Kibum x Hyukjae - Forever

Let's Talk!

Forever                                                   

Kibum x Eunhyuk. Requested by GeekWithHeart

 

 

Forever, that was a lie, it doesn’t exist. Kibum knew at his twenty years, after the car crashed and he turned to save Hyukjae, forever was a romantic word people created to feel safe, now it had no meaning without Hyukjae. Kibum called his name over and over again, or so he thought, because his lips just moved without sounds and Hyukjae wasn’t breathing. Kibum wanted to apologize, he was the one who got jealous, the one who forced Hyukjae to hop in the car, and he crushed everything, his blurred vision, faded in dark and Kibum left a tear fell.

“Where am I?”

Kibum didn’t felt pain, jus some oppression on his chest and he shut his eyes open, Hyukjae, he must go and check Hyukjae. Kibum stopped when he heard a wince of pain and blinked.

“Why did you throw me?”

Hyukjae pouted and Kibum blinked, what’s happening?

Kibum re-check the place, it can’t be, it was his home, his old home when he was fifteen. Hyukjae wasn’t even his boyfriend at that time, he didn’t even know he was in love with Hyukjae!

“What are you doing here?”

Kibum asked and Hyukjae pouted standing, rubbing his .

“Your mother came to my house, she was in a hurry and told me to wake you up, she is so different from you, even gave me money to make lunch, and she trusted me so easy, I mean, you and her just move her last week, so…”

Kibum smiled, Hyukjae was fine, and talking with him, he wanted to hug him but knew it would be weird.

“So, I’m awake, now?”

Hyukjae blushed, and fidgeted.

“I bought cereal.”

Kibum grinned and took Hyukjae’s hand, dragging him to the kitchen and turned around, he remembers this meeting, and he remembered how he threw Hyukjae off and the later came again and again.

“Let’s eat and then play something.”

Hyukjae blinked and sat on a chair, he smiled.

“You can’t regret those words, when we were introduced I thought you hate me, glad it wasn’t.”

Kibum didn’t say more, he didn’t know what to say in first place, it would sound crazy, maybe his ‘memories’ were just a dream, maybe…

“Since we’re on vacations, wanna hang out with me?”

Kibum widened his eyes, it amazed him how even when the actions he made were different, it leaded him to the same behavior from Hyukjae’s side, he remembered Hyukjae asking the same question, just that contrary as before when it took a year, now it just took a week.

“I don’t have free time.” Kibum collected his memories and tried to answer the same way he did before.

“I don’t mind, I will not bother you, I just want to hang with you.”

Kibum shrugged and nodded curtly, eating his cereal.

The month of vacations, Hyukjae was always in his place, he studying and Hyukjae just laying lazily on the bed, there were few time that Hyukjae didn’t show and Kibum asked him once.

“What you do when you don’t come?”

Hyukjae face brightened “Wanna really know?”

Kibum didn’t say more, he knew Hyukjae would say him anyways and it was true.

“I dance, in my room, alone, I’m shy to show that to the world, maybe I look ugly.”

Kibum dropped his book and turned to Hyukjae, he cupped the latter’s face and smiled, making Hyukjae blushed.

“Let’s make a bet, I’ll go watch you dance, I’ll tell you my true thoughts, if you dance is good enough, I’ll give you whatever you want, if your dance is ugly, you’ll stop coming here.”

Hyukjae eyes widened and Kibum winced at his own words, he said that, because he wanted to stop their relationship even before forming, he didn’t want to lose Hyukjae again and Hyukjae frowned and nodded.

“Okay, tomorrow, is a promise.”

 

 

Kibum mouth was agape after the next day, when Hyukjae finished dancing and he gulped, it was as he remembered.

Hyukjae played with his fingers, now nervous “H-how was it?”

“Amazing…”

Kibum breathily said and then blinked, no, he didn’t say that, uh-ho, he said it, he knows by Hyukjae look in the eyes.

“Then, I’m gonna ask you my reward.”

Kibum nodded and waited, he remembers Hyukjae forcing him to buy him strawberry milkshake and cakes, Kibum was so into his thoughts that he blinked feeling a brush of lips and he touched it with his fingertips.

“Date me.”

Kibum eyes immediately rounded and Hyukjae blushed “Y-You say, you’ll do a-anything, so…”

Kibum closed his eyes, it wasn’t time to date yet, it was still two years early, he remembers Hyukjae dating Donghae, that is how Kibum knew his feelings for Hyukjae and he sighed, definitely he didn’t want to see him with other person ever again and he slowly nodded.

Hyukjae smiled and jumped to hug him, Kibum arms immediately wrapped around Hyukjae’s waist, making him blush and he blushed back, he always hugged Hyukjae by the waist, he didn’t want other men to set his eyes on his lover and he smiled pecking Hyukjae’s lips.

“You can’t regret this.”

Hyukjae nodded eagerly, didn’t understanding Kibum told that to his self, didn’t want to regret and just move forward, maybe that way he’ll never lose Hyukjae.

 

 

One day, after two years of dating, Kibum and Hyukjae at their seventeen, Kibum kissed Hyukjae’s cheek, both cuddling on the bed, and asked the question lingering in his mind.

“Since when have you been in love with me?”

Hyukjae blushed and grinned sheepishly “Do you think in love at first sight?”

Kibum eyed were circles, he asked the same question and Hyukjae told him, after you snatched me from Donghae. Kibum chuckled, understanding why Donghae told him, Hyukjae didn’t even let him kiss him, so it was true, Hyukjae has been always in love with him, how fool he was to think Hyukjae cheated on him.

