Chansung x Eunhyuk - Marry Me

Let's Talk!

Marry me                                                                             

Chansung x Eunhyuk. Requested by syazLuv3unha3

 

 

Eunhyuk blinked while Donghae laughed at the face his friend have, making Eunhyuk surprise turned into a frown.

 

“S-Shut up Hae!”

 

Donghae grinned watching Chansung on his knees with a big bouquet of twelve red roses and six white ones, wrapped in golden cellophane and silver topknot while Eunhyuk was frowning at Donghae and turning to Chansung with an baffled expression to finally sighed.

 

“Where’s the camera?”

 

Eunhyuk asked watching his surrounding suspiciously and the narrowed his eyes when Donghae threw to the floor, laughing out loud and grabbing his stomach as Chansung was blushing deep red still on his knees.

 

“There is no camera, so… will you marry me?”

 

Eunhyuk aroused an eyebrow and the yelled at Donghae red in anger “Yah!!! Shut up!!! I told you I like him but not make fun of me!!”

 

Chansung cocked his head to the side, so Eunhyuk likes him, that was a point to his favor and then he frowned when he noticed Donghae was still laughing, his knees were aching, he has been kneeling since fifteen minutes ago.

 

“Eh, Eunhyuk. I’m serious here, my legs hurt and I’m waiting.”

 

Eunhyuk scoffed “Marry Donghae then!” and walked off, feeling betrayed, because just yesterday he told Donghae he had been in love with Chansung since two years ago. Stupid fish, he just made fun of him and why Chansung was playing along with Donghae, idiot Chansung.

 

Chansung stood frowning, slapped Donghae in the head and grabbed Eunhyuk by the arms, turning him so both were facing now.

 

Eunhyuk eyes were wide.

 

“Chansung?”

 

“Listen Lee Eunhyuk. I walked here because my car broke in the middle of the road because I collided against a wall and I went to the police station, all this happened because Donghae told me you finally confessed you love me and I was so happy that I messed big time spoiling my car. I even sold my watch in change to have this flowers and interchange the golden chain for this ring engagement because I lost my wallet and credit cards in my way here.” Chansung exclaimed “I don’t even have a phone and you think this is a joke?”

 

Eunhyuk blinked and Donghae covered his hand to stop laughing, who would think that Chansung was so eager to marry Eunhyuk after he called him this morning telling him ‘Hyukjae loves you but is afraid of you hating him because he thinks you’re not gay and he is going to leave in two hours, I will try to delayed his departure for some minutes, lets meet at the park near the airport’, before Donghae could end the call saying he was joking, Chansung cut it saying wait for me!

 

Eunhyuk sighed “Yeah, I love you, so…? Are saying you love me? because your way to confess is really lame.”

 

Chansung blinked and took out the ring from his pocket, presenting it to Eunhyuk and lifted the bouquet of flowers.

 

“Eunhyuk-ah, I-I have like you, no, I mean, love you since, well, not maybe the first day we met but almost, so please… would you ma—”

 

Eunhyuk was walking away and Chansung grunted glaring at Donghae who just shrugged his shoulders, saying don’t look at me.

 

Chansung threw the bouquet of flowers and the ring, everything!

 

He walked to Eunhyuk, gripped his wrist and turned him until they lips collide, melting Eunhyuk with a fiery kiss, when he pulled away, he raised Eunhyuk and carried bridal style, the latter widened his eyes.

 

“Yah! Chansung!! Pull me down.”

 

Chansung sighed and kisses this time softly Eunhyuk’s forehead who blushed.

 

“No, first honeymoon and then you must marry me.”

 

Eunhyuk blinked “Are you crazy?!”

 

Chansung grinned and nodded “Just for you baby.”

 

Eunhyuk blushed and hid his face on Chansung’s chest while Donghae blinked before grinning widely waving at Eunhyuk who just stuck out his mouth peeking at Donghae who said.

 

“Who would think Eunhyuk plan to make Chansung confess would work, maybe I must try it?”

 

 


You can ask me a re-do >.< it was supposed to be fluff, but Im not sure. I'm starting to guess I have a broken compass to detect genres xD