Chapter 21

My Lover is a Tomboy?!

(few days later)

~MinYul POV~

"Bye bye noona,i'll see you after school." Yelled MinHyun, waving his hand cutely before he disappear into his kindergarten. I make my way to school slowly.

Today is Friday so that's mean tomorrow i can spend my free time with Hyunnie in the morning, in the evening i'll go to cafe with Hyunnie then at night we can watch some movie that i rent. Perfect!

I keep thinking what i want to do with MinHyun on the sunday, without me realizing i bump into someone making me sat on the dirty floor infront school gate.

"Ahh..." I groan lowly.Someone was standing infront me. A guy legs.

"MinYul?"

I lift up my head to look at the person that i bump into.

"H...Hyung."

"Are you ok?" He ask in worry tone as he help me standing. He pat my uniform making me stutter.

"Y...Yeah, i'm fine. What are you doing here?" I ask him try to reduce the awkward feelings around us.

"School?" He said while rubbing his head.

"I know, but i thought you come to school with your member." we walk together into the school gate.

"Oh yeah we did just not today. I woke up late so they kinda leave me alone." He rub his head slowly and laugh awkwardly. I let out a small chuckle.

"Hey. Why don't we start our relationship again? I mean as friend? I'm Yong JunHyung.  You're MinYul right?" He said with a smile on his face.

"Yeah I'm MinYul. Kim MinYul. Hyung, you are weird." I said while laughing at JunHyung face. He laugh together with me.

"Do you think they are in my class?"

"Why don't we go and check it? Take it as a bet." He suggest. I nods agree.

"I bet they we're in my class." I said with confidence. We walk together to my class and there they are. sitting around Hyosung and Iu. I approach them.

"Omoo JunHyung, MinYul. Why are both of you together?" Ask Yoseob as soon as he saw us walk in together.

"Huh? Oh we bump into each other at the gate. We even make a bet whether the other member in here or not." JunHyung said before he chuckle, making puzzled with his sudden change

"Yeahh... look likes hyung lose. I win."I said cheerfully. He ruffled my hair softly.

"Ahh hyung my hair." I whine a bit and fix my hair.

"Wait a minute... Did you just call him Hyung?" Ask Doojoon. He looked up at me. I glanced back at JunHyung and nodded.

"I ask him to called me hyung. Wae?" He asked a bit curious.

"NOT FAIR! I want him to called me Hyung too!" Yoseob said while pulling my hand to him. JunHyung was speechless. He raised his eyebrows and pull me back into his arms.

"Back off Yoseob. His mine." He confess with his serious face making all of us speechless. I jump a bit with the sudden touch.

"Hyung, no need to be that protective. It's not like Yoseob hyung going to married with him." Said Dongwoon without think. Yoseob kick Dongwoon leg.

"I'm not gay maknae."

JunHyung looked me and fall to his arms that wrap around my waist perfectly. He let me go when he realized his actions.

"Uhm sorry..." he mumble poorly.

"For the first time in my life since i meet beast. JunHyung oppa are blushing." Iu said shriek lowly. The other guys look at JunHyung and laugh while JunHyung try to hide his blushing cheek.

"Stop it." He said.

"Hey, next week is school holiday. Do you guys have anything to do?" Ask Doojoon suddenly.

"No. Both of us don't have anything to do. How about you MinYul?"

"Uhm i don't think so. But I have work to do." I answered.

"Work? Don't you rest? You can leave that for a while right? Your parent didn't provide any money to you?" Gikwang asked making MinYul Frowned. Iu and Hyosung look at each other worrily. They touch MinYul shoulder. Beast feel something change with MinYul when they saw MinYul smile weakily to them.

"MinYul are you ok?"

"Yeah, i'm fine Hyunseung hyung. Hahaha ottokae. I'm an orphan, i don't have parent. So i need to work if i wanna have my own money." I told them honestly. Hyosung and Iu look down while Beast looked me shock.

"MinYul ah, we're sorry." Said doojoon, I just keep my mouth shut and nods as i had no idea to say next. Then the school bell ring.

"So I guess, we will see you later." Hyunseung pick up his backpack and stand.

"Yeah, we will go to class now. Talk later." Doojoon added and bowing his head. They three said goodbye to us and leave to their class. I sit on my place quietly.

 

~JunHyung POV~

"What a nice friend we are. We don't even know that MinYul is an orphan?" Hyunseung said sadly.

"He look normal but actually he had that kind of experience." Added Doojoon. Hyunseung look at me that just sit quietly at my place.

"JunHyung? What are you thinking?"

"N...Nothing, it's just. I think i know alot about MinYul, because we always hangout with them but actually I just know about him today. I don't even know his background and i just got to know his surname was 'Kim' when I told him that i wanna be friend with him." I told them while looking at the air.

"Hey, it's ok. Maybe this is our chance to know him better right?" Doojoon pat my shoulder and smile. I throw my view out the window.

Do i wanna be friend with him? No,i don't want to be his friend. I want to be more than that. I don't care what other people think about me. I don't care if i turn to gay. I just want him to be mine.

"JunHyung, if you love MinYul that much. You don't need to show it like that you know." Suddenly Hyunseung strike me with his word. I can see Hyunseung and Doojoon glare at me.

"Bwo? w...what are you saying hyungs." I try to cover my nervous.

"We know that you love him." Whisper Doojoon making me jump with those sudden action

"I....I'm not hyung."

"Tch try to avoid huh, you are just calling us 'HYUNG' when what we are saying were truth JunHyung. I know you better."

I'M DEATH.

"But don't worry, we won't mad. As long as you happy even you need to be gay we will always supported you." Doojoon pat my head like i'm a little kids. Without i can even answer or protest, teacher walk into the class and start to teach us

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I lost 2 subcribers today 

T^T le me feeling sadd 

oh well, it's the normal things right?

people come and go. or maybe my story are not good enough for them  030

teeheee . . .

K

byee