Nickhun x Eunhyuk - More than friends

Let's Talk!

More than friends                                                         

Nickhun x Eunhyuk. Requested by darkshoumy.

 

Even an apartment can be warm, when you have a special person at your side. To Nickhun; friends were special, hoobaes and sunbaes, every person he met was special. Every person was exceptional with different talents or characteristics and he valued each one of them. This day though, the person beyond special was beside him, cuddling next to him with the remote control on hand.

“Really?”

Nickhun asked, seeing the green of his more than friend. At first it was awkward when they met, after it was nice, later he thought the dancer was special and in the end it was love. Forbidden though, after all, you can’t love someone in the media, at least not him meanwhile and less if it was a man.

The man smiled and played the video “Yeap,” and ate the strawberries on the plate, grinning.

Nickhun smiled watching the face of his, well, boyfriend, maybe. It was curios, because the latter never cleared what they were.

“I don’t know why you like to see it so much?”

The dancer shrugged “You look cute there and I like to see her. She’s pretty.”

Nickhun raised his brows, “You like her?” the dancer nodded and smiled. There are those details that confuse Nickhun sometimes as he sighed.

“You like her too, don’t you?”

Eunhyuk asked. Nickhun then smiled, of course, she’s a friend that he likes very much. “Yeah.”

Nickhun watched as Eunhyuk’s smile widened and Nickhun chuckled “I’m starting to think you’re his fan.”

“I am” sincere, as always, Nickhun was set off hearing the following words “I even thought I fell for her at some time, emn, but it was just brotherly love in the end. She is a real sister to me.”

Nickhun watched the screen; she was there, with his dark clothes fitting her slim frame. It was true, she is a wonderful person and very kind, if he weren’t in love already, Nickhun was also sure he could fell for her.

“Oh, and you’re there, it seems you were cold.” Eunhyuk grinned, watching Nickhun calling her and telling her, he was already in front of the door.

After some change of scene, Eunhyuk grinned “She looks so cute even in jersey, you too of course.”

Nickhun remembered the time he arrived a SM-Building, his heart pounding fast, nervous, he talked that time with Eunhyuk about the program and against what he thought; Eunhyuk smiled that time; you should do it, she is nice. It was true, she was nice and he loved her as you can love a special person, a friend and a sister, and even when his heart also fluttered with her, Nickhun never doubted his love for Eunhyuk, even when he wasn’t sure Eunhyuk really loved him back.

“Yeah, Victoria-ssi looked very pretty.”

“The funny part follows soon.” Eunhyuk said, eating now popcorns, and Nickhun raised his brow, when Eunhyuk even stood and went to the kitchen?

“You aren’t flexible, right? Look, she did the stretch so easy and you almost cramped.” Eunhyuk pointed out as always and Nickhun flushed.

“I’m flexible! It’s just you dancers are more than normal people.”

He was abashed and flabbergasted when he saw Eunhyuk smirking “Well, I don’t see you whining in bed.”

“L-let’s just watch the show.”

Really, Eunhyuk was sometimes innocent and others playful, what set Nickhun off sometimes was that sometimes it seemed as if Eunhyuk was just playing, he even remember how Eunhyuk had confess he likes some girl or some group of girls or whatever, even had scandals and when he ask; is it true? Eunhyuk just smiles, saying, it’s true that I like them.

“You’re confused expression opening the door was cute.” Nickhun said, with a smile. He remembers turning around when the door opened and how surprised he was before smiling and bowing in a polite greeting.

“Why did you want to leave so soon?”

Nickhun asked and Eunhyuk blushed.

“I went there to practice; I thought your date with her for the recording was the day before, so yeah, I was embarrassed.”

“I was very happy you were there.” Nickhun affirmed and Eunhyuk smiled.

“So that’s why you took both my hands, huh?”

Nickhun laughed nervously, “Well, I like to see you and she touched you, of course I was the one who must show who has more liberties with you” Nickhun sighed “and then you even dared to say who was the one that allowed me to enter, I was so nervous…”

“You hugged me that time, it made me feel happy, touchy Nickhun is nice.”

Nickhun watching the screen then remembered, Eunhyuk never acted jealous, he even said; you two look good together and was smiling.

“You even made fun of me saying ‘kiss, kiss’; weren’t you really jealous?”

Eunhyuk thought before answering seriously “I was, but I already told you I like her, she’s a good dongsaeng and I treasure her.”

“Mn” Nickhun looked again the screen, who can say Eunhyuk can show such happy expression while being jealousy and Nickhun confessed; “I was jealous of how close you two were.”

“You were? I never noticed. I thought you were cute when you showed me your mission, you wanted me to know you were really there for that.” Eunhyuk affirmed and laughed “Nickhun can be cute, huh? Not just a y beast.”

“Hyung!”

Eunhyuk widened his eyes; it has been a long time since Nickhun called him that, usually he calls him by his stage name and when they’re alone, by his real name.

“Oh? I made you blush, already?”

Nickhun sometimes really really doubt Eunhyuk feelings, if Eunhyuk was really in love, then why he insisted so much in him kissing Victoria? It was as if…

“If I kissed her that time in front of you, would you felt nothing?”

Eunhyuk shrugged “Who knows?”

Nickhun sighed, he was so nervous that time and so careful of what he did and say, he didn’t want to be mad of jealousy and either that Eunhyuk turned to be angry at him.

“I did love you, you know that, and I still do.”

Eunhyuk watched the screen and muttered “I know.”

“Oh, the elevator” Eunhyuk grinned “You sang that with me to tell her which song was.”

“Yeah, and she was curious as to how and why we were so close, I didn’t know what to tell her after the recording.”

Eunhyuk breathed “She asked me, and I told her we’re just friends, she then confessed to me she liked you.”

Nickhun eyes widened “Eh?”

Eunhyuk grinned “Your heart fluttered now, right?” Nickhun frowned and Eunhyuk said “She liked you as a brother, the same love she has for me.”

“Oh.” Nickhun didn’t know why but that was relieving, maybe because Victoria was pretty nice and wonderful person, Nickhun would never want to hurt her and to know her love was the same as brothers got his heart at easy.

After more scenes, they got to one that made Nickhun’s heart constrict, it looked as if it was nothing more than a put for a show, Eunhyuk made fun of his feelings that time, and never knew.

“When you’re talking with each other, you casually ask why there are wars”

“Why?”

Eunhyuk bent and faked a kiss, making Nickhun laughed nervously and move.

“Because you dropped your guard.”

Eunhyuk was so fresh about it that time.

“You love me?” Nickhun asked and Eunhyuk smiled.

“We’re more than friends, right?”

Nickhun nodded “Then you should be fine with that, there is my answer.”

To Nickhun, maybe Eunhyuk was playing with him, but as long as that more than friends is to bond them together, yes, he’ll be fine with that.


 

After re-reading every comment and the replies I found for who was this one-shot!! -grins. I have in my list some more and will write them, some are chaptered, be patient please. Thank you!!

The plot was given to me, so I hope I developed it as I was asked -winks.