Kibum x Hyukjae - Stranger in Paradise

Let's Talk!

Stranger in Paradise                     

Kibum x Eunhyuk. Requested by impaktita

 

 

 

He wasn’t handsome. Kibum thought when he saw Hyukjae and shook his hand with a smile. A smile is an introduction card and makes people smile too. Hyukjae then showed his gummy smile and Kibum blush softly. He was cute.

Kibum is a rapper, he prefers acting though, so when he saw Hyukjae transformed in Eunhyuk, his mouth was agape and he blink. He was cute, he was y.

“How it was?” Hyukjae asked him and Kibum started to act.

“So-so, you can do it better.”

Kibum really wanted to squeal but refrained; Hyukjae smiled nodding and started his practice again. Hyukjae was really cute, his chuckles, the way his lips curved upwards, his single eyelids, Hyukjae is cute. And dancing he becomes Eunhyuk and he is suggestive and hot.

Kibum started to love how Donghae was busy and he was the one making Hyukjae company, slowly becoming friends, slowly knowing each other, slowly… he fall in love.

Hyukjae wasn’t handsome, Kibum was sure, Hyukjae wasn’t cute anymore, Hyukjae wasn’t . Hyukjae was an angel fallen on this earth and Kibum sighed watching the variety show on the phone as his manager told him, the set was ready and he must start acting for the record.

Kibum felt like he wwas being dragged away from Hyukjae.

Hyukjae didn’t smile at him daily, because Kibum wasn’t even in the dorms anymore, Hyukjae was distant and Kibum felt anxious, his hidden feelings wanting to fight and escape from his chest, because if not, someone would will take this angel.

And he felt a stranger when he visited Suju’s dorms. Heechul grinned at him. Donghae smiled hugging him. Kyuhyun smirked nodding, but Hyukjae wasn’t there.

Kibum breathe was taken away when Hyukjae arrived minutes after him, tired and when he saw him. Kibum thought Hyukjae will pass him by, because they haven’t talk, haven’t texting, but when Hyukjae just nodded and really passed him by. Kibum felt his heart broken.

It wasn’t until Hyukjae was clean, dripping wet hair and hot aura because the shower, that Hyukjae jumped on Kibum’s lap –that was seated on the sofa— and grinned kissing his cheek, so Kibum blushed but lifted his eyebrow confused.

“Sorry, I really needed that shower.”

Kibum hands were over Hyukjae waist. “How have you been?”

Hyukjae nodded cutely “Oh! I have a musical soon!”

“I will go to watch you.”

Hyukjae blushed shaking his head, forbidding him to go and Kibum nodded, for first time he lied, because definitely he will go and see the first performance Hyukje will do on that musical.

Kibum’s heart stopped. He was a rapper and an actor, but Hyukjae was rapping and acting really well and he felt proud but also felt anxious, Hyukjae was well now by now, he has fans and haters, but asides that. Hyukjae is so precious, like his nickname, Hyukjae is a jewel and an angel. Hyukjae will fade away someday.

Kibum didn’t say he went to see Hyukjae. That was a dear secret, well, news told it and Hyukjae greet him from the stage, but still, Kibum wanted to think it was a secret.

Kibum blinked when he pressed the bell from Suju’s dorms. And he felt like a stranger, he always had this feeling since he moved out from here, he is a stranger, so when he stepped inside and Hyukjae greeted him with a smile and open arms. Kibum couldn’t suppress the urge to hug him before the baffled members, mumbling near Hyukjae’s ear.

“I feel like a stranger entering in paradise.”

Hyukjae chuckled; they have heard that song together. Hyukjae knew what Kibum was saying, and Hyukjae felt his heart mealt. Since years ago, he has been waiting for Kibum to confess, but Kibum just treats him as a friend and that hurts.

Kibum have dinner with the member, after all went to sleep. Hyukjae propose to share his room because was late. Kibum blushed and agreed, even as just friends, he wants to pass time with Hyukjae.

Kibum blinked his lips ticklish. What just now a…

“I like you.”

Hyukjae say with his bright brown doe eyes and Kibum blinked again, smile off his face and Hyukjae removed on his place.

“I-I understand if you don’t like me.”

Kibum didn’t have urge to grab Hyukjae and take him, no, Kibum stood, walked some steps and threw his body on Hyukjae bed laughing.

“Kibum?”

Hyukjae asked confused and Kibum patted the left side of the bed, Hyukjae laid there.

“I like you too.”

Kibum searched Hyukjae’s finger, lacing his own fingers, a soft but firm hold and Hyukjae kissed Kibum’s cheek.

“Remember about the paradise?”

Kibum nodded, his eyes lost inside Hyukjae’s ones and he smile. His angel was next to him, and that was enough.

“Yo-You’re a stranger no more.”

Hyukjae blushed and Kibum grinned, pecking Hyukjae’s lips.

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”

 

 

 


So, I was breaking my head, wanting to write fluff!KiHyuk and then I watched this video on yt and was, okay, I got inspired xD [all credits to the owner of the music and video and name] 

But isn't fluff at all, mianhe!