Chapter 37

My Lover is a Tomboy?!

JunHyung POV

"I'm ... sorry and I love you." she said before she turn our body suddenly, as soon as she do that 

BANGGGGGG!!!!

The situation became silent for a moment then i heard MinYul breath become slower.  

"!" I heard Doojoon shout before he run to Zico and kicked the thing that Zico hold in his hand.

Gun?

Then I feel something wet on my hand. Slowly i pull up my hand and saw red liquid on my hand,my heart beat faster. 

Blood? Why there's blood on my hand? I turn my eyes to MinYul back that already soaked with the same red liquid.

Impossible! No! It can't be!

Slowly MinYul arms that wrapped around my neck came off. Her legs become weak, making her fall on her knees. However i quickly caught her and hold her in my arms.

"M... MinYul! MinYul ah!" i called her name, she open her eyes slowly and look at me. A smile appear on her lips that start to turn pale.

"JunH... JunHyung." She said my name with her low voice. I start to tear up. Dongwoon and Hyunseung run toward us.

"MinYul!" both of them shout minyul name

"MinYul, why? Why did you do that? why did you safe me?" I ask her.

"I... I'm sorry. I ca... Can't let that h... happen to someone that i l...know. And i'm sorry b...Because i lied t..to you. To all of you I'm so..." She stop suddenly as she try to catch her breath for air.

"MinYul ah please don't talk." Hyunseung said.

"Y... yeah, MinYul don't talk!" Agree Dongwoon. She smile softly as she try to hold her pain.

"MinYul I... " I tried to said something but then MinYul said something that make me go weak.

"Jun... JunHyung, i felt cold and t... tired." 

Her eyes getting blurred and her heartbeat start to become slow. She slowly feel her consciousness fading. I slapped her cheek slowly.

"MinYul ah you can't close your eyes, please open it please MinYul!" I kiss her forehead and looked at her. 

"P... Please take a go... good care of my MinHyun. M...Mianhae" She said before she close her eyes. I frown for a moment.

"No, MinYul! Open your eyes MinYul! MINYUL!" I scream and hugged her ignoring her blood soiled my shirt as my tear fell on my cheeks. Doojoon that were watching us let out a loud groan and kicked Zico Stomach.

Suddenly the door burst open and the police rush in followed by Yoseob, Gikwang, and Hyosung. Hyosung eyes widened as she saw MinYul that full with blood on her back. She kneel down as her tear slip down slowly. Gikwang kneel beside Hyosung and pull her into his arms while Yoseob cover his mouth

"MinYul"

"Take the criminals and someone go and call the ambulance now!" Someone give the orders and run to JunHyung. He take off his jacket and fold it. The police man start to call the ambulance while the other arrest Zico and

"We need to stop the bleeding! JunHyung hold this jacket and press it on the gunshot wound palli!" He said making JunHyung and the other beast members frown.

"I'll explain it later now do like what i said if you want to save MinYul!" He said a bit harsh. 

"Hyung just do it!" Said Dongwoon. JunHyung take the jacket and press it on MinYul wound.

"Please MinYul, stay awake. Don't leave me! I don't want to lose you, please." i whispered to her ear as i press the jacket. 

"Dammit!!! Where the hell is the Ambulance!!!" Shout Doojoon impatient.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a short one teehee... so, MinYul got shot huh...

Life is cruel, it won't let people life happily without obstacles...

a/n : i was thinking about making a new fanfic. I hv alot of story in my mind. The main character in each story that i hv in my mind is like OCxKris , OCxExo, OCxXiumin, OCxYongguk, OCxTao, OCxMyungsoo, AmberxKris, AmberxExo ... Oh my goshh! I can't choose which one!!! But i do think about making OCxMyungsoo or OCxKris or AmberxExo or... Gahhhh i need to think again!!!