Minho x Eunhyuk - More than a friend

Let's Talk!

More than a friend                      

Minho x Eunhyuk. Requested by linh98

 

 

It pained him watching Eunhyuk like that. Sobbing, teary puffy eyes, and broken…

Minho wrapped his arms around the small frame body Eunhyuk has, feeling the warm, soft overwhelming emotion, inhaling his essence.

“It’s okay Hyuk, it will pass.”

Eunhyuk hiccupped, his eyes flowing in tears as he tried to watch Minho, whose face was an inch from his.

“It hurts…”

And it hurt me more seeing you crying for someone else…

Minho wanted to say but it his lips, tightening his embrace on the smaller man.

“It will pass and you will smile again.”

Eunhyuk nodded, crying, gripping Minho’s shirt, feeling Minho kisses over his hair.

“He say… he-he doesn’t love me anymore.”

“I will love you for him.”

Eunhyuk stopped crying, confused as he pulled away from his friend, and astounded asked “What?”

Minho cursed himself, chuckling nervously “Listen Hyuk. I-I know isn’t a good time, but… I-I think I like you.” No, I don’t think I know I love you, but I don’t want to freak you out.

Eunhyuk smiled “I know is a lie, but thank you anyway.”

“Mn.” Why you don’t see me, why you don’t believe me, why?

 

 

Eunhyuk lied on the bed next to Minho, his mind traveling to that time Minho told him he liked him and Eunhyuk blush, hidden his face on Minho’s chest.

“Minho…?”

“Mn?”

“I-I…” Minho took Eunhyuk hand and kissed it, Eunhyuk blushed madly “I met a boy today and…”

Minho frowned laughing bitterly standing from the bed “Oh, I see…”

Eunhyuk didn’t finish, he was going to say, that boy asked him if Minho and him can go and hang around, because he just moved here and he wanted to make friends, and didn’t also told that the boy was a twelve year kid, not an twenty year young man.

“I’m going.” Minho said taking his sweater, closing the door behind him.

 

 

A week, Eunhyuk bit his bottom lip. Minho hasn’t talk to him one whole week, and he was feeling sad, he wanted to cry, he felt empty.

Every time he was happy or want to say something, Eunhyuk turned and called Minho’s name, but the latter was laughing and talking with someone else and Eunhyuk was more hurt than when his ex-boyfriend broke with him.

“Stupid Minho.”

Eunhyuk ran; and Minho stop talking with that young woman, following Eunhyuk in silence, watching the petite moves, his eyes glowing in sadness, when Eunhyuk will see him? Minho was in pain, maybe more than Eunhyuk.

“Hey pretty, wanna hang out?”

“Get lost.”

Eunhyuk replied, holding his face behind his dark fangs as well as the tears.

The man dragged Eunhyuk, forcing him by the arm as he shouted “Let me go!!”

“You will have fun, with us.”

“No!” Eunhyuk struggled when he felt being hugged and he fight to be free until he heard a soft voice.

“It’s me.”

Eunhyuk stopped moving, hearing how those men tsk-ed walking away saying he was taken.

Eunhyuk murmured “I-I think you hate me.”

Minho shook his head, raising Eunhyuk’s face by the chin, fixing his eyes on Eunhyuk’s ones.

“Didn’t you hear I said I love you?”

Eunhyuk closed his eyes and breathed, pecking Minho cheek, who blushed and Eunhyuk was flustered as well.

“I-I just notice I-I love you too.”

Minho hugged thighter Eunhyuk, kissing his hair and making a twirl with Eunhyuk on the air.

“I really really love you Hyuk.”

Once Minho set Eunhyuk on earth again, Minho cupped Eunhyuk’s face, not minding the persons passing by as he pecked Eunhyuk’s pink plump lips.

“Wanna be my boyfriend?”

Eunhyuk smiled “Let me think about it?”

When Minho turned serious and was for walked away, Eunhyuk stopped him, tip-toed and kissed Minho’s lips, blushing.

“I-I want to be your boyfriend.”

Minho grinned, opened his mind and faked eat Eunhyuk’s cheek, who blushed and hit Minho’s chest, the latter pulled off with a cheeky grin.

 

 


Minho is so cute xD I hope you liked it, if not please feel free to tell me ^^