Donghae x Eunhyuk - I Love You

Let's Talk!

I love you                                                                           

Donghae x Eunhyuk. Requested by SweetheartEH

 

 

 

My co-workers greet me and I smile to them. It feels nice to be recognized after years of hardwork, my heart jumps just by remembering who was the one who told me to never give up, to always fight for my dreams and I’m here now, as the president.

 

Secretary smiles and I ask her what my schedule is today. I know I’m busy, I know I’m going to spend hours closed in my office and other more hours having two or more dinner with people I don’t know or is frivolous, but I smile because I know, at the end of the day, you will greet me with that gummy smile on your face and you will kiss my cheek, making me feel I had done a great job today as well.

 

An hour have passed and I’m signing some documents, new buildings, new inversions, but I grin when I sign a sheet with your name. You are so kind, and that’s why I love you more each day, because since we can’t have children, you proposed we must create an orphan, but not a one when children will feel lonely, no, because you will be their mother and I’m going to be their father. In a split of second, we’ll have hundreds of kids, running, screaming, making tantrums, smiling to us and they will be raised with your love, they will shine and will find more love.

 

It’s lunch time. I don’t feel like eating without you, but I need to attend this, so we can’t have investors on our new home. The old person attending me seems so cold, he just do this because reputation, and I remember how I love you every single daddyent more, because you wants this because love and I smile when he shakes my hand, because we are not making his dream, but ours.

 

I’m tired, the day was hard but I grin watching your picture and mine, smiling to each other and my heart flutters quick and slow, your still mysterious for me, even when I know everything about you, and I love you for that. I message pops in the screen, I feel butterflies inside me just by your few words asking me if I’m fine, if I did well, if I eat, and I love you just as more as you love me.

 

I have dinner, and I don’t watch the clock, I take my time explaining to him every detail about the new building, he nods, he fakes thinking and he signs the contract, we shake hands, and I stand saying good night. I smile, I know is midnight, and I know you’re maybe worried, but I know you love so much that you also knows I’m working and knows I love you more than my life, so you’re secure that I will never cheat on you.

 

When I arrive at home, the lights are off, I took off my shoes and walk to the bedroom, you’re sleeping, your eyelids fascinating me, your soft respiration and I smile kissing your hair while you whisper my name and slowly your eyes flutter open and smiles.

“Hae, welcome home.”

I kiss your lips and cuddle next to you, expressing the words and feelings that were on my mind since morning to night and even when I'm sleep, thoughts in my mind and heart since I met you.

“I love you.” 

 

 

 


Is fluff? I hope you liked it --smiles--.