Dean Winchester x Eunhyuk - Mixed Worlds

Let's Talk!

Mixed Worlds

(Past! Destiel) Dean Winchester x Eunhyuk. Requested by SsoonKimi

 

Disclaimer: I don’t own any character from Supernatural. It maybe not makes sense to those who watched the show.

A/N: I must confess I have never watched this show, just today I researched about who was “Destiel” and found it was a pairing about Dean and Castiel, and then I made another web-search about the characters (Wikipedia courtesy), and watched chapter one [season one] of the series thinking the main characters were Dean and Castiel and I was wrong, so then chapter two [season four]. I watched those chapters in spanish, so maybe Dean will be very off. This resume why maybe this one shot kinda , I did try my best though. So enjoy this crossover

 


°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°

It was a goodbye; Dean held the ticket in his right hand, looking at it in trance as he heard the number of flight being told and the passengers to be ready. He loved his wife, she was so –at the moment– what he loved the most, asides his brother Sam and the… it was him. He loved Castiel and it was too late now, all of them formed families and fight so many things together. Sam, how he missed his brother, is better if they don’t get in touch though, Dean does not want to let him know he has some weakness, is better if Sam always thinks of him like a older brother full of himself and able to do anything.

Peace was far yet, and even so, all of them were able to construct normal lives with the flow of time. Now Dean regret his wish of stop being a hunter, he missed Castiel and what he regret the most was that Castiel found a new person to love and it broke his heart that his wife and son now lived with another man, one that was able of give them a real normal live, without spirits or demons.

Dean chuckled dry; he missed so much his live when he was a hunter, not because the thriller, the fear and the fights, he missed it because beside him –always– he had his brother and Castiel.

He stopped before giving the ticket and sighed, what was he doing right now? He hates flights, so high that it scares him.

“Thank you for choosing us.” The woman said scanning the ticket and he nodded curtly, bag on shoulder and he gritted his teeth, heck! he really is afraid, maybe it is better to stay in the States, there is Castiel –whom still cares for him yet does not love him anymore– and his brother and his son and… yes, he will step down the fly and…

“Fasten your belt please, sir.” The woman said and Dean cursed under his breath, all life in the planet, just because some long, really long thinking and depression caught him in the moment he just did the stupidest thing ever.

Hell was better than boarding a fly. Okay, maybe not.

°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°

He ran, his lungs hurt and his vision was blurred by forcing his own body to keep going as he heard noises behind him, so near and he pushed his aching body to the limits, run, his mother told him before disappearing in the darkness.

Hyukjae heard growls, those were not werewolves, Hyukjae knew it.

He felt like fainting as the sun raised and… everything stopped. Hyukjae did not though, he kept going until a car almost hit him, a hand of a man bringing to the sidewalk yelling foreign words as Hyukjae saw green eyes and fainted.

I’m dead, Hyukjae thought one of those creatures got him.

°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°

He was tired, felt like after the long flight and he swore he was so ing crazy! Why the heck he did take a flight to Seoul? It made no sense.

Canada was near and he could have gone in car, Mexico or Guatemala, any of those countries was fine but no, he like a brainless person choice a country at the other side of the world.

“It was for a change of air, no more demons here.”

Wrong.

Dean searched for a hotel; he had some cash, no more fraud with credit cards. He was tired of living in a lie since some time ago. The dawn just arose and he was walking, crap! He smelled like putrid fish and again a sigh.

“Look out!” He yelled watching a boy running when the light was red for him to walk and widened his eyes. Yes, he was a hard boiled person, he was a man that could held in his pride and do the most amazing thing and even so, he could always have a soft spot in his heart for the charity of help unknown people, and he did so.

“Hey! Are you ‘kay?” Dean asked and the man just off.

“!” Dean caught him like some bag and cursed.

People murmured –and he did not understand a thing–, so Dean cursed again and walked until he something that looked like a cheap hotel.

“One room” He said and the man raised his brow, Dean rolled his eyes and signaled with his hand the number one as he set some money, lucky for him he did not forgot to exchange the dollar for won or he’ll be in the streets.

Dean threw his bag as he did the same with the petite man, those koreans were really slim, his wife was heavier than this man and she was not fat, she had a really nice body.

Dean went to the shower and closed his eyes with the hot water; he really missed his life back then. He is just running away in a country he thought was so far away from the States because in true, Dean did not want to attend Castiel’s wedding. He did not want to say “its fine, we’re fine” and then go on with his life, where were those “I need you” between them.

It was like an unproclaim love, Sam even said in a joke that Castiel told him his bond was deeper than brotherhood, it was special. And it hurt that Castiel was the one who broke that connection after he turned into a human.

