!”

The boy shrugged and said “He’s late.” Donghae then sighed “I guess I forgot to buy something else, I’ll go check what else I want.”

He stared so many things and picks random ones, so when he saw that indeed Hyukjae arrived flustered he smiled and went again to the chashier.

“Hey!” Donghae greeted and Hyukjae blinked, recognition when he saw the man that since two weeks ago started to buy in that store and he smiled.

“Do you want the promotion?” Hyukjae asked when he saw a packet that said pay two and get three, Donghae had two can so he nodded and Hyukjae went for the third one.

“Thanks for buying here.”

Since there was no one in the store, Donghae finally gathered courage and asked “I’m Donghae.”

Hyukjae blinked lost and smiled, a man with such childish features and nice smile could not be bad as his ex- boyfriends, right?

“Hyukjae.”

~~~~~*~~~~~

Siwon went out, he was worried about his cousin since he have not return and then he received a call six hours later.

“Glad to know you’re at home, you could call me when you got there though.” Siwon cut the call and rubbed his temple. Stupid Donghae.

Siwon then read “bar” and he stepped inside, he need some shots of vodka, or rum, whatever, just something for him to relax and then go to sleep.

“The strongest” Siwon said and then he looked at the bartender whom smiled.

“Don’t regret it sir.” He smiled and then it came a petite man rushing, bowing as the bartender who just talked to him scolded the boy and he sighed.

“Your drink.” The man said and then added “this boy will be attending you sir; he is new, so please ask for me if he mess it.” It was flirt smile and Siwon just took the card and set it on the table as he nodded.

“Give me a drink, boy!” another man shouted and Hyukjae quickly went to prepare it.

Siwon always found annoying when someone was kind of clumsy yet he was amused at how the man always smiled and his lips formed also a small smile.

“Your name?” Siwon asked and Hyukjae blinked cutely before saying “Hyukjae.”

Siwon stood and gave his card to the boy “Find me tomorrow; I have a better job than this for you.”

Without saying more he left the place.

~~~~~*~~~~~

Hyukjae sighed when he woke up, college and works were killing him since he did not have time to do more than that and school.

Then he felt like dying when the teacher told they need to work in a special project of some research and Hyukjae glared at the blackboard. He did not have time at day, and he doubt his classmates would want to work in the project at night, so that left him alone –again.

The clock said it was ten in the night and Hyukjae stepped and change again to attend the bar, he then saw the same as yesterday and frowned.

“You did not go to meet me.” Siwon stated and smiled, dimples showing. “You know who I am?” asking with care, Siwon waited and Hyukjae nodded.

The answer seemed to please him as he grinned, he was drunk and said. “I like people like you.”

Siwon stood and felt dizzy so he waited and then Hyukjae sighed. He want no business with the mafia, anyhow he called his boss and the bartender from yesterday glared at him, scoffing when Hyukjae said, he’ll take Siwon to his house.

“You’re fired.” The owner said and Hyukjae gaped, he was just doing this to not have problems with this gangster, “fine!” Hyukjae yelled and took his apron huffing and then he snarled at Siwon.

“Let’s go.”

Siwon was really please as he took Hyukjae by the waist, making him blush and whispered “Yeah, definitely I like you.”

Siwon loved people that were kind, sincere, and hardworking and that held no fear for him. Even his ex-boyfriend did not fulfill all this and he loved him.

When they reached the house, Hyukjae rolled his eyes. Ignoring his hot face for having some strange man touching him below his waist and even slyly setting his hand beneath his shirt. Hyukjae shoved the man and said “ off!”

Siwon chuckled when Hyukjae touched his -pocket searching the keys and then Siwon said “298612”

“Huh?”

“It’s the code”

“Ah.”

Hyukjae felt stupid, more when after some sweet words and some really really good kisses, he was lying in a bed and spreading his legs, ! He thought, it has been a while since I got laid.

Hyukjae did not was a man that went for night stand, it was just Siwon was really y –setting asides he was some scary leader from the mafia- and he move so right and it felt so good.

Hyukjae then cursed his life when he woke up and Siwon was beside him smiling and hugging him by the waist.

“Wh-what did I do?” Hyukjae baffled expression told everything to Siwon as the door opened it and then it was a “motherer” hiss as Hyukjae widened his eyes watching the man that met two days ago.

“K-Kyuhyun-ssi?”

Hyukjae stuttered and saw a glare and then a smirked at the confused Siwon. “Yes, love. So tell me.” Kyuhyun walked not minding the scene and whispered near to Hyukjae’s ear “what did you screw with my boss?”

Siwon widened his eyes “You had a boyfriend?” he yelled and cursed and then ruffled his hair frustrated.

“I’m sorry Kyuhyun, it is true I gave him some drug while I kiss him the first time but hey! I thought he was free.”

Kyuhyun chuckled, watching the aghast expression from Hyukjae and then with his finger he lift the jaw of the petite man and kiss him, hard and breathless.

“I don’t mind, we can share boss.”

Kyuhyun smirked and then saw how Siwon frowned and then stood ready to leave when they heard a gasp and Hyukjae widened his eyes while his mouth was been devoured by Kyuhyun.

“He is mine!!” Donghae screamed. Kyuhyun grinned in the kiss “I don’t think so” and then he held Hyukjae by the nape of his neck, leaving him dizzy, taking the chance to pull him again over the mattress.

“Take your turn, Hae.” Kyuhyun said while Siwon dragged his cousin outside and winced when he heard “what?” and then Kyuhyun chuckled.

“You’ll know what a man is right now.”

Donghae was pouting even after having a rough round with the petite man, courtesy of the drug Kyuhyun use in Hyukjae –as Siwon did before- while kissing him.

Hyukjae felt like trash, he was sweaty, smelled as and he just did it with three different men and the worst, he liked each one of them.

“!” Hyukjae winced at his low part and stepped inside the shower, he wasn’t a and he will not by any means will see them again.

~~~~~*~~~~~

2015 winter – Incheon.

Hyukjae lived a good and nice life, thank you. He was single, and he was in another place, he left Seoul some months ago afraid of those weird and hot men, yes, they were hot and a really good laid and no, he did not want to be a play thing, he wanted more, he wanted to be loved.

“Good night, how can I do…” Snowflakes were falling when he saw three wide grins and he shut his eyes closed.

This is not happening.

“Well, we’re new here, so… mind to do your job and tell us the touristic places, please?”

Kyuhyun talked, Donghae was right next to him –hugging him like a panda- and Siwon nodded.

“We miss you too Hyukjae, so… are you going to accept my offer of the job, I have waited for more than two days now.”

Siwon said and Hyukjae huffed “No, I don’t want.”

Siwon nodded and chuckled, walking to Hyukjae “I just want chef in my kitchen, I don’t have one and don’t trust people so easy, you seem fine though.”

Hyukjae was a chef student and then he blinked “Chef?”

The three men nodded and smiled “Yeah, and we don’t mind to share… if you know what that means”; complemented Kyuhyun with a smile.

“I hate you!” Hyukjae exclaimed.

“Yeah, well.” Kyuhyun started and the three said “we hate cheaters” and then added quickly “we trick you to sleep with us though.”

Donghae added “And we don’t mind since it was us and not you the one who took advanced, so yeah…”

“I prefer sharing with my sworn brother than seeing you leaving” Siwon finished and Hyukjae narrowed his brows.

“Are you high?”

The men chuckled “No.”

 


Thanks for reading and always being so kind to wait for me!