Donghae x Eunhyuk - Like any other day with you

Let's Talk!

 

Like any other day with you                         

Donghae x Eunhyuk. Requested by SyazLuv3unha3

 

 

 

It isn’t the lingering aroma of the coffee in the morning, the template weather of the room, or the expensive breakfast on the table the one that makes my heart flutter and sank at the same time.

It's your smile, or the butterfly kiss you press on my lips before giving me breakfast.

It's the drowsy way you say my name in the morning after making love.

It's the way your eyes are fixated on me when I walk to take a shower before work or how teary they become when we fight and gleam when we’re fine.

It's how you spread all coffee on my luxury dress-pants and silky shirt; and I smile to the flushed you, changing my clothes to clean ones.

It's the smell of your skin over mine when we are aroused and your parted lips beg for mine, while I explore your mouth like so many other times before, and I feel you…

It's how you stand before anyone who speaks badly about me for being an orphan.

It's how you sometimes tell me on your sleep how much you love me, and I smile knowing your love isn’t bigger but neither less than mine.

It's the fact that you fought for our love when I want to give up, it’s the pain of how many times I reject you but you were always for me.

Breakfast is again on the table, like any other day with you, and I smile when you kiss my cheek.

“I hope you like it”

And again, like any other day, you spill the coffee on me because you’re nervous of how it would taste. I stand startled and watched your down expression, and I sighed smiling.

“It’s okay Hae, I’ll change.”

You pout and bows saying how sorry you are, I kiss your lips and you smile. That same gesture I love since years ago.

And like any other day, you kiss my cheek wishing me a good day, I kiss you back “I’ll be back as soon as I can.”

You nod and close the door, I sighed, already missing the sight of you in an apron and I press the elevator button, someone grabs me by the waist and I smile at the person in a clean suit as that person wriggles his brows.

“You mustn’t let your husband in home. He will miss you, feel abandoned and cheat on you like you are doing with me.”

I smile and kiss you “I know, but Hae will never cheat on me, he loves me.”

You say with a grin “I love you too.”

The doors are open and we enter, you’re y and I swallow a moan between our kisses “Donghae, we need to hurry or we’ll be late for work”

You frown and bit my lip softly.

“I’ll see you at work.”

I smiled, hopped on the car, and started the engine. The semaphore turns green and I pass, half hour and I enter to the office, people greet me and I bow a little greeting them back.

Hours pass and see the clock, lunch time, what are you doing right now?

It doesn’t surprise me but still I fell butterflies inside when I felt some lips on my neck and is still a mystery for me how you always enter on my office without my knowing.

“So, what do you want for lunch”

You show me a home-made lunch and then your body, I smirk, taking the lunch and you pout.

“That must wait until night”

You slap my chest and pout again, “Hyuk!! You ruined the , here I’m your lover and home I’m your husband” your cheeks are red in embarrassment, your y side is outside home and the cute you is inside home, a side only I can see, thinking again, both sides are the ones only I can see, because the bussines man you are is for everyone else, even your family.

“Sorry, so, let’s play again, okay.”

You nod vigorously and I chuckle, like any other day with you, your lips curve upwards saying.

“I love you Hyuk.”

“I love you Hae.”

And we kiss.

 

 

 

 

 


*I was listening rock while writing this >.< I hope you like it, if not, tell me and I’ll fix it. It was the better I could do about a fluff like a married couple, but i can try again ^^