“I love you too Hyukjae.”

The latter grinned and kissed Kibum, making the latter widen his eyes, it wasn’t a peck as always, it was deep and Kibum gasped, both tongues waltzing and Kibum wanted to stop, it was too soon, his body didn’t say the same as he deflowered the boy between his arms and saw his flustered expression.

 

 

“I’ll be living with Siwon.” Hyukjae said and Kibum frowned, it was supposed to live with him in the university, in the end it wasn’t as before and Hyukjae shared room with Siwon and Kibum with Donghae, how life twist.

“I know.”

Kibum uttered dejected and received a peck in the lips, he blinked.

“I’ll be passing all my time here though, Donghae is Siwon boyfriend, so officially, I’ll be living with Siwon whenin true is Donghae living with him.”

Heaven loved Kibum, he thought when he wrapped his arms around Hyukjae and dragged him inside the room, it was almost the same, or it was more Hyukjae making everything happen in a high similarity.

“Kibum.”

The named hm-ed and Hyukjae giggled feeling his breath near his neck.

“Would you love me forever?”

Kibum shrieked at the word, he felt suddenly mad.

“No.”

Hyukjae eyes went dull for a moment before smiling back, Kibum regretted it, the first time he said, he will.

“Why?”

Hyukjae asked and Kibum kissed his temple “We’re mortals Hyukjae, we don’t live forever, but I will love you until I die, I swear.”

Hyukjae giggled, so it was that the reason and he smiled showing his gums and wrapped Kibum by the neck, kissing him.

“I will love you too, until death tears me from you.”

Kibum was tore by those words, he didn’t pulled off Hyukjae, he hugged him tightly, longingly and needy, mixing with him, becoming one and trying to not cry, one year more and the accident will happen. Kibum was anxious.

 

 

Kibum was tired, college was hell as he remembers and he sighed, he hadn’t been with Hyukjae in the past weeks, just talking by phone. Life have been so stressful and he completely forgot the accident, he stopped driving, he just did it from time to time, and never when Hyukjae was around. The date was coming near, Kibum just forgot about it.

 

From: Hyukjae

To: Kibum

Pick me at the D building.

 

Kibum chuckled and sighed, he didn’t want to drive near Hyukjae, but just this once, and he will return the car afterward.

Kibum was humming randomly, he smiled and checked the review mirror, turning and he stopped abruptly, shocked.

Hyukjae was… why his lips were connected to someone else? Kibum felt a pang in his heart and walked stump to Hyukjae, his mind foggy as he dragged the shocked Hyukjae to the car, dumb to the yells of the boy at him and Hyukjae blinking confused at what happened, he was waiting for Kibum, and suddenly a freshman wanted to talk with him, he was talking about Kibum when lips crashed against him and he was going to pull off the boy when Kibum dragged him.

“Kibum?”

Hyukjae called unsure, he needs to explain this.

“Why Hyukjae, not just once but twice?”

Hyukjae frowned.

“What are you talking about?” Hyukjae felt anger, he never cheated “I don’t know…argh.”

Hyukjae grunted when Kibum shoved him into the car and Hyukjae hummed but breathed in and calmed down.

“Let me explain, I never ever cheat on you, I love you damnit!”

Kibum was stunned, this… it is the same as that time, it wasn’t a dream or maybe was again the same nightmare, after all, one can’t defy destiny and Kibum widened his eyes, his mind already thinking again in the images, Hyukjae bleeding and he heard his name being shout out before the car collided.

Kibum turned to save Hyukjae .Kibum called his name over and over again, or so he thought, because his lips just moved without sounds and Hyukjae wasn’t breathing. Kibum wanted to apologize, he was the one who got jealous, the one who forced Hyukjae to hop in the car, and he broke everything, his vision blur, faded in darkness and Kibum eyes left a tear fell.

Where am I?

Kibum asked, he felt he couldn’t breathed and for a moment he thought the weight over him was Hyukjae, he opened his eyes slowly grasping for air and sweating, everything was dark and he turned nervously to see where he was, leaving a sigh of relief when he saw Hyukjae next to him, sleeping.

“Night.” Kibum kissed Hyukjae’s temple, admiring the jawline and closed eyelids, Hyukjae opened slowly his eyes and smiled yawning.

“What time is it?”

Hyukjae knew about Kibum nightmares, it has been two years since the accident, and he felt bad, if only he have pushed that boy at that time, Kibum wouldn’t be forced to have such jealousy and Hyukjae sighed.

“I’m here, with you.”

Kibum hugged the petite frame, feeling the warm skin beneath his fingertips and inhaling his scent, relaxing.

“I’m sorry Hyukjae, you can be with someone else, and yet you choose me.”

Hyukjae rolled his eyes and hugged back Kibum.

“I just love you, remember? Forever doesn’t exist, but I will be yours until death tear us apart.”

Kibum smiled and kissed his lover, tracing the scar Hyukjae had on his body and feeling a pang of pain in his heart, that time Hyukjae didn’t die but a piece of Kibum heart did. 

 

 

 

 


This wasn't fluff at all O.o Mianhe~ but it was romantic, right? I hope you liked it ^^

 

A/N: Please, check the request list, I have been very busy and I lost the papers I wrote the request, so if you request isn't there, please let me know my mistake and I'll add it right away; thank you -bows.