Donghae x Eunhyuk - Yeobo!!!

Let's Talk!

Yeobo!!! [Darling]                                

Donghae x Eunhyuk. Requested by healthy123

 

 

 

“So, it worked?” Donghae asked carefully and when the doctor nodded, he beamed hugging Eunhyuk.

“Like I said, you must take care of him, but everything is okay.”

Donghae nodded like a child with goofy smile and kisses his husband cheek.

“We’re going to be parents!”

Eunhyuk smiled flustered, finally, he was pregnant.

 

 

First Month

Eunhyuk was practicing his dancing moves since he is a teacher on Sungmin’s dance school, he made a wave and smirk to the mirror.

“No!!!”

Donghae screamed alarmed and shut down the music. Running to Eunhyuk.

“The doctor told me to take care of you, yeobo. So, no more dancing, I’ll talk with Sungmin.”

Eunhyuk didn’t even have time to replied, he was being dragged by Donghae and Sungmin was waving a farewell with a smile.

 

 

Second Month

Eunhyuk was listening music while washing the dishes when Donghae paniced “Hyukkie!!!”

Eunhyuk turned, baffled at why Donghae was running to him, frightened.

Suddenly the dishes were took away from his hands and he was seated on the chair. Donghae was washing the dishes and smiling.

“I will do it yeobo, just listen music.”

Eunhyuk nodded, but raised his brow; Donghae was acting weird since last month.

 

 

Third Month

Eunhyuk was carrying the boxes to his new home, smiling, finally, a big house for a big planned family, his dream came true.

Suddenly he didn’t feel the box on his hands and blinked. Donghae was carrying two boxes of the same weight.

“I can help Hae.”

“I can yeobo, you just rest.”

Eunhyuk face was aghast, now that he thinks; where it came that yeobo word?

Forget that, he can carry a box “Yah, Hae!”

But when Donghae faced him with that foolish grin, Eunhyuk sighed “Nothing.”

 

 

Fourth Month

Eunhyuk peek to the sides, Donghae wasn’t there and he grinned, finally, he will dance a bit, his body was aching for some exercise.

“One, two, three, f—”

Eunhyuk glared at the person who shut down the stereo, it was Sungmin.

“Now what?”

Asked Eunhyuk a bit irritated and Sungmin grinned “Your yeobo asked me to don’t let you overwork yourself since he can’t be today with you.”

Eunhyuk rolled his eyes, great!

.

.

.

Ninth Month

It wasn’t that Eunhyuk hate Donghae, he loves him!! But this was extreme…

“I can walk damn it!!” Yelled Eunhyuk glaring at Donghae who pouted.

“But Hyu—I mean, yeobo, is better if you are in the wheelchair, and I’m taking care of you!”

Eunhyuk huffed, stood and throw a glare to Donghae.

“I told you that I—argh!!!!!!!!!”

Eunhyuk held his stomach and Donghae panicked, carrying his husband bridal style to the hospital that was nearby.

 

 

Donghae heard Eunhyuk screams as he held his hand and said sweet nothing to him while the doctor was telling him to push.

After some time, the doctor told them it was a beautiful girl and both grinned. Donghae carried the baby before placing her next to Eunhyuk on the bed.

The nurse brought the food and Donghae eyes sparkled watching Eunhyuk “Say ah~”

Eunhyuk sighed and rolled his eyes but he was tired and opened his mouth.

Donghae grinned “I love you, darling!”

Eunhyuk chuckled, maybe being overprotected wasn’t that bad after all.

 

 

 


I laughed writing this xD So, I was asked to write a fluff Mpreg! with as super-duper over protecting Donghae, I hope it was okay? ^^