Dean would never admit he had feelings for Castiel, he was afraid of it and yet he longed for the moments when the two of them were together, where his eyes would connect and yeah… he felt the electricity in his veins.

“Oh, are you awake?” Dean asked and saw the fear and confusion, he kept talking “You’re really stupid for crossing the street when it was in red.

No answer and he frowned.

“나는 어디(naneun eodi?)?” [Where am I?]

Dean frowned baffled “What?”

“그들 중 하나 인가? (geudeul jung hana inga?)” [Are you one of them?]

Dean saw brown eyes, the man was really scared and he ruffled his hair. If it would be some years ago, he would kick out of his room the man, he already saved him. Now, he learned how to be less a prick and more like a human. He just did not know korean.

“!”

He cursed again, that habit did not left him.

Hyukjae recoiled on his place, he did not heard the words, his brain was numb, he could just see the lips of the foreign man moving and he was afraid, between those things were foreigners and maybe he was one of them

Hyukjae flinched when he saw the man frowning and then he sighed, forcing a smile.

“You’re okay now” Dean tried and again and rubbed his temple, tis wasn’t working. This man did not understand him. Mutual dialog was impossible.

Hyukjae saw the frustrated sighed and then he closed his eyes, calming down. He was fine now, he could maybe understand this man, he actually studied english and chinese, if it was another language then Hyukjae will bow and then ran away again. He promised to his mother to keep living and kill those things.

Gumiho.

“H-Hi?” Hyukjae rolled his eyes; he could not be more stupid. Thank you could be better, everybody knows that words even if they don’t know english.

Dean smiled, “Hey” he felt relief at the moment, not because the man just said a word he actually understood, he was relaxed because since he arrived, just unknown words welcomed him and hearing even a “hi” made him feel at home. It was so lame thinking like that even for him and he did not really mind being lame right now.

Hyukjae his dry lips, trying his luck “I… thank you.”

Dean smiled, it was small, his eyes twinkled and he nodded turning to his poker face.

“You’re welcome, now, why did you were running like crazy?” Dean asked and Hyukjae almost tripped while standing.

“Yes, thank you. I need to go.” He bowed and ran to the door, not wanting to involve this person in problems.

“Whatever.” Dean huffed, screw kindness, the man was weird.

°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°

Hyukjae panted out of the building, “calm” he thought. That person was just a normal man with no issues related to things outside of this mortal world as Gumiho, and he steadied his pace.

Suddenly Hyukjae felt happy, he always thought learning english was a wasted of time since his job was in a coffee shop with no foreigner customer and he smiled, it helped him knowing that language just some minutes ago, too bad they would not meet ever again.

Hyukjae brazed himself at the sudden wind in the morning and he ran in direction to the bus, it was eight in the morning and he needed a plan to kill those things and a shower to neat himself.

One he did the second, Hyukjae walked out of shower, his small apartment was cozy and he felt finally the tears dwell on his eyes as he fell on his knees, just his boxers covering his trembling frame as the reality of the situation hit him.

He was alone.

His mother just died while protecting him.

He was being chased.

“What am I going to do?” Hyukjae sobbed, he did not want this life, he did not even know fox that eat kidneys existed in the real alive asides show of fantasy, not until he saw his mother being devoured by one.

“Forgive me” Hyukjae wanted to yell; it was a mere whisper from his trembling lips.

The only thing that made him stood was that he needed to go to work. He must pay bills, and live, he will not drop his daily life, he promise his mother he’ll keep living no matter what and he is going to do so, his way to pay for the sin of letting the person he loves the most to die is to live and regret every single day.

Hyukjae stood, bags on his eyes and he dressed with black shirt and jeans, blue sneakers as he locked his place, he dragged the steps until reaching the coffee shop. The owner greeted him and asked if he was fine, Hyukjae wanted to break down right there, he just nodded though and went to the dress room to change.

It was a tiring day, he felt no energy on his body and at some point of the day, when the clock was set on five in the afternoon, he started to grow anxious, then it was fifteen minutes to six and…

Hyukjae felt his blood left him when he saw dark blue eyes watching sharply at him.

“Espresso” The man smirked, and Hyukjae gulped, those were fangs, he was one of them! Hyukjae panicked, trying his best to keep a poker face, or at least he hoped he was showing no fear.

“Are you fine, man?” His co-worker asked and Hyukjae knew he failed as the smirk of the customer grew and Hyukjae said “yes, um, espresso, um, right away.”

Hyukjae felt eyes traveling over him as he quickly did the order and set the espresso in the counter and said the price, receiving the money as he gave the change.

