Chapter 3

My Lover is a Tomboy?!

~NO ONE POV~

"Ice cream~ ice cream, I melt you down like ice cream~ hihihi." MinHyun sang happily while thinking about his favourite ice cream that waiting for him.

When he wanted to turn at a corner, he accidentally bumped onto someone making him fell on the dirty floor.

"Auchhh." MinHyun whined lowly.

"Are you ok kiddo?" A man said, he bend down before his hand reaching down to Minhyun and helped him to stand. He dusted the dirt away from Minhyun's dirty pants.

"I'm fine and I am sorry for bumping on you sir." MinHyun said politely and bowed. The man chuckled.

"It's ok. What are you doing here alone kiddo?" He asked.

"Oh I wanted go to that stall to eat ice cream." MinHyun simply said. That man looked at him with a smile.

"Ah, let me go with you then. It's dangerous for a kid like you to walk alone. Come let me carry you." The man said while carrying MinHyun.

"Nae, gomawo." MinHyun just let the man carried him to the ice cream stall.

"So which flavour you want kiddo." He asked while putting MinHyun down.

"hurmm I want Mint flavour!" Minhyun said happily. The man ordered mint flavored ice cream for MinHyun and Chocolate flavor for himself. MinHyun took out his money to pay for his ice cream but he was stopped by the man.

"I will pay for you." He said while taking out his purse and paid.

"come let sit there." He said while bringing the ice creams. MinHyun sat comfortable on the chair. The man put the ice cream in front of MinHyun.

"Here."

"Gomawo Sir." He said while start to eat the ice cream. That man looked at Minhyun with a weird look.
hurm... it’s hard to find a kid that like mint flavour.

"Wae sir?" Ask MinHyun making that man chuckled.

"Please don't call me Sir kiddo call me Jun..." He stopped for a while to think.

Junhyung hyung, duh its sound so weird. My name already have hyung and this kiddo need to call me hyung too... a'ha!

"Junnie... call me Junnie hyung." That man answered.

"Junnie hyung? Arasso... Annyeong Junnie hyung. My name is Kim MinHyun and I’m 6 y/o." Minhyun introduced himself. Junhyung looked at MinHyun.

"Minhyun? You have a nice name MinHyun now tell hyung why are you alone? Where's your parent. They should not let you come here alone." Asked junhyung feeling curious.

"Parent? I don't have parent" He answered shortly while eating his ice cream. Junhyung looked at Minhyun with a shocked expression.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

woohoooo

kay,i don't know when i can update for the next chapter

but i'll try as soon as i can

:3