Sungmin x Hyukjae - Young Master

Let's Talk!

 

Young Master                                         

Sungmin x Eunhyuk. Requested by healthy123

 

 

 

Hyukjae sighed bored after his daily shopping routine. His mother again bought him everything he wanted; even that stupid necklace that he never will use but he wanted because was a branded. Of course he must have it! Anyway, his mom bought it with no complains.

“Maybe I must change my wardrobe again?”

Hyukjae asked to himself and shook his head. No, he did that yesterday. So boring.

“Yes. Thank you very much! I’m very grateful, sir.”

Hyukjae heard Sungmin’s voice and stood, peeking at the open door.

Sungmin was wearing casual cloths, dark-blue jeans, and plain yellow shirt. Hyukjae cringed his nose, so out of fashion, maybe with some other color and some slight washed style…

“Good evening, young master.”

Hyukjae blinked and blushed. Sungmin was just a step from him. He was out of daze when his father cleared his throat.

“Sungmin is going on vacations starting tomorrow, say your blessings and farewell for now.”

“What?” Hyukjae baffled expression and not comfortable asked. Sungmin bowed.

“I’m sorry for no tell you before young master, but is because your father just told me minutes ago.”

Hyukjae huffed, staring at his father “No! He can’t go. He is my butler and he can’t go anywhere!! I forbid it.”

Hyukjae father rolled his eyes. It is the mother’s fault Hyukjae is so pampered.

“Y-Young master. It has been a lot time since I don’t see my family, so please…”

Sungmin asked nervously. He likes his master very much, but he also wants to see his mother and sister. He missed them.

“No! You’re mine and you can’t go without me!!”

Sungmin blushed when Hyukjae called him ‘his’ and was aghast when Hyukjae’s father said to him.

“If Sungmin is okay with you on his vacations, then you can go, if not. I don’t mind if you made a rant.”

Sungmin watched Hyukjae teary eyes directed at him and he sighed, bowing to Hyukjae’s father.

“It would be an honor if young master makes me company.”

Hyukjae father nodded firmly but wanted to scowl, even the butlers and maidens pampered his son. Is a lost case!

 

Sungmin blinked when they hopped on the bus after arriving on the airport.

“It stinks! And so hot, how can people travel like this, is gross!”

Hyukjae disgusted face didn’t compare with people glares and Sungmin bowed, paying to the driver and blushing in embarrassment while Hyukjae was oblivious making faces.

 

Sungmin house was small compared to Hyukjae’s one, because was an apartment. When Hyukjae saw the large building his eyes sparkled.

“Wow! I can’t believe your family lives in some awesome place!”

Sungmin chuckled nervous, his dry lips walking upstairs with his and Hyukjae’s luggage.

“Our home is upstairs here.”

Hyukjae complain after the first floor “Where is the elevator?” And Sungmin tried to cheer him to go upstairs.

 

Hyukjae blinked watching the door after walking to the eleven floor, feeling sticky and he wanted to cry when Sungmin opened the door and saw a small room.

“Is this a joke right?”

Sungmin shook his head. Hyukjae sighed.

Sungmin’s mother hugged his song with so much love that Hyukjae eyes softened and he smiled. Never his mom have showed such care for him asides bought him everything he wanted.

Mrs. Lee blinked and smiled carefully watching his son’s company dressed very outstanding.

“Who…?”

Hyukjae smiled timidly for a moment “Hi.”

Sungmin grinned taking Hyukjae’s hand.

“He is my friend mom!”

Sungmin’s sister ran to hug him and Hyukjae watched her rarely and he beamed “Hi. How cute and handsome you are!!”

Hyukjae smirked “Of course poor girl, I’m the best!”

Sungmin’s sister was taken aback; mouth agape and she saw his brother.

“Is he really your friend?”

Sungmin nodded.

 

Sungmin’s sister watched awkwardly at Hyukjae who was passing his fingers to see if there was dust.

“Sungmin!!! I can’t stay here, is dusty and the door cringes, also the bathroom is corrode, aw~”

Sungmin bowed to his mother and talked Hyukjae outside his small apartment.

“Listen Hyuk. I can stand whatever you say to me, but they are my family, so please, don’t do such comments, you’re hurting them.”

Hyukjae started to cry and Sungmin sighed “I-I’m not mad. Just…”

“Okay, I will stay in this filthy place then.”

Hyukjae entered the room, rolling his eyes and hugged Sungmin’s mother.

“How unfashioned you are.”

“Young Master!!!”

Hyukjae made a “Oops!” face and Sungmin’s mother widened his eyes as Sungmin’s sister “Young Master?”

Hyukjae glared at Sungmin and sighed smiling “Yeah…”

Sungmin explain everything to his mother. Mrs. Lee nodded and waved awkwardly at Hyukjae who bowed more awkward.

“I’m sorry Hyukjae-ssi, but we just have one room left and is Sungmin’s one.”

Hyukjae stood dignity “I don’t mind. Sungmin can sleep on the door.”

Sungmin’s sister was amused at Hyukjae’s behavior and asked to his brother “Oppa, is he retarded?”

Hyukjae scoffed indignant and Sungmin told his sister that she must respect his young master.

In true; in Sungmin’s eyes; Hyukjae was perfect. But he wasn’t so blind to know what Hyukjae was doing was wrong.

 

Hyukjae wasn’t eating and Mrs. Lee asked worried.

“Is everything okay?”

Hyukjae sighed “Of course not, ma’am, this food is so weird and cheap, I can’t eat it.”

“Try it, maybe you would like it.”

