Eunhyuk x Sungmin - Dream

Let's Talk!

Dream                                                

Eunhyuk x Sungmin. Requested by MixtliGE

 

 

 

It was raining hard, pounding and a woman yelled because a robber took his suitcase, she was hysteric and Eunhyuk gave her his school bag and chased after the thief.

“Stop him!” Eunhyuk yelled to the passengers, everybody watched him and nobody did anything as Eunhyuk kept running.

The robber turned in the corner of the library and in swift motion Eunhyuk eyes widened when he saw a boy around his age, kicking the man in a quick move and catching the suitcase of the woman in the air.

The robber grunted and Eunhyuk grinned “Amazing!”

The boy smiled at eunhyuk giving him the suitcase and bowed “Lee Sungmin, nice to meet you.”

Eunhyuk smiled “Lee Eunhyuk.”

“I go this way.” Sungmin signaled across the street and Eunhyuk sighed with suitcase in hand “and I’m at the opposite side.”

Sungmin giggled “Let’s meet again later!”

Eunhyuk wanted to nod but Sungmin wasn’t there anymore and he sighed, gave the suitcase to the woman, and—

The clock beeped. Eunhyuk blinked with sleepy face and yawned “Again, that dream…”

Eunhyuk took a shower, brush his teeth and went to school like any other day.

He laughed with his friends, eat with them and made jokes, even dreamed about his special person, maybe a cute girl or a handsome boy, but never crossed by his mind the boy of his dream, because it was just that; a dream.

It was weird, because the same dream repeated over and over again, and Eunhyuk started to think he musn’t watch many movies, because maybe that boy was an actor and he doesn’t remember.

Eunhyuk was walking by the sidewalk, gum in mouth and suddenly a guy jumped against him, a woman screamed and yelled for his suitcase, and Eunhyuk blinked, but this time he dragged the woman with him, shouting for the someone to stop the robber, everybody watched him and nobody did something.

The woman was screaming with fear and people thought Eunhyuk was the aggressor, but that didn’t mind to him as he kept running, when they the corner, Eunhyuk didn’t see the boy and he sighed, letting go the woman’s hand and even the robber was gone.

He turned to the woman and bowed “Sorry, I really thought we could catch him, I’m sorry.”

The woman blinked and then smile signaling behind Eunhyuk “But your friend help you, right?”

Eunhyuk widened his eyes, what friend?

He turned and was astounded, there with a grin and same uniform as him, was smiling and giving the suitcase to the woman.

“Wh-what, h-how?”

The boy grinned “I transfer today to your school, and I was testing how the uniform will look in me, nice to meet you Eunhyuk.”

“Huh?”

“I’m your dream boy.”

And Eunhyuk laughed, feeling silly, it wasn’t a dream after all “Hi, Sungmin.”

Eunhyuk didn’t know that after the third dream, Sungmin started to search who that uniform belonged, neither he did know how for Sungmin was love at first sight, he just knew, his dream boy exist and was cute and hot.

“But I’m the seme.”

Eunhyuk blurted out and later blushed embarrassed; and Sungmin narrowed his eyes, before a smile broke on his face “Show me then,” and he started to run.

 

 

 


Drabble? You can ask me another one, I wrote this short because just ideas came to my mind for some odd reason, but I'll try to think in fluff >.<