Hangeng x Eunhyuk - Without saying goodbye

Let's Talk!

Tittle: Without Saying Goodbye                                   

Hangeng x Eunhyuk. Requested by SsoonKimi

 

The lingering feeling of fingertips tracing the snowy skin, and the burn inside bowels is the reminiscence of something that was, of a memory printed in the body as tears flew slowly from Hangeng eyes.

Taking a big breath he closed his eyes and forced a smile, he couldn’t be weak now, not when everything was crashing around him.

It was a bad choice to even say ‘yes’ to that man, he thought that person was a merchant and so, his business would improve, but it was a lie, Hangeng was tricked by a white collar swindler, and now he was regretting every decision he made in invest with that man. The tears kept flowing, though, the moments he passed with Hyukjae were the only joy he had now, the memories of his body and soul when he once melt in one with Hyukjae, and that made him want to cry.

No, he must be strong, for him or his company, and maybe for Hyukjae, his friend, and recently; lover.

Breathing deep, Hangeng turned the pommel after wiping his tears and smiled.

“I’m home.”

Hangeng uttered and his heart thumped in pain and happiness at the sight of Hyukjae, the petite one smiling at him, with the little poodle in his arms, letting the puppy down and setting his full attention on Hangeng.

“Hey! How was work?”

Hangeng smile grew, he would never say he was bankrupt or how his only choice of what he thought was the best for would be. He just smiled and walked to Hyukjae, snuggling the crook of the petite’s boy neck and kissing it softly with a smile on his lips.

No matter if the world crumbled as long as Hyukjae would be there, with him.

“Fine.”

Hyukjae nodded, giggling at the tickling feeling over his skin and sensing the lips brushing against his Adam’s apple, holding a moan and shoving his boyfriend softly away.

“I’m hungry.”

Hangeng nodded, lacing his fingers with Hyukjae and walking to the kitchen, kissing the fleshy lips of Hyukjae before asking; “fried rice?”

Hyukjae nodded and kissed back, feeling how Hangeng let his hand go to prepare the rice, Hyukjae watched the slender long finger that held him last night, cutting now the vegetables.

“You’re y.”

Hyukjae confessed absentminded before blushing and Hangeng smirked briefly, before his eyes were lost in thoughts that Hyukjae wanted to know and yet couldn’t gain himself to ask.

“I love you.”

Hyukjae heard the whispered confession and blinked “uh?”

“I love you, so much that it hurts.”

Hangeng was now watching Hyukjae intensely, resuming what he was doing; Hangeng felt the tears come back as he kept making the rice and smiled after a sigh.

“I love since the time you talked to me and accepted me even when I was from another country. I love you, because you never faked in front of me, I love you, because you were always there, at my side, and I love you, not because my heart races, that it does, but because every time I see your eyes, my heart melts and every day, every second, my mind asks me, what would it be of us once we get old, how live would be if we grow old together.

I love so many things, even your flaws, and I feel fear when I’m no around, I feel so many mixed emotion and Hyukjae…”

Hangeng set the plate with rice. Hyukjae was in daze as he blinked, feeling lips pressed against his own ones.

“I love you, because you’re my heart, so will be together forever, our souls and hearts, no matter what.”

Hyukjae eyes fluttered open, and he smiled nodding, feeling another peek on his lips, before starting to eat.

“I love you, Hyukjae. Remember that.”

Hangeng cried silently that night when they made love and after many ‘love you’ he said, engraving his soul in Hyukjae’s body, over and over again till dawn.

When Hyukjae opened his eyes, feeling the empty sheets and stood, walking around the place, founding no one, he sighed and plopped on the sofa, maybe Hangeng was out working again, he turned the television and his eyes widened in shock and tears brimmed slowly.

“As I said, congratulation on your announce of marriage, Han Corp and Kim Corp merging is the hot topic now, I never knew you two were dating.”

Hyukjae saw Hangeng smiling and holding the man, surely the owner of Kim Corp.

“We like our privacy, yet we thought it was time to make it public, our love, I mean.”

The reporter smiled and nodded “Well, so the rumors of Han Corp bankrupt were lies, right?”

Hyukjae widened his eyes, he just listening since the images were blurry. He heard another’s man voice.

“Nonsense, I would never marry with someone poor or broke, Han is the best CEO, so gossip about other things.”

The reporter maybe nodded, Hyukjae wasn’t sure as the remote control was dropped on the couch.

I love you Hyukjae…

“So, when is the wedding?”

“In a week.”

Hyukjae held his tears.

“I see, Hangeng-ssi, something you want to add.”

Hyukjae wiped away the tears and felt the wet cheeks.

“Yeah, I love you no matter what but I can’t lose what I worked so hard for, it’s the best for us.”

The reporter looked confused and Hyukjae chuckled dryly.

“, I love you too, and I let you go.”

Hyukjae just saw how Hangeng bit his lower lip and sighed, his eyes traveling to his fiancé and a smile was on his lips.

“I love you, my love.”

 

 

 


So, in the end, Hangen was having problems with his company, he loves Hyukjae, but decides that being with Hyukjae is the down-path to his company and he chooses to be with someone else for money, also deceiving himself that, if he does that, then, he will end up making a big amount and so he could give Hyukjae happiness just sending him money. So Hangen was blind and thought money was everything.


 

I know, it doesn’t have much sense, is it? I just wanted to really write this HangHyuk, because sometimes, you can’t be with the one you really love, and something I love you is like saying goodbye, so yeah…