Hyukjae didn’t want to but nodded, just the bit of his tongue touching the food and he widened his eyes, chirping and eating the whole thing.

“I want more!!”

Mrs. Lee chuckled and Sungmin smiled, this was the kind of Hyukjae he likes the most.

 

“Oh my gosh! I can’t believe you’re wearing that!”

Sungmin’s sister blinked confused at Hyukjae horrific stare and he raised a brow “Wha.what?, why?”

“Oh poor girl, you were cheated, this shoes are out of season and fake!!”

She rolled her eyes making a big ‘O’ with his mouth.

“Okay, uptown boy. I like this fake shoes, fake dress, so don’t mind me please!”

She walked almost teary to her room. Damn it! The seller told her that nobody will notice, liar!

 

Hyukjae was walking side by side with Mrs. Lee, smiling and bouncing.

“Omo, omo!! Omonim!! Look! Look! That woman is selling vegies on the floor!!”

Mrs. Lee nodded laughing discreetly. “Yeah…”

Hyukjae watched a man shouting to buy fried chicked “Omonim!! He is yelling, he will never sell anything if he yells to people.”

Mrs. Lee tried to explain him and Hyukjae blinked.

“Promotion?”

She nodded.

“Oh, what weird are poor people.”

Hyukjae was walking among the persons in the market. People shouting as Mrs. Lee said they wre promoting his products. Others were cocking in the street and others selling fake cloths.

Hyukjae was amused, until a small girl stopped before him and he blinked.

“What? Are you selling something?”

The small girls smiled shaking his head “Take this flower” Hyukjae blinked and watched the flowershop at the end of the street.

“Why do you give me one flower little girl?”

Hyukjae can have anything, even that small shop and the girl smiled “Because you’re pretty.”

Hyukjae blushed and took the flower blushing. Never a compliment sound so sincere before, he bounced to Mrs. Lee with flower in hand and the girl ran to his Mother’s shop, she ruffled his daughter hair smiling.

“Great job, that boy from before told me this pretty one would love a flower.”

Sungmin chuckled at the distance. Hyukjae was very cute.

 

“Omonim~” Hyukjae sing-song-ed and Mrs. Lee watched him “Yeah?”

“I want that for dinner.”

“I’m sorry, but I can’t afford that. We will have noddles, seafood this season is expensive.”

“I will pay!!” Hyukjae beamed and she nodded unsure, taking in the bag everything Hyukjae signaled it.

 

“Wow!! we bought a lot!! Sungmin will love the food! I can even help!”

Mrs. Lee chuckled. “You like my son?”

Hyukjae blushed and nodded shyly before pouting “But he just always call me young master, young master.”

Mrs. Lee beamed “Omo. My son has such luck even if you’re a bit weird.”

Hyukjae pouted “Omonim~” and hugged her.

“Okay, let’s prepare the food.”

Hyukjae nodded. In the end, Mrs. Lee made everything because Hyukjae was wasting food.

When Sungmin arrived, his face fell as he watched Hyukjae wearing non branded cloths, messy hair and expensive food.

“What happened here?”

Hyukjae smiled and Sungmin chuckled bitterly.

“Oh, I see… since our things are fake you want to show me how much can fake too. I’m amazed Lee Hyukjae. I didn’t thought you can laugh at other people feelings.”

Hyukjaw was lost, what? he was just wearing this, because he was making food and Mrs. Lee told him to wear them. Okay, at first he was reluctant, but the cloths weren’t really as bad as he thought and about the food, he wanted to impress Sungmin.

“Get.out. I’m quitting being your butler.”

“Sung—”

“Out!”

Hyukjae flinched, he didn’t even took his luggage when he walked out of the small room that was the house, breaming tears and Sungmin felt his heart shattered, how can Hyukjae make fun of him being poor.

Hyukjae dialed his private yet number and ordered to pick him right now, his voice breaking.

 

Mrs. Lee was arriving with the last dish to set it on the table and saw Sungmin lowered face.

“What happened son?”

“Mom.” Sungmin cried when she hugged him “He doesn’t love me. He even make you buy this and he wear something he doesn’t like to make fun of my feelings.”

“Oh.” Mrs. Lee understood and cupped his son cheeks.

“I was the one who told him to wear them and he bought that food because he wanted to impress you with his none existent cooking skills. I don’t know if he loves you, but I know he likes you a lot, his eyes say so.”

Sungmin blinked “Really?”

Mrs. Lee nodded smiling.

“Yeah. He even sold his cloths to buy us a new TV, he said ours was really old and also, he gave his brand bags to your sister, he is really kind, just a bit light headed and weird, but cute.”

Sungmin stood and ran after Hyukjae. He saw the private jet parting away and he sighed frustrated, then he felt a pocke on his shoulder.

Hyukjae was teary and sniffing, his nose red.

“I—I didn’t stay because you, but because I need my cloths and…”

Sungmin chuckled and kissed him dearly.

“I know. I’m sorry.”

Hyukjae blinked flustered.

“W-What?”

Sungmin kissed him again before resting his forehead against Hyukjae’s.

“I thought you noticed my feelings and made fun of them, I love you.”

Hyukjae blushed and smiled hugging Sungmin “I love you too!!”

Sungmin chuckled and then asked “Can I have my job back?”

Hyukjae nodded “will you do everything I ask?”

“yes, young master.” And Sungmin kissed him again.

 

 

 


I have this little feeling that this was fail? If so, I'm so sorry. It was supposed to be fluff and crack or at least funny but I feel it wasn't as the request was asked T^T

Next... Minho-ssi, kya~ (like seme) xD