TOP x Eunhyuk - Somebody to Love

Let's Talk!

Somebody to Love                                                                 

TOP [Choi Seunghyun] x Eunhyuk [Lee Hyukjae]. Requested by SsoonKimi

 

 

Seunghyun dropped his forehead over the desk, while his friend Jiyong sighed.

“It’s okay TOP, someday you will find somebody.”

Seunghyun lifted his gaze and laughed sardonic “Yeah, right. Girls say, oppa, you seem older, I like youngest girly type and males, well, males like feminine males too or girls, whatever.”

Seunghyun cringed his nose, “I’m cool with anything but it hurts when I’m the one being rejected, even when I seem cold, I’m a nice guy!”

Jiyong chuckled, patting his friend’s back “I know, but someday, you will find the right one.”

 

“I’m fed up!” Seunghyun growled, three weeks in a row visiting the clubs and nobody even tried to flirt with him, well, actually some people tried but, heck! He can be selective of who he wants. So yeah… single still.

“Just give up hyung;” chirped Seungri and Seunghyun glared him, taking his drink and swallowing in a shot.

“I’m gonna dance.”

Daesung laughed “He is gonna trip,” laughing and Jiyong slapped his head murmuring, “shush, he is sensible”.

Seunghyun ignored them walking to the dance floor, maybe he will catch someone. Seunghyun laughed when a song started, he wanted to laugh and somehow also cry, even the DJ was making fun of him.

 

Somebody to love. (Can you hear me?)

I want somebody to love

Somebody to love

Somebody to love

 

It doesn’t mind, he will have fun tonight, and so suddenly the dance floor was almost empty, the multitude clapping to someone in the middle who was making jumps, shaking his shoulders and then, that was breakdance, right? Wow! the guy stood with a jump and started to move his hips, Seunghyun widened his eyes, what was that click he heard in his heart.

Even so, he wasn’t so brave to go at the middle of the dance floor and take that boy, no, he waited watching how that petite boy was shaking his body at the music.

When the song stopped, Seunghyun cleared his throat walking to the boy and when he saw another man approaching, he sighed already turning, feeling someone grabbing his arm.

“Sorry, I’m taken.” Seunghyun turned to see, startled, the petite boy was clinging on him.

“It’s a lie, he chickened out when he saw me approach you.” The man mocked and Seunghyun closed his eyes, damnit!

“I know, that’s why I’m taken by him, now shoo!!”

The man grunted but did goo anyway and the petite boy grinned, stop being clinging and Seunghyun sighed, that was all.

“Aren’t you gonna treat me a drink?”

Seunghyun baffled asked “How old are you?”

“Twenty, and you?”

“Twenty two.”

“Good, now, what else? Oh yeah, my name is Hyukjae but everybody calls me Eunhyuk.”

“Seunghyun, call me TOP though.”

Both grinned shaking hands, Seunghyun wasn’t really daring, TOP was though, but he didn’t want to be TOP right now, Eunhyuk was y, Hyukjae was cute.

Both drink some glasses, Jiyong even tried to pick Hyukjae, but Seunghyun glared him, in the end, just the two of them walked out of the pub, shoulder by shoulder.

Seunghyun walked home Hyukjae, he learned the latter live nearby, just two squares away and he nodded slowly, his house was at the other side of the city.

“Friends?”

Hyukjae asked coyly, nothing with the person he was after dancing or dancing and Seunghyun extended his hand, which Hyukjae took “friends.”

 

It wasn’t the first encounter and Seunghyun learned Hyukjae wasn’t a regular in that club, how he knew? Because he visited every day; and when he thought about giving up, he bumped against someone.

“Sorry.”

“TOP?”

The named lifted his eyes which widened and he smiled thinly “Eunhyuk.”

Seunghyun gaze trailed the youth; he was wearing an uniform, “Are you a librarian?”

Hyukjae nodded lightly “In vacations, I help here.”

“Oh” Seunghyun nodded slowly and grinned “I work with my father.”

Eunhyuk smiled “Doing what?”

Seunghyun scratched the back of his neck “Well…, he is a private teacher, so I became one, and I work on his building.”

“Awesome, I will ask you for some lessons, math is my worse subject!”

Seunghyun grinned nodded, then he sighed when another boy called Hyukjae and waved, ready to go, his steps though, and dragged him inside the library.

“Wanna read a book?”

A boy asked him a little annoyed and Seunghyun nodded asking, “Mystery section?”

The boy smirked “Last aisle and hey!” Seunghyun turned, his hands on pocket “Don’t get so near Eunhyuk, he has a boyfriend.”

Seunghyun nodded slowly again and walked to the desolated aisle.

Arthur Conan Doyle was one of his favorite writer; but now, he hasn’t even pass from reading the preface as he sighed, looking his watch.

He has been here two hours and half, he stole a glance to Hyukjae, again hands on his pockets as he walked out.

