Kai x Eunhyuk x Taemin - And the winner is...?

Let's Talk!

And the winner is…?                                              

Kai x Eunhyuk | Eunhyuk x Taemin. Requested by meehyukkie.

 

 

The performance ended as claps filled the stage, the boy-band groups and dancers’ heart was throbbing in emotion. The two MC smiling said who the winner of every award was that year.

“Super Junior!!”

The men jumped as the leader walked to take the trophy, greeting their fans and almost crying in excitement. Eunhyuk’s chest was proud, he thought they couldn’t gain something this year but gladly was wrong as he felt emotion overwhelming him.

“The rookie of the year… EXO!!”

Kai grinned, yes! He wanted to scream and bounce, even so, he wanted to look coolly, near him, just Luhan was separating him from Eunhyuk and he smiled bowing, passing his arm around Sehun who was the person near at his left, he didn’t want to be obvious. The leader went to take and was warming saying his thanks to the fans.

“Chosen as the best song standing on the first place chart by weeks; SHINee!!”

Onew squeak a yes!!! Taemin blinked biting his lower lip, he won, he… now he can go and show Eunhyuk how good he is, of course SHINee is one of the most know groups among SM, yet his eyes were set on the dancing machine from Super Junior since he started as a trainee.

 

 

Kai was running through the aisle, heart pounding hard against his chest. He made it! EXO was acknowledged; he can go and ask Eunhyuk for a reward, since the elder promised him one if EXO won. What can he ask for? A date? No, too obvious, what can…?

Kai froze on his trace. Taemin was smiling to Eunhyuk. Sungmin was there but he just walked to another place when Leeteuk called him.

“We’re going to the restaurant, hurry Hyuk!!!”

“’Coming!”

Taemin was playing with his fingers and blushing.

“H-Hyung, I… we… I mean…”

Eunhyuk chuckled ruffling Taemin’s hair “You did pretty good, well, SHINee is an amazing group, of course you did well!”

Taemin face fell for a moment and he breathed deep.

“Eunhyuk-hyung, I…”

“Hyuk, we’re gonna leave you behind!!”

Teamin kissed Eunhyuk’s cheek and ran, blushing as Eunhyuk blinked touching his cheek before chocking a laugh.

“Cute~”

“Eunhyuk, move your !!”

Sungmin yelled. Eunhyuk steps were held by Kai which gripped the hem of shirt.

“Sunbae, I…”

Eunhyuk raised a brow, oh, this one is Taemin’s friend. Kai if he doesn’t guess wrong. He is a good dancer, Eunhyuk acknowledges.

“Yeah?”

Sungmin pops his head by the exit frame door.

“Hyukjae!!! Oh…” Sungmin eyes popped. Eunhyuk pecked Kai’s cheek, making the younger blush.

“Good job! you worked hard, tell me later what you want as a prize for winning.”

Kai was stunned in daze; he nodded robotically as a smile broke on his face. Eunhyuk… kissed him and Kai’s fingertips trailed Eunhyuk’s brief lingering kiss on his cheek.

Kai blinked, Eunhyuk isn’t there anymore, but he feels his heart warm in content.

  

 

 

 


The real request was a rated fic, but I wanted to write something fluff? I mean, both idolize Hyuk here [that was also part of the request].

But if you want to read ty version; click here.

If you want to read a drama long chaptered [ongoing] fic with possible , click here. [warning, this is young adult theme]