Kyuhyun x Hyukjae - Like a Shojo Manga

Let's Talk!

Like a Shojo Manga                                          

Kyuhyun x Hyukjae. Requested by SweetheartEH

 

 

 

Kyuhyun is passing the pictures from the album on his hands as he smiled. His thumb over his husband’s face picture and his smile grows.

 

“H-Hi!” Hyukjae stuttered with high pitch voice and the classroom laughed. Kyuhyun didn’t even bother to see the new boy in his class as he read his book.

It was free study hour and the new boy stopped before him flustered “I-I’m Lee Hyukjae.”

Kyuhyun passed him by, not minding, hearing the laughs of his classmates and he sighed.

 

After a month, Hyukjae yelled nervous “Please go out with me!!” and bowed, Kyuhyun of course, passed him by again saying nothing.

 

After that day, it was Kyuhyun’s turn to feel his heart flutter when he saw Hyukjae smile, and he walked to the boy “I accept.”

Hyukjae was dumbfounded “W-what?”

But Kyuhyun wasn’t there anymore and Kyuhyun just smirked and that turned into smile when Hyukjae face brightened and started to jump squealing.

 

Suddenly his kid plumps next to him over the divan and smiles, the same gummy smile his father has and Kyuhyun ruffles his hair with endearment.

“Wow, this is daddy?”

The kid asks and Kyuhyun nods, his eyes again over the picture with a grin. Hyukjae is with a flower crown over his head.

 

Hyukjae was dragging him; he of course was happy but too shy to say how he was feeling.

“Open your eyes.”

Kyuhyun did so and his eyes widened, the clear wasn’t amazing, but the flowers were really beautiful and were b under the sunlight.

Kyuhyun smiled and was baffled when he felt something on his head. He watched Hyukjae and the latter grinned.

“A crown for a prince.”

Kyuhyun hid his blush with a cough taking the crown of flowers, pressing it on Hyukjae’s head.

“Moron.”

Hyukjae giggled and when Kyuhyun was sure Hyukjae wasn’t seeing, he took a picture with his cellphone an grinned.

 

“Yeah, he is daddy, cute, right?”

The kid pouts and Kyuhyun asks him “What?”

“It’s unfair! You met him before me because I haven’t born yet!”

 

“I don’t like you.” Kyuhyun said and Hyukjae was holding his tears. Kyuhyun felt a pang of pain on his chest.

“I-I didn’t mean that Hyuk, I just want to say I love you!!!”

Hyukjae wiped his tears and showed a bright wide smile and Kyuhyun felt like melting as he hugged Hyukjae who asked him.

“Really?”

“I really really love you.”

“I love you too.”

 

Kyuhyun wants to laugh loudly at his kid complain and smirks to his son.

“Yeah, well, his is so much for you kid, and I love him more.”

Kyuhyun sticks out his tongue and his kid rolls his eyes.

“Duh, sometimes you’re so silly dad, I was joking!”

“I know, but even so, he is mine.”

They were again watching the pictures after his random talk as his kid eyes shined in amusement.

 

“I love him more!” shouted a guy madly and Kyuhyun glared him as he pulled Hyukjae off that person.

“Are you okay, Hyuk?” Kyuhyun was concerned, Hyukjae was almost…

Hyukjae was teary as he nodded, hugging Kyuhyun as the latter clenched his hands in fist.

“I’m so gonna kill you.”

 

Kyuhyun snaps from his thoughts when he heard his son speaking excited again.

“He is daddy too!!?”

Kyuhyun trails his eyes until he saw the same picture his son was watching and nods, smiling at the memory.

“Yeah, that hot person dancing ily is your daddy too.” Kyuhyun his lips, remembering.

 

“Good luck.” Kyuhyun kissed Hyukjae deeply and the later smiled at him, less nervous than before, this was his first live performance like a professional dancer.

Kyuhyun didn’t even blink watching his boyfriend moves, god! Those pelvic s must be forbidden, why all girls were squealing? As much as he remembers Hyukjae was the cute shy and ukeish lovely man in the world, so why now he look like the most handsome, hot and manly person out of the world? And Kyuhyun his lips, tonight will be the night.

 

“How was daddy and dad relationship?” Kyuhyun’s child asks and Kyuhyun rubs his chin.

“Like a shojo manga.”

“Eh?”

The kid asks baffled and Kyuhyun grins “Is soon for you to read those things, so stick to think it was like a movie.”

His kid pouts and both heard Hyukjae calling them for dinner.

Kyuhyun closes the album and sets it over the shelf.

“Coming!”

Kyuhyun’s son replies and Kyuhyun glances again over where the album is and he grins.

 

 

 


I wanted this fluff, really fluff, but I'm starting to guess my fluff dimension is distorted? I hope not --sweats--.