 

“I give up” Seunghyun affirmed and Jiyong sighed patting his friend’s back –like days ago–.

“He wasn’t the one?”

Seughyun watched the classroom, he and his friend were teacher, he doesn’t how Jiyong is a teacher though, but he knows his friends sometimes skips to go on parties, anyway, he shook his head.

“I guess is the one, but is taken.”

“Oh… what a shame, I heard rumors though.”

Seunghyun lifted his brow curiously “What rumors?”

“Eunhyuk is his name, right?” Jiyong asked as Seunghyun nodded. “I heard he has been single since he moved on this town but his cousins are always pestering his wooers, but well, if the Eunhyuk said he was taken, then… TOP?”

Seunghyun wasn’t there, just the door closing after him with the help of the wind.

 

“He didn’t come today to work?” A boy shook his head.

“Thank you anyway.”

“It’s you, I told you Eunhyuk is already—”

Seunghyun rolled his eyes “Yeah, taken, I will snatch then.”

“Yah!”

 

Seunghyun was running, he was out of breath searching to nowhere in mind Hyukjae, he saw a red haired man and ran to it, bowing when he noticed his mistake and then he heard someone shouting, trying to pull off.

“Let me go!”

Seunghyun wasn’t really good fighting, so he remembers how the person struggling to be free was Hyukjae who tried to kick the man but was punched on the plexus and Seunghyun threw a punch, and then everything black out.

“Are you okay?” he heard once he regained conscious, his eyes posing over Hyukjae who was watching him worried.

“Auch, I’m okay.” Seunghyun said touching his painful jaw and touching his broken bit, wincing.

“Thanks, and sorry.”

Hyukjae muttered, Seunghyun nodded, didn’t smiling because it hurt, but was okay, Hyukjae was smiling.

 

“I like you!” Seunghyun once shouted startling Hyukjae who dropped the book on hands “Eh?”

Seunghyun ruffled his messy hair, repeating in a whisper “I-I like you, I like you Hyukjae.”

Hyukjae sighed, picking the book, smiling to top “I’m not sure if I like you though.”

It hurt, but at least he said his feelings “Let’s be friends for now, like before, you will notice I do like you.”

“Who knows?” Hyukjae trailed off.

 

“I’m going crazy” Seunghyun breathed and Jiyong watching puzzled “Why? He got another boyfriend before you had a chance?”

“He hasn’t had a boyfriend, just his cousins always with him, but no…” Seunghyun started to make draws of lines on a random sheet.

“When I call him, he says he is busy, I wait for him outside his job and he is already at home, when I asked him on a date, he says he can’t but he is already shopping with one of his cousins, and yesterday…”

“Yeah?”

“Yesterday he told me what would I do if he loves someone and wants me to give up on him.”

Jiyong blinked “What you told him?”

“I will never give up.”

Jiyong chuckled, “Patience man, just be persistent.”

Seunghyun was mystified but nodded; what else he can do anyway?

 

“Listen Seunghyun, I…”

“Enough, please don’t tease me, I really do love you Hyukjae, you’re just hurting me.”

“Then tell me what I want?” Hyukjae asked serious chewing his lower lip and Seunghyun wrapped him on his arms.

“A promise of my forever love? I’ll never betray you. I love you.” Hyukjae buried his face on Seunghyun’s chest.

“I have been played before moving here, my heart is wounded.”

“I’ll fix it.” Seunghyun kissed Hyukjae’s hair and then a brief peck of lips, making the petite giggle.

 

“I-I’m not ready…” Seunghyun stopped hearing Hyukjae words, both seated over the blankets and he just cuddled with his lover, tracing butterfly kisses.

“I’ll wait.”

Seunghyun affirmed and Hyukjae shook his head “I-I wanna tell you something.”

It hurt, Seunghyun will not lie, he wasn’t Hyukjae’s first, that’s why Hyukjae was so afraid and worried.

Seunghyun took Hyukjae hand, kissing the palm and then stole a kiss from Hyukjae’s lips, making him pout and he smiled.

“I wanna make you forget him…”

It was curious to Seunghyun, how they accidentally the stereo and he chuckled, his shirt was over the carpet and Hyukjae was observing him panting, while the same song they heard in the first meeting was playing on the radio, swallowing their sounds of that night.

 

I listen to everything the beautiful captain deserves.

Take my hand, be my angel, ring my bell.

The feeling of my heart fluttering is towards you.

As I close my eyes, I get drawn in.

Tik tik tok. Time don't don't stop. Don't Stop.

Although I don't know what I'm hesitating about,

Although I’m not sure whether I want it or not,

Until now I haven't felt this feeling.

You need somebody to love too, somebody to love too

Break up with someone, Look again for someone.

Someone's man or woman, who am I?

With someone, to someone. Someone's man or woman, who are you?

Somebody to love.

I want somebody to love

 

 


How was? I'm nervous >.<