Kyuhyun x Hyukjae - Disgusting.

Let's Talk!

Disgusting                                               

Kyuhyun x Eunhyuk. Requested by healthy123.

 

 

 

 

Around the park when the cherry blossoms fall on this season, a young boy, raven messy hair, glasses hiding his dark brown eyes, thin lips and slim complexion walks with book in hand, not really watching the path he is walking.

“C’mon… the way you danced the other day says otherwise.”

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes, not taking his eyes off the book after hearing a voice.

“O-okay~”

Kyuhyun cringed his nose disgusted, both were male voices. Ghastly. He kept walking until he arrived to his High School’s gate, closed the book and setting it inside his bag. Kyuhyun lifted his glasses with his index finger.

“New grade, new school.” Kyuhyun peeked there was no one around since he arrived earlier than others and whispered a ‘fighting!’ to himself, stepping inside the school grounds.

 

Hyukjae faked to say he was okay making a , when the boy set down his pants. Hyukjae kicked him in the balls, making him grunt as he stuck his tongue.

He ran with bag in hand, ha! Just because he likes to dance and move doesn’t mean he is a , maybe a little too much daring, but yet…

Hyukjae saw a boy with glasses shouting ‘fighting’. It wasn’t an eye candy like his previous boyfriend, but was cute and Hyukjae was sure behind those glasses was a handsome boy in that nerdy-dorky uniform as he chuckled, walking to the boy.

“Hi~”

Kyuhyun blinked startled, this person heard him? Kyuhyun eyes scanned the petite boy before him.

Dark silky hair, brown big eyes, white skin, but the way he was dressing. The pants were to body-hugging, the boy didn’t let any to the mind, the shirt was a bit loosen but yet, he could see the hips.

Kyuhyun watched him weirdly “Eh, hi?”

Hyujae grinned, clinging onto Kyuhyun’s arm, who made a face and pushed him away.

“What are you doing?”

Hyukjae blinked “What else can I do, I like you, so of course skinship is needed!”

Kyuhyun curved down his lips, narrowing his eyes, making a disgusted face.

“You’re rare, don’t come near me.”

Kyuhyun entered the school’s grounds, leaving behind Hyukjae who sighed but recovered his smile.

“I will get you boy.”

 

The same afternoon, Kyuhyun had buried his face on the book he was reading this morning. At least that weirdo wasn’t on any of his classes, even so, Kyuhyun was puzzled at how that boy knew were Kyuhyun was, because after the end of every class, he was waiting for Kyuhyun.

Asides of being rare, it was creepy and disgusting. Heck! Even the gums he shows while laughing are weird; he looks like a caveman.

“Hey~”

Hyukjae called and Kyuhyun played dumb, faking not hearing.

Kyuhyun gasped when he felt a hand traveling from his knee to his thigh and he stood, reddish face bewildered in anger and amusement.

“What are you doing?!”

He frowned when saw Hyukjae grinning, standing and walking near him, his cheek and whispering on his ear.

“I told you, I like you.”

Kyuhyun pushed Hyukjae off him, wiping his face with his sleeve.

“You’re gross!”

Kyuhyun almost regreted his words when he saw those brown eyes with a glint of hurt, but he turned and ran, leaving Hyukjae behind.

Kyuhyun heart was racing fast, but was because the race, right?

 

The next day, Kyuhyun found Hyukjae in the front gate smiling. Several boys greeted him and Kyuhyun frowned. Hyukjae was like a , maybe he was really one, if not, why a boy was cornering him against the wall?

Kyuhyun walked to them unaware of his own steps, when he was near, Kyuhyun blinked, what he was doing here?

Hyukjae grinned to the boy cornering him. “Sorry man, I’m taken.”

Hyukjae swiftly moved set him next to Kyuhyun who didn’t say a word, he just felt Hyukjae’s arm around his own.

“I told you not to come near me!” Kyuhyun shouted, flustered.

Every pair of eyes set on them and Kyuhyun ran again, cursing Hyukjae, again, that thump on his chest.

Hyukjae faked a smile and bowed.

 

Kyuhyun was ignoring Hyukjae in lunch time, he even evaded went to the canteen, even so, Hyukjae was next to him.

Kyuhyun saw his book taken off him and he felt Hyukjae seating on his lap. Kyuhyun frowned, but held Hyukjae waist by reflex.

“W-what?”

Hyukjae grinned, making some friction between their bodies, not forgetting to rub Kyuhyun’s clothed member.

“Y-Yah! Let me go!!”

Kyuhyun was blushing, he even left escape a moan and Hyukjae grinned, stopping and kissing Kyuhyun’s cheek.

“I like you…” Hyukjae whispered, his lips so near Kyuhyun’s ones as he continued “I need you, mark me yours.”

Kyuhyun stared him in complete disgust and shoved off Hyukjae, pushing him off. Hyukjae fell on his against the dusty hard floor.

“I don’t like you, I told you, and you’re weird and gross!!”

Hyukjae sighed, standing, his hurts and he sighed again.

“This isn’t working…”

 

A whole year passed of Hyukjae chasing Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun running away, saying how weird and even a freak Hyukjae was.

That day, Hyukjae grinned, he was going to wear a dark long wig and dress like a girl, of course, with pants, but tight pants and he smiled at himself before the mirror. He was pretty, not much but decent.

“I will get you boy.”

