Minho x Eunhyuk - Young Love

Let's Talk!

Young Love

Minho x Eunhyuk. Requested by lucik1000


Minho wasn’t the type to express his feelings or even do something to convey them, he just left things pass, time pass and then he would shrugged and walked off as if nothing ever happened.

Everything has exceptions.

The first one was incarnated with the name Eunhyuk, Minho was sure the man did not have appeal or even something pretty to show off, the man was plain normal and it was weird because Minho actually liked pretty girls and it was so unfair that as time passed, he was more enchanted and started to actually think that Eunhyuk was very pretty, more than anyone else.

Minho started to notice that maybe Eunhyuk prettiness was not on his looks and mostly on his personality, at first it wasn’t a turn on and now, he always caught himself trailing with his eyes the petite male and Minho cursed because hell! Eunhyuk since some days ago started to take his breath away.

The first time Minho acknowledged his own feelings was when Eunhyuk was called by a fellow co-worker and then he confessed his feelings to Eunhyuk, good luck that Eunhyuk turned that man down telling him he was grateful and yet he could not answer those feelings.

The second time and it was then that Minho was sure about his feelings were when Eunhyuk started to received flowers and gifts from different people and Minho hated them with all his being. Eunhyuk was his –even when the man yet did not know.

And it was the beginning of Minho’s wooing, first he started by walking along Hyukjae to the subway, with the excuse that he now must take that route to his new apartment, then helping Eunhyuk carry some documents and even staying late to help the man to finish work.

Minho was in blesse when he noticed Eunhyuk changes of behavior, the slight blush, the small smiles and the eyes wavering and mouth opening and closing as if wanting to left a secret escape and deciding to keep it locked.

The thing was that Minho was twenty two and Eunhyuk thirty, so Eunhyuk never left his feelings show and Minho made de exception of letting things pass, he started to smile more and to show his interest for Eunhyuk in an obvious way. 

“Sunbae, I like you” Minho confessed after one year of making signals of his affection and Eunhyuk shook his head and smiled sadly.

“I’m older than you, it’s just a flee moment” Eunhyuk left after that and Minho frowned, indeed he was young and even so, very sure about his feelings, Eunhyuk did not know how hard it was for Minho to accept he liked that man and not a girl. At that moment of his life, Eunhyuk was life itself for Minho.

The next day, Minho confessed again and Eunhyuk turned him down, the week followed with the same routine until Eunhyuk furrowed his brows.

“This would not work”

Minho grinned, never Eunhyuk has told him he doesn’t like him, the man has been giving evasive answers.

“Look my eyes and tell me it if it’ll really wouldn’t work”

Eunhyuk did so and sighed, Minho hated the e, because that was what made Eunhyuk uneasy and doubt Minho’s feelings.

“Okay, let’s try.”

~~~~~*~~~~~

Minho was ecstatic, he had the most wonderful and beautiful man as his boyfriend –in his eyes- and that was Eunhyuk, the latter though was always evasive and forced some smiles, sometimes Eunhyuk would tell Minho he was very young and that giving flowers wasn’t mature, Eunhyuk did not want a young love, he wanted security and feel protection, he wanted a mature love.

Minho felt tired, he really loves Eunhyuk and the latter never makes Minho’s life easy related to love and their relationship.

Minho sometimes evokes why he loves Eunhyuk and then he smiles, Eunhyuk is kind and sweet and helps people –when he thinks nobody is watching him- and that is why Minho doesn’t give up even if it hurts to always hear “yours is not real love.”

Minho started to fear a break up after six months of dating, because no kisses, no holding hands and no Eunhyuk showing even a small sign of liking him back.

Eunhyuk always was stiff and looking around when they were out, Minho wasn’t a kid, maybe eight years youngers but he was in legal age to date Eunhyuk.

“I love you” Minho confessed, the words “like” turned into “love” that day and Eunhyuk bit his lower lip and closed his eyes.

“That…” Eunhyuk started, Minho knew the man was going to say that wasn’t love and Minho kissed him, he felt so happy and at the same time he felt like the worst person when he saw Eunhyuk confused and widened eyes.

Minho that day started to feel more than love, he felt attraction also and he wanted to touch Hyukjae and holding him close to him.

“I lied to you” Minho said then and Eunhyuk chuckled dryly, the youngest added “I don’t only love you, I want you for myself, I’m becoming selfish and I don’t know what to do!”

Eunhyuk blinked lost and Minho held Eunhyuk’s hand “please, never let me go.”

~~~~~*~~~~~

It was a year and Minho tried his best to not lay a finger in Eunhyuk, he held really with his will power and Eunhyuk sometimes looked at him inquisitive.

“You really love me so much?”

Eunhyuk asked and Minho nodded, yes! he wanted to exclaimed, instead he kept silent and watching Eunhyuk gaze, same that tell Minho Eunhyuk felt something for him and yet not enough to express it in words.

“I’m tired” Minho one day said and Eunhyuk nodded saying “Let’s break up.”

Minho widened his eyes, no, he wasn’t tired of Hyukjae, it was just the relationship wasn’t advancing and Minho was at the edge of self-control.

~~~~~*~~~~~

Eunhyuk smiled when he was thirty tree and Minho arrived with a bouquet of roses, smile on face.

“I love you sunbae, please go out with me”

Eunhyuk raised his brow, he had been testing Minho’s love for three years now and he was almost sure the youngest really did love him, small doubts yet and then he asked.

“Why?”

Eunhyuk wanted to know why Minho loved him and the latter replied confused, thinking that Eunhyuk asked him why he was asking him out as he answered.

“Because I want to go out with you”

Eunhyuk chuckled, Minho wasn’t very expressive and even so, he managed to be inside Eunhyuk’s heart and made the eldest fell for the youngest.

“I love you too”

Eunhyuk was sure about Minho’s love a year later when the youngest asked him to marry him by the civil register and finally! Minho dared to kiss him, so he chuckled.

“Took you long enough.”