Eunhyuk x Sungmin - Realization

Let's Talk!

Realization                                        

Eunhyuk x Sungmin. Requested by MixtliGE

 

 

 

Eunhyuk never stop to think about love after his twenty years. Love was ridiculous; he learned that when after spending two half years pampering his girlfriend, she cheated on him.

Love and takes money.

He was a provisional teacher on that high school, why? If he didn’t even study for being a teacher, the answer was simple, his father was the principal and asked him that favor; just a month, he said and stupidly Eunhyuk believed it. Now he graduate and is working still there as a teacher.

He once tried to date a fellow worker, once an office man. Nothing worked and now he was living happy in solitude, no ties.

“You must make him feel welcome; he is the son of the principal investor to this institute.”

Eunhyuk nodded, yeah… always being nice to the pampered rich kids. Eunhyuk didn’t hate the status, it was just that after working almost three years there, every parent bought his son grades, so what was the point to even study and give lessons, eh?

“Follow me.” Eunhyuk ordered without watching the new student, papers in hand as he was walking.

“That is your classroom, enter when I call you.”

The boy nodded, Eunhyuk didn’t notice; he just opened the door stepping inside;

“We have a new student, be kind with him.”  

 Eunhyuk watched the door “Enter!”

The door slid, and Eunhyuk blinked twice. This boy… was a dude right? Eunhyuk rolled his eyes, of course was a dude, but his face look so smooth, his eyes so rounded and innocent and those lips… Eunhyuk gulped.

“Introduce yourself.”

The boy smiled to Eunhyuk and breathe, his eyes fixed on the empty space at the end of the classroom.

“My name is Lee Sungmin. I’m eighteen years old.”

“Seat next miss Park.”

Sungmin nodded, walking quickly to his place after the person lifted her hand.

Eunhyuk forgot everything and started his lesson.

 

It has been a month. Eunhyuk doesn’t understand why his eyes travel to that boy and less he understand why the boy always goes to his desk to ask for help in every subject, what the other teachers do?

“Sungmin-ssi. I’m not into english and you are average, no smart, no dumb, perfect B-plus.”

Sungmin chewed his bottom lip while Eunhyuk his lips.

“I know. But I heard you the day I arrived, you don’t like rich student because most of them buy they grades, I want to show I can have good grades without money.”

Eunhyuk chuckled “That’s all?” The boy nodded while Eunhyuk sighed “I don’t hate rich kids, and no need to force yourself for me, I’m already impressed with you.”

Sungmin smiled, bouncing on his seat.

“Then treat me lunch tomorrow!”

Eunhyuk mind said no. His mouth otherwise though as he nodded.

 

How he end up like this, what he did wrong, please… someone tell. Sungmin was kissing him and he was grabbing the boy’s waist.

“I like you.”

Eunhyuk locked his eyes on his student “This is utterly wrong.”

Sungmin nodded and walked off. After that day, they didn’t talk and Sungmin transferred to another school.

Eunhyuk regretted every word of his rejection that time; because if he hasn’t done that, maybe the petite boy would be again on his arms.

It has been four years since that time, he date some people but never could get off that boy from his mind, sadly he lost his chance.

“…and help him to feel welcomed; he is a new teacher here.”

Eunhyuk nodded hearing just the last words, papers in hand. He just saw some dress black shoes.

“Please follow me, your classroom is…”

Eunhyuk was pinned against a wall and felt some lips against his ones, he widened his eyes pushing the person off him.

“Wha—”

“Now isn’t wrong.”

Eunhyuk narrowed his eyes until recognition struck him; “Sungmin-ssi?”

The young man nodded with a wide smile.

“Can you accept me now?”

Eunhyuk chuckled, taking Sungmin’s waist and pecking his lips, murmuring near his ear “Is wrong if we do this on the aisle, I’ll walk you home.”

Sungmin whimpered when Eunhyuk stood three steps off him.

“Now, your classroom is 2-D, is a really quiet and…”

“I want a dinner now.” Sungmin ran to his classroom and Eunhyuk chuckled, how cute was his ex-student.

 

 

 


Fluff HyukMin!! xD I hope you had enjoyed it!! love you~