“Thank you” Hyukjae muttered, he blinked to keep himself from screaming, he just bowed to the next customer and took the order, he was doomed and Hyukjae knew it.

I must run.

Hyukjae did so, one because he did want to stay, maybe with a lot of people was safer and two, he ran because he did not want to involve same innocent people. Hyukjae was just unlucky to happen to have a friend that was a sneaky gumiho.  

 “We can’t let you go” Junsu said, eyes glowing “not after knowing about us.”

Hyukjae ran, and for his bad luck his mother was there, exiting the grocery store with a smile, walking. Hyukjae only thought was to take her hand, all groceries spilled and stepped in, Hyukjae ran dragging her, she asked baffled what was happening, why they were running and then at the corner of the street, everything went silent.

She was not there; just he saw her eyes filled with worry and heard her muttering “run” before dark engulfed her.

Hyukjae froze and fell on his , he heard growls and crawled to stand, holding the tears, yes, he did ran, like a coward fearing for his life.

And as he was again running right now, not minding pushing people of bumping against them, he just ran as fast as he could and then he heard a faint “Hey, be careful, you son of a—”.

Hyukjae stopped for a second and eyes widened, hearing voices whispering and then the he saw them, asides green confused eyes, far beyond were blue and green eyes glowing dangerously, Junsu and his friends walking to him with smirks.

Hyukjae panicked again, and did the best he could, run again.

“Hey!” Dean shouted and then he understood, the man was showing fear in those brown eyes and suddenly he felt chills from the person walking slowly pass him, he heard soft growls and his eyes widened when he saw the shape from the petite man disappearing in the crowd.

“!” It clicked to Dean then, those men were not normal and they already set eyes in a prey, the running small man.

Dean ran then, he blinked when he found no one of those men anymore and cursed again running faster. He did not have his killing arms, he thought Korea was peaceful, I mean, there exist demons in all the world, but maybe this place still believe in weird things as divination and several gods, so he thought that maybe…                                                                                          

“, !” Dean kept cursing in his mind as he panted, he was not out of shape, but , those beings were really fast and he then saw a store, it was an exhibition blade and he did the best he could, broke the glass and steal the fake arm, it was better than nothing. When the alarm started to sound, Dean was already turning left on the street, sharpening his senses and hoping he is the right path.

“I don’t even know him!” His mind screamed and he cursed for the umpteenth time, keep in track of the chasing as he grasped for air, jinx his habit of helping people in need.

°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°

Hyukjae screamed silently when he was caught, his voice left him when the hand of Junsu pierced him, slowly entering in his left side of his stomach.

“What should I take first?” He hummed, his voice low and cold, the other snickered, they did not have the need to transform for a mere human, the diversion and since no one was there, made them choose to do so anyway, and instead of being awful being, Hyukjae gaped, those creatures had the same face, just with big fangs showing and nine tails as the same size as them behind each one, and it freaked him how those creatures could look like they were glowing in silver light when they were so cruel and demons.

Junsu took his hand out, not organ yet blood was there and he his fingers.

“Don’t look like that Hyukjae. We’re beautiful, I even wanted to convert you, if only you have found later than sooner…”

Some of the chuckled “Your mother would be alive.”

Hyukjae felt his strength give away at those words “Why?” Yes, why this nightmare was happening “I trust you, Junsu.” He felt so weak and Junsu tsk-ed.

“I never asked you that”

Hyukjae then shut his eyes and opened them, shoving the creature and he tripped when a tail grabbed his knee.

“Fierce one; um?”

“He is my pray Jaejoong.” Junsu snarled and the fox stepped side, shrugging.

“Now Hyukjae, choose… with or without pain?”

Hyukjae narrowed his eyes, he was afraid. He failed again in something as save his own life and then he glared at Junsu whom was smirking.

“With pain, so I’ll be back and hunt you.”

Jaejoong chuckled and Yoochun rolled his eyes, Junsu smirk faded and he shoved Hyukjae to the asphalt.

“As you wish.”

°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°

Dean almost give up, almost though, because when he was so tired to chase anymore, he heard some snarls and saw a dark alley suddenly glowing with some light.

He walked slowly and cautions to the place. Eyes wide when he saw something he have never before, they looked like angels without wings yet the blood on the hand of one and the growls and roars were a signal of those being demons.

Castiel killed, he was an angel and yet, he did not look like those creatures.

Dean stood on place not understanding the formulated sentences between the human shoved to the ground and the demons, he saw determination from the man whose life was going to end and heard the demon growled.

“Hey!!” Dean called for the attention, sword in hand and crap, he is better with guns. The man widened his eyes, fear… not for him but for Dean and that made Dean thought yeah, it was nice to help people once in a while.

