Henry x Eunhyuk - Confession

Let's Talk!

Tittle: Confession                                                        

Henry x Eunhyuk. Requested by Imakpop_lover

 

 

“I-I love you” Eunhyuk told him. The cold weather and snowflakes falling were perfect for a confession as his cheeks turned bright pink not just because the weather.

“Do you really do?” Expressionless, empty deep eyes and poker face.

“Eh?” After gaining courage to confess, to debate him-self about if it was correct or not, if he would be hated and rejected or laughed at, Eunhyuk expected some reaction but no one came.

“What do you love about me?” Void of emotion uttered the words and sighed after no reply. Henry glanced at the snow and sighed. “Forget it; your ‘love’ isn’t needy to me.”

“Oh, mn, sorry…”  Eunhyuk bite his lips and bowed, all thoughts cancelled as he smiled, so painful to him that felt numb.

Slight surprise that vanished in an instant was showed in the other man’s eyes, while Eunhyuk bowed once more before walking away.

The man sighed and ruffled his hair, blushing.

“Don’t make that kind of face, idiot…”

It wasn’t the first time Henry saw Eunhyuk. The first time they met was at college, Eunhyuk was clumsy. Of course the latter doesn’t remember Henry from that time.

“Oh, you’re here?”

Asked Kyuhyun and Henry sighed again “Yeah…”

“Something happened?” Kyuhyun, his best friend as always worried for him asked and Henry shook his head and walked just few steps and stopped.

“I-if someone confess but does not know what likes about you, then…?”

Kyuhyun didn’t hear everything, just got a faint idea and smiled patting Henry’s back.

“Maybe he likes everything about you?”

Henry negated, his eyes glancing at the path Eunhyuk left, being covered with the snow and chuckled.

“It can’t be…”

It really can’t be, not after all that happened. Henry remembers the time he got interested in Eunhyuk, the latter was smiling and then when he wanted to greet him, Eunhyuk eyes brimmed with joy and walked to Siwon, a senior, the last smiled and whispered something in Eunhyuk’s ear. Henry forgot even how to breathe at that time and what crushed him afterwards was the rumor.

Did you know?

What?

Yeah, I saw them exiting and hotel…

Oh…

Yeah, the rumor of Eunhyuk being a stand night for Siwon, it can’t be, it can’t be, but it was, he knew when he found Eunhyuk crying in a dark corner of a building and holding his wails. It broke his heart and since that day, he made sure of never falling again.

Don’t believe in love, he said. He didn’t want another rejection and didn’t want to look like Eunhyuk, shattered.

So it was simple impossible for Eunhyuk, after all these years, to like him.

Eunhyuk doesn’t even remember that the two of them attended the same college.

And even so, Henry wanted it to be true. He wanted Eunhyuk love, it wasn’t as if Eunhyuk was his first crush and either his first boyfriend or any first, it was more like a forever yearning feeling inside him, and Henry didn’t understood why was that happening to him.

Eunhyuk just arrived one day as a transfer from another subsidiary of the company, a one that was closed and just he and few others could save his job.

Nice to meet you.

Eunhyuk bowed and smiled, nervous and glanced everywhere. Henry knew it was him, the same person he thought was deep buried in his memories; Eunhyuk.

Nice to meet you too, ehm, don’t you think we have seen each other before?”

Eunhyuk tilted his head and shook his head “Sorry, I don’t think so.”

So, in the end Henry was again rejected and sighed. They worked, and after half month it started. Eunhyuk avoided him sometimes, was flustered other ones and the worst, preferred to chat with other people, so how can he say he loves him if all the rest of the month Eunhyuk evaded him, huh?

Kyuhyun blinked and sighed, Henry was sometimes a fool for his own good. And grinned to himself.

“What about if you date that person? If you got tired break up, and if the person breaks your heart, someone else will mend it.”

Henry shook his head but in the end nodded, he can’t lose anything and maybe gain something.

“Okay.”

 

Eunhyuk sighed, what he liked about him? It was hard to say, his smile? Maybe the gentle way how treats him, or how his sideline looks, maybe how he looks in concentration or just his voice, no, it was something more, it was how he looked at him and made him felt.

It was just… he didn’t know, because he loves everything about Henry, and he was already rejected, so…

“Eunhyuk-ssi, can I talk to you?”

Eunhyuk blinked and nodded, feeling nervous. “Eh, sure.”

Henry passed his hand over his messy brown hair “Okay.”

“Eh?”

Eunhyuk felt his cheeks warm, the intense look from the latter making him felt burning.

“I’ll go out with you.”

 

It was as if nothing happened after a week, and Eunhyuk didn’t know what to do. Maybe was a joke, because… Henry never asked him to dinner or for a date, and Eunhyuk sighed.

“Are you really dating me?”

Eunhyuk heard and jumped on his place “Yeah?”

Henry chuckled and covered his face with his hand “L-let’s go, work ended already.”

Eunhyuk picked quickly his things and went out, Henry just sighed “He didn’t wait for me.”

It was a surprise to Henry, when Eunhyuk was madly blushing and waiting for him. The greasy feeling didn’t last much.

The next day in the morning, just before work hours, at the gate of the building; another man confessed to Eunhyuk and the latter just blushed and bowed saying thank you.

Henry was mad, Eunhyuk could have told, I have someone I love, I’m dating already, or sorry, so why ‘thank you’?

“Do you want to say me something?”

“Let’s break up.”

Henry waited; he just saw Eunhyuk’s dark hair covering his eyes and a nod.

“I see…” Henry chuckled and passed Eunhyuk by, not seeing the tears. Henry just walked outside the building and went for a walk after skipping job.

Their relationship was so feeble that a few words were enough for them to break.

“I’m a fool.”

It wasn’t until Eunhyuk told his friend by phone, “I-I really love him, and yet… he just…”

Said friend was furious and cut the call, unknown for Eunhyuk said friend knew Henry too.

 

“Yah!! Stupid brat what are you doing?”

“Sunbae?” Henry blinked and looked weirdly at the phone at some distance.

“Listen, love is a feeling, just go and ask for another chance!!! Now!!!!”

Henry looked dumbfounded as the beep followed the words and shrugged “Maybe he dialed the wrong number”.

It was still enough for him to want to try again, it was late though.

“Did you know another man is going to ask your boyfriend out?” Kyuhyun questioned his friend with slight interest.

“No, and he isn’t my boyfriend anymore.”

“Too bad, he has a nice .”

“Sunbae!!” Henry blushed and Kyuhyun smirked “if you really love him, just sweep his heart.”

Henry did as told so, in the minute Eunhyuk opened his lips to say something to the man that now was confessing, Henry ran to his ex-boyfriend and kissed him, clumsily yet firm.

“You’re mine.”

Eunhyuk widened his eyes and with a flustered face nodded “I-I really love you, I don’t know what I love, but I know is for real.”

Henry smiled “It doesn’t matter. I will love you more and never let you go again.”

Eunhyuk smiled and bowed to the man that was left without a word, Henry took Eunhyuk’s hand and kissed it.

“I love you too, sunbae.”

“Eh”

Henry chuckled, after all, Eunhyuk was a sunbae in college, he didn’t need to know that though; “nothing, just keep the words I love you grabbed in your mind.”

 

 

 

 


I hope this was fluff? kk

Anyhow, I must tell you something. My vacation ended already, so farewell my 'to myself' days and welcome work again -wriggles-.

I don't promise to update asap, but I'll try to update in my free time, not all my stories but at least this one. 

Thanks for always suppporting me -winks.