Siwon x Eunhyuk - Slice

Let's Talk!

Slice                                            

Siwon x Eunhyuk. Requested by irene13

 

 

Siwon smiled before the glass of the flower shop, fixing his tie, his cheeks marked by the dimples as he waved to the sales lady.

“The best biggest bouquet of rose; red, white and pink.”

The lady nodded, giggling when Siwon rubbed his hands nervously.

“I-I’m gonna confess now.”

She nodded again, and Siwon breathed in deeply, when he received the bouquet he inhaled deeply walking to the apartment next square and he frowned, the bouquet falling over the asphalt when he saw his lover kissing when another man, he felt his heart breaking, that blond hair, traitor…

Siwon felt a poke on his shoulder and turned, widening his eyes stunned, blinking and turning to watch the man kissing and the one before him.

“Wonnie? Are you ill, why you let the roses drop?”

Siwon asked dumfounded “H-Hyuk? Eunhyuk?” the named nodded and Siwon signaled the man who pulled away from the kiss, no, definitely it wasn’t Eunhyuk, just a random stranger with the same cut of hair and Siwon laughed.

“Are you okay wonnie?”

“Yeah, sorry.”

 

Siwon was lost on those brown eyes, his breathing low, soft and Eunhyuk b eyes lovingly, both were playing until they fell over the sofa, the laughs converted in just locking their eyes on each other’s ones.

Siwon leaned slowly, Eunhyuk closed his eyes and his pinks were blushing, their respiration mixed in one, just less than a centimeter, and their lips almost touching—

“Eunhyuk, open the door!!”

Eunhyuk pushed Siwon off him, running to the door, Heechul entering with a lot of shopping bags “I thought my arms were gonna get ripped off my body.”

Eunhyuk smiled, helping Heechul and Siwon sighed.

“Omoni, let me help you carrying this.”

Heechul nodded, taking his son —Eunhyuk— by the shoulders and grinning, mouthing to Siwon ‘my son is not easy’.

 

“I quit” Siwon sighed exasperated and Eunhyuk blinked with the cards on hands, tilting his head.

“Why?”

Siwon pouted “We started playing this because we bet the looser will lose a garment, even so…”

Eunhyuk grinned “Yeah?”

“Why am I the only on boxers?!”

 

Eunhyuk was waiting for Siwon, the dinner was cold and it was past eleven that night.

Eunhyuk bit his lower lip, these days Siwon has been arriving late, maybe he was… no, no, it can’t be.

But after two years of being married, maybe… Eunhyuk sighed.

Heechul told him, he is just too handsome for you, maybe his mother was right and Eunhyuk sighed.

“I’m home.” Siwon said lowly, afraid of awakening Eunhyuk but smiled widely when he saw the latter.

“I bought strawberry cake, strawberry smoothie and…”

Eunhyuk raised his brow watching those mentioned things on Siwon’s hand, observing how he placed them over the table.

“Sorry, Hyuk, I was being coming home late because I was working so next week, on our honey moon, we can go on vacations, and for that…” Siwon trailed off and Eunhyuk held his giddy feeling before widened his eyes at his husband statement.

“For next week, I bought strawberry lube!!”

Eunhyuk blushed “Pabo!!” but kissed Siwon’s cheek, holding him by the tie and leading him to their room.

 

 


Short, I hope it was okay, if not, please feel free to tell me ^^ and sorry again about my mistake.

 

 

p/s: in some hours Top x Hyuk! :D