“Now…” Dean started, eyes on the growling demons with glowing green and blue eyes, he held the sword with confidence and when he saw a demon smirk, he steadily said to the man “run.”

Dean cursed under his breath when the man stood and fell again, so those tails were not decoration and he command again “run!”

Hyukjae finally –almost- tripping was next to Dean and when he saw the foreign nodding, Hyukjae frowned and held Dean by the wrist.

“I’m not going to let anyone die because of me.”

Dean could shrug the man off, he must. He did not, those eyes remembered him when he was younger, when he run away leaving his mother and regret it all his life, vowing to himself he’ll protect his brother and beloved one and when he could, people.

This man was similar to him in some sense so he followed, he was no a coward, he just needed to grasp this situation, those were different kind of demons.

Dean was dragged to a small building, no many people lived there he could tell by a glance, the man kept watching behind them, no more growls were heard and he rolled his eyes annoyed.

“There’s-” Dean started, and was cut, the door was unlocked and he heard “Thank you”

Finally!! He can understand what the man was saying, how he loved english.

“No prob.”

Dean was already checking the place, plain and with no furniture asides a table, a couch and a small old TV that surely nobody watch anymore since it was really old.

Hyukjae fidget with his fingers and opened and closed his mouth.

“Do you know what those were?” asked Dean calm, he was used to uncommon things happening in his life and Hyukjae nodded slowly.

“Gumiho.”

“What?” Dean stopped. He was heading to the kitchen, he was hungry and this whoever was would not mind surely since he saved his life after all.

Hyukjae blinked and made and “o” then, remembering he must talk in english and explained then.

“White foxes. The myth says they eat humans, they prefer the kidneys since there lays the essence of life.”

Dean nodded, head on the shelves, great, just rice and well, he’ll help himself with the instant noodle, so he the stove.

“So, why are they after you?”

Hyukjae blinked confused at how the foreign was all over his kitchen, “Um, I knew one…” Hyukjae added “I thought he was human, I never suspect something crazy like being of another world, so…”

Dean hummed, the pot sounded and so he filled with water the cup of noodles, he searched for a fork and frowned, setting for the chopsticks. He wasn’t fond of chinese or korean food, he like hamburgers and well, some junk food he’ll admit.

“He killed my mother.” Hyukjae confessed in a strangled breath and Dean dropped the chopsticks, eyes slight wide before returning to normal.

“So?” Dean asked nonchalant, what else he can say. Nobody comforted him when he lost his mother and this person was already a man, he wasn’t cruel. Dean slurped the noodles, they had no taste.

“I mean, what are you going to do now?” He expected a moment and asked “Did you buried her?”

Hyukjae shook his head “she was swallowed by darkness.”

Yes, those noodles didn’t have a taste.

And silence was better.

°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°

Hyukjae turned to the man “Why are you following me?”

Dean shrugged; it was the morning after they escaped from those fox.

“I think is crazy to still going to work.” Expression his thoughts he heard Hyukjae mutter.

“I need to pay the bills”, Dean rolled his eyes “ to be you.”

It was a two hours and Dean was no in sight, Hyukjae sighed. He wanted to quit his job; anyhow he is not going to. This time, he made some research, in his smart phone, he searched and found that those beings were allergic to silver and stay off sacred places and he must find a talisman to protect him against demons.

“Espresso” Hyukjae tensed at the words, and he was already preparing it. There, it was again Junsu and the other two.

“Wow, they quite handsome, wanna introduce them?”

Hyukjae heard his co-worker and he shook his head, not minding when the other scoffed “.”

This time, Hyukjae waited and waited, the clock said it was fifteen past five and he saw Junsu smirk, passing by him in the counter.

“Enjoy live, is short.”

Hyukjae was stunned and then he saw Junsu standing and not moving and inch, then he saw someone and Junsu stepped aside.

The foreigner!

Dean narrowed his eyes, he now has a gun. He got one and produced his own silver bullets. He could fight. It was less a hassle when the fox walked away.  

“Hey!” Dean greeted “emn, what was your name?”

“Lee Hyukjae.”

“I’m Dean Winchester.”

“Cola” Hyukjae didn’t held his smile “I’ll search for one.”

It was a coffee shop and even when he should feel offended, he really smiled since that fatidic day, relief spreading in his body as he went for the black liquid. Dean was an special customer that saved his life.

“Please, look for a minute” Hyukjae asked his co-worker that nodded, still displeased for him not introducing the three hot boys.

“So, which way do you swing?”

Dean blinked, astounded. “Huh?” He did understood, this person talked in english and yet he frowned “Not your business.”

