Chapters 31

My Lover is a Tomboy?!

~Hyosung POV~

"Yahh Gikwang! Stop playing and help us get those thing in the van!" I yelled at Gikwang that were playing with his game. All of us are getting ready to go to the beach. As i try to put the glass on the sink suddenly the glass slip and fall. The glass broke and the glass fragments scattered on the floor. The other that were busy putting the stuff were looking at me, a bit shock. Gikwang run as fast as he could to me.

"Y...Yah are you alright? You're not hurt right?" He ask me, i just frown and look at the glass fragments. Something was not right. I had bad feelings.

"I... I'm sorry. I'll clean this."

"It's ok Hyosung ah, I will clean this thing. Gikwang take Hyosung to the living room." Order Hyunseung. Gikwang hold my shoulder and take me to the living room followed by others. Iu hugged me.

"Unnie~" 

"I know. This is bad." I look at Iu with worried face, she will called me unnie if she feel weird or something bad going to happen. She just nod her head. My eyes catch something on JunHyung face. He look worried like me and Iu. Hyunseung appear and sit beside Doojoon

"I think we should visit MinYul." Said JunHyung suddenly.

"Did You… feel it too?"I ask him. He just stare at us blankly.

"Wait a minute. Feel what?" Doojoon said while looking at us weirdly.

"The glass broken, it give me feel this bad feeling. Even Iu feel it too. Iu will just call me unnie if she feel something bad going to happen." I told them honestly.

"What are you guys talking about?" Ask Gikwang while chuckle but his chuckle die as soon as he saw JunHyung glare at him

"It's not funny Gikwang." He said coldly.

"You feel that bad feeling too hyung?" Ask Dongwoon.

"Maybe? I don't know. I just feel weird and i... I do not know how to explain this but i think something bad is going to happen. Just like Iu and Hyosung said." Answer JunHyung. Suddenly we are shocked by the ringtone of my phone. Slowly i take it out from my pocket and look at the id. My eyes turn big.

MinYul?
I press the accept button and hear some noise, it's like someone was crying.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Hyo... Hyosung Noona?" MinHyun voice was shaking. Making my heart beat faster, the curious start to take over my body.

Why is MinHyun crying? He's not a cry baby!

"H... Hey what happen? Why are you crying? Tell noona." I ask him calmly as his sobbing become louder

"Hyosung Noona! M... MinYul noo ...Noona need h... help! So... Someone kidnap MinYul noona."

BAM

The nightmare that we try to avoid start to appear. I feel like my heart stop beating for a moment as i hear MinHyun said about our MinYul.

"W... Where are you right now?" I yelled making the other member shock again.

"H... House!" He answer try to hold his sobbing.

"Stay in the house. Noona will be there as soon as possible." I end the call and look at them as i tried to calm myself.

"W... Wae? Something bad happen?" Ask Yoseob.

"We need to go to MinYul house! Please!"

Iu hold my arms asking for the answer. JunHyung banged his hand on the table.

"What happen to MinYul"

"We don't have enough time! Let's go!" I shout. All of us start to run toward the van. DooJoon start the engine and drive. Iu hugged my arms and start to cry as she understand something bad already happen to Minyul.

"Hyosung i don't ing know Minyul's house! You need to tell me the direction!" Doojoon said, trying to focus on the road. I tell him the direction.At that moment all of us just keep quiet, only the sound of Iu sobbing were heard.

Doojoon stop the van infront MinYul house. Yoseob open the door and let us out from the van. I don't waste my time and run toward the door and knock it followed by the other.

"Hyunnie! Open the door! Hyosung noona is here!" I said a bit loud.

"Hyosung calm down." Ask Gikwang. I ignore him and keep on knocking. The door suddenly open slightly and there he is. MinHyun wiping his tear and hugged me while his crying getting louder.

"MINHYUN?" Beast yelled together. I bend down and look into MinHyun eyes.

"Are you alright? They didn't hurt you right?" I ask him softly.

"Y... Yeah but t.... they take noona... -sob- In van... and take noona g... go -sob- one o... of them h... hit noona neck t... then i didn't hear noona v... voice again. Plea...please save my noona. T... that man man They said a... bout Block B p... place"

I hugged MinHyun and pat his head.

"We will save you noona Hyunnie. We will."

"Okay now we need an explanation. You said we're going to MinYul house but why are MinHyun here?" Ask Hyunseung.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Du du du dummmmm

the secret going to reveal! lol

oh... /Bow 90degree/ I'M SHO SORRYYYY for late update.

its not like i'm busy, well yeah i'm a bit busy uhh... i still hv time to update even i'm busy it's just i had problem with my connection.... and my little cute little nephew broke my broadband ...T____T

but now i can update hehehe... 

so triple update for you guys???

 

P/S thnks to Hyuntoki and anthroalex12 for keep on being the best subscriber <3 Thank you so much for your comments. Love you two alot!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 Thnks to the other subcriber too for subcribe and comment on my story <3 

i really appreciate it :3