Kyuhyun went because teacher said him, if he didn’t attend, next year he would be reprimanded about his lack of social skills, and Kyuhyun was cursing his teacher, because at this age, who the cares for social skills and a damn frivolous party?

The dance floor was empty. The multitude cheering and Kyuhyun got near, because even when he was almost antisocial, he was curious.

He saw there Hyukjae, moving his hips and waist, making pelvic and Kyuhyun shrank his nose disgusted.

Not only Hyukjae chased him, he also goes ting around with other males, really… disgusting.

Hyukjae smiled when he saw Kyuhyun, and went to him, moving his body ily, setting his hands over Kyuhyun’s shoulders.

Kyuhyun gasped startled, holding Hyukjae’s waist suddenly.

He felt Hyukjae’s body so close, everybody was watching… Hyukjae hands cupping his face.

“L-Let me go!!”

Hyukjae pressed his boy more against Kyuhyun’s one as the latter moaned softly and blinked.

Suddenly Kyuhyun didn’t felt Hyukjae, because Hyukjae was pulled off him by another person and Kyuhyun frowned.

He doesn’t like Hyukjae, but he hasn’t really see Hyukjae with another person asides him and he felt his heart shrinking.

Hyukjae was dancing with other person, was so near another… why his chest feel so tight?

Kyuhyun walked out of the dance floor, and the building.

Hyukjae blinked, his smile disappeared as he pushed the boy off him and ran after Kyuhyun.

“Kyuhyun!! Kyuhyun!!”

Hyukjae shouted loud but no one answered him and he sat dejected on the bench.

“I guess he really hates me. I’m a dork, he already told me so many times I’m disgusting.”

Kyuhyun, who was behind the tree, debated with himself if to show or not, in the end he stepped out of his hid, watching the gloomy Hyukjae, dark long hair.

“Short hair suits you more.”

Hyukjae raised his face, tears falling and Kyuhyun felt uncomfortable, what to do?

“I-I know, now go. I know you don’t want to see a freak like me.”

Kyuhyun regreted every single word he said those months and he felt admiration for Hyukjae, because if it were him, he already have giving up on himself.

“I-I don’t hate you, is just you’re to…”

Kyuhyun trailed off and Hyukjae chuckled “gross? disgusting? weird?”

Kyuhyun shook his head, he sat next to Hyukjae.

“No, you’re too daring for me. It makes me feel awkward and I always think how weird you are, you’re like a new being for me.”

Hyukjae laughed lightly and Kyuhyun started to feel at easy again.

“You out me like a kind of alien, or rare creature, I don’t know if feel insulted or as a flatter.”

Kyuhyun stood “Of course is a flatter!”

Hyukjae widened his eyes. “You don’t really hate me?”

Kyuhyun shook his head. Hyukjae stood walking to him as Kyuhyun was stepping back.

“W-what?”

Hyukjae chuckled, trapping Kyuhyun against the tree, just pressing his body against Kyuhyun.

“You really don’t find me weird, even like this?”

Kyuhyun blushed “I-I still think you’re weird, but I-I don’t hate…”

“Mmn? You don’t hate me, right?”

Kyuhyun nodded and Hyukjae was an inch to press his lips against Kyuhyun’s ones.

Kyuhyun closed his eyes and Hyukjae pulled off.

“I guess that’s fine for now.”

Kyuhyun widened his eyes and Hyukjae chuckled.

“Of course, if you want something more, first ask me out.”

Kyuhyun stood baffled and Hyukjae started to walk outside the school’s grounds.

“Yah! Lee Hyukjae!!”

Hyukjae turned and stuck his tongue out.

“What? I chased after you, now c’mon boy, because if you catch me before I can open the door of my house, then I will let you do whatever you want.”

Kyuhyun blushed and growled indignant, but he was already running after Hyukjae who was giggling.

“Just wait, you’re so dead.” Kyuhyun hissed and Hyukjae laughed, but stopped when he saw Kyuhyun taking off his glasses.

“W-wow!”

Kyuhyun tackled Hyukjae to the ground, not minding the few people passing by.

“I told you, you’re dead now Lee Hyukjae.”

Hyukjae flustered, pink cheeks and Kyuhyun softened his gaze when Hyukjae stuttered.

“Wh-What are you gonna do?”

Kyuhyun shut his eyes for a moment, his heart thumping wild and he aimed for Hyukjae’s lips but kissed his nose since he wasn’t watching.

Hyukjae blinked amused and laughed heartedly.

Kyuhyun blushed; “s-shut up…” and stood. Hyukjae giggled and stood when Kyuhyun held his hand.

“I-Is not that I like you, it is just…”

“I know~ is just you don’t hate at all. I’m cool with that.”

Kyuhyun nodded “Where do you live?”

Hyukjae grinned “Why? Do you really want the whole thing?”

Kyuhyun flustered gaped “It’s not that!!”

Hyukjae laughed and kissed Kyuhyun cheek.

“Saranghe~”

Kyuhyun stood on his place, hand over his kissed cheek and smile.

Well, Hyukjae was definitely weird, but wasn’t so rare, and definitely wasn’t gross or disgusting anymore.

 

 

 


So. The request was a ty!Hyukjae chasing after a nerdy-innocent!Kyuhyun. In the end, Hyukjae didn't end so but really daring xD and Kyuhyun wasn't grossed out because Hyukjae's behavior anymore lol.