When Hyukjae returned, he watched a displeased Dean and a scared co-worker.

“Here, your cola.” Hyukjae stretched his hand and Dean nodded, not paying for it as he went to sit to another place, at that time of the day were not customer, just two or maybe three persons.

“I miss something?”

Hyukjae asked curious and his co-worker shook his head “No”, no way he was going to tell he was afraid of the snarl the foreigner gave him.

“I need some place to stay, you need to keep your life, so… free house?”

Dean asked and Hyukjae frowned, well not that something bad will happen as he sighed “Deal.”

“Good, he keys.” Dean extended his hand, grin on face and Hyukjae pouted giving up on even staring a fight.

°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°

It has been a week and no weird things happened, Junsu did not appear and Hyukjae was getting anxious, maybe this was called, psychologic torture.

“Relax, dude. It’s the calm before the storm.” Dean waved off, he was fine being here, slowly learning some words and free stay was the better.

Hyukjae wasn’t bad, he was nice, he knew how to cook and the house for weirdly it can sound, felt like home, maybe he was feeling down and lonely since there was no one he knew near him, he was not weakling though.

“I want revenge” one day Dean heard Hyukjae said and he felt something stirring inside, he knew that feeling, he wanted at some point to find what caused her mother’s death. He already dealt with those feelings.

“Is better if you it up and keep going” Dean advised, opening a beer can and sighed “I need more.”

“I’ll go for it.” Hyukjae said.

Dean nodded, he went sometimes alone in the night to walk around, he want deep inside to find some creatures, fight and something inside was glad that he found no one, he like peaceful life.

Hyukjae was nice, he wasn’t handsome, plain and boring at some point and yet he could keep a nice talk, and his smiles were quite cute.

He’ll never admit it with words.

It was then when Dean stood and took his gun, he went in the search of Hyukjae not wanting the only one that kept him company would die.

°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°

“Lonely?” Junsu asked and Hyukjae dropped the bag with cans, and stepped slowly back, he bumped against hard and gulped, feeling hands around his waist, a nose on his neck.

“Tasty.” Jaejoong grinned, tongue traveling the nape of Hyukjae’s neck and hummed.

“Can we share?”

Junsu shrugged and stretched his hand “Chose.”

Hyukjae widened his eyes “Still pain”, yes, he will surely return from the death as some bad spirit and he does not mind as long as he can get his revenge.

“I did like you, for real.” Junsu confessed and showed his fangs, not transformation this time.

“So did I”

Hyukjae closed his eyes, he really did liked, even crushed on Junsu, he was nice and maybe that was why he hated him so much right now, even when Junsu itself did not kill his mother, it was Jaejoong.

Hyukjae heard a hiss and then, the hands around him left him. He widened his eyes and saw no one, he was stunned when a hand grab his wrist and was dragged.

“Run.”

“No.”

Hyukjae stood still and Dean smirked, “Then hold it” He shoved a gun towards the petite man which blinked and Dean shrugged.

“Kill or die, choose.”

°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°

“What was that?” Hyukjae asked when he finally processed what happened, he just release the trigger and bang! Jaejoong hissed and disappeared like ashes. Dean killed the other two.

“You have some potential.” Dean looked around, no people and no more demons “I really need my beer right now.”

“W-what are you?” Hyukjae asked baffled, he looked at the weapon in hands and dropped it astounded. He knew Dean was no normal at all since he asked so many things about the Gumiho and he was to relaxed to be true. Hyukjae did not want to believe Dean was someone dangerous, now the man prove him wrong.

“I’m a hunter” Dean smirked and Hyukjae gaped.

“Now, the beer”

°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°

Two years later

°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°

“So, uhm. Do you have family?” Hyukjae asked nervous on the flight. He was leaving Korea.

“An ex-wife, a brother and a ex-lover, you know, the usual.”

“Hyukjae wanted to yell how was that supposed to be the usual when Dean pat his back and smiled.

“I love my brother and my son” He confessed and then he saw Hyukjae. “It’s thanks to you I can go back to the States, be proud of it.”

“How so?” Hyukjae lips turned downwards and Dean felt the urge to do something, he lost that interest when they did step on the plane.

“I hate planes.” Dean cursed under his breath and Hyukjae chuckled, once they were on air, Hyukjae wanted to ask again why he was the cause of them, not only Dean going to the States.

“I found a partner for life in you; we’re a good couple of hunters.”

Hyukjae smiled wide and nodded, it was then when Dean held his hand for a moment and closed his eyes.

“Forever?” Hyukjae asked and Dean hummed “For as long as you want.”

 

 


By the way, I'm very touched and happy for your welcome comments, you're the best! -winks.