Chapter 17

My Lover is a Tomboy?!

~No one pov~

"I...I'm sorry... I c...Can't. I… I’m sorry." MinYul said before she ran out from the class.

"Bwo? why did he run out?" The students looked at each other and started to make some noise.

Why did he run? His face. Looks like he's in pain. JunHyung said in his mind

"Hyosung ah. Ottokae?" Iu asked Hyosung.JunHyung suddenly stood up and ran to follow MinYul. looked at each other with a confused look.JunHyung saw MinYul ran to the stair.There's only one place that no one else will be.Rooftop.JunHyung make his way to the rooftop.He looked around for MinYul.JunHyung heard someone sobbing and saw MinYul on his knees crying softly.JunHyung walked closer to MinYul and bend down.

"Appa...Umma"MinYul mumbled slowly but loud enough for JunHyung to listen.JunHyung touched MinYul shoulder and pulled her into hug.MinYul stunned,tears flow onto the cheeks

"S...Sunbae?"

"MinYul ah.Sometimes,it's not wrong to show our weakness.Every human in this world have their own weakness and they can't hide it forever.If crying can reduce what we feel.Then cry,no need to hold back your tear.Cry MinYul ah,cry it loud.Throw out those feeling you keep in your heart."JunHyung said softly but full of meaning.

MinYul hand slowly gripped on JunHyung's school uniform and she started to crying hard making Junhyung's uniform soaked with her tears.JunHyung just caressed her back and listened to her sobbing.Without JunHyung and MinYul knowing, someone,well more than one person was there,behind the door listening what JunHyung said and MinYul sobbing.

"Let's go back to the class."Ordered Doojoon half whispering. Beast member,Hyosung and Iu just nodded and stepped on the stair slowly without any noise.


~MinYul POV~

i kept crying in JunHyung arms.i felt safe and warm,something that i never felt before.The feelings when we are with someone that understand us.Even when Iu and Hyosung hugged me,i never feel this way.Why JunHyung sunbae?I don't even know him.I felt different,the way he hug me and his voice that calm me.I need to stop this,MinYul wake up!I stop sobbing,slowly i let go my grip on JunHyung.His hand stop caressing my back like he know that i already stop crying.I pulled away from him and threw my look on the floor.Slowly i wiped my tears away.

"I...I'm sorry sunbae,you....Your uniform a...already wet because of m...me."I stuttered.I can feeL his stare at me .

"It's ok MinYul. Why don't you go and wash your face."He suggested.

"N...Nae Sunbaenim." I quickly stood up and walked to the door

"Hyung." He suddenly said."B...bwo?" I asked while turning back to look at him.He lifted his head and look at me straight into my eyes.

"Call me hyung."

"O...Ok,i.... I'll go now h....Hyung."I said and opened the door before i closed it.I ran again but this time i ran into the toilet.


~JunHyung POV~

What was that?Why did i ask him to call me hyung?It's like my lips move by itself without i know.Why did i hug him?I,Yong JunHyung never hug anyone else except my member but why with him i feel like i need to protect him.I touched my chest when i think about MinYul's face and how close he is when i hugged him.Why did my heart beating fast? Just thinking of his face, and his body that in my arms is enough to make me shiver,feel hot and my heart beat faster.I...I'm not falling in love right?I can't fall in love.He's a boy!MinYul is boy! I'm not a gay.I'm not right?OH MY GOD.I need to calm down.Too much of question in my mind. I lay my back on the floor and covered my eyes with my arms but then i feel my eyes started to get heavy and there i am,falling asleep without answering my own question.

~No One POV~

Beast member,Hyosung and Iu were sitting in the gym,ignoring how loud other student playing and chatting.

"Wow,that was the first time hyung can open to other person."Yoseob said blurted.Hyosung and Iu look at Yoseob.

"What do you mean by that?JunHyung sunbae never do that?"Asked Hyosung.

"Hyung had a bad past.He can't never trust people other than us because he always end up get cheated.Thats why he always be a cold person and never talk unless it’s important." Explained Gikwang while playing with his ring.

"Oh,thats why he act cold to us."Iu nodding understand.

"Nope,thats another story."

"Huh?Another story?why would you said that Dongwoon ah."Hyosung scrunched up her nose.Dongwoon look at Doojoon and Hyunseung.

"JunHyung hate girls."Answered Hyunseung

"Hate girls?"Hyosung and Iu said together with shock.

"Yeah he hate girls.Let's just said it's start with a family problem.His mom cheated on his father and his father cheated on his mom.Divorced then leave him with his father that always come home late whether drunk or bringing girls. His ex-girlfriend cheat on him with other boy for almost 3 years.I can't tell too much,thats why he hate girls well except you two of course. He know you two are different.He just need time to adjust."Doojoon said calmly

"Oh..." Hyosung nodded.Iu suddenly pulled Hyosung's arms.

"Yahh.Will JunHyung hate MinYul and us if he know the truth?"Whispered Iu

"Uhm i don't know,let's pray together that thing won't happen.I mean,sooner or later they will know the truth right?But let just hope they won't mad."Answered Hyosung with his low voice,hoping they won't heard what they said.

"Why are both of you whispering?Is there something that we shouldn't know?"Asked Hyunseung making Hyosung and Iu looked at them immediately.

"There's nothing i...It's just girl's problem!"

"Oh yeahh,girls problem.You know ha ha ha."Hyosung laughed awkwardly followed by Iu.Beast member just nodded except for hyunseung.He felt curious.

"You know what baby,you can tell oppa about your problem.Who know oppa can help you."Gikwang whispered while winking but loud enough for iu and the beast member to heard it.

"Oh my god."Yoseob covered his ears

"There he goes again."Dongwoon mumbled and take his book to continue his reading

"Flirt bastard."Doojoon rolled his eyes while Hyunseung just shook his head. Iu shut up looking at Hyosung's face.

"You. You STUPID ERTED BASTARD!"Hyosung's voice echoed in the gym.She kicked Gikwang's leg hard making Gikwang screamed in pain.

"AUUWWW."Gikwang held his leg and rubbed on it slowly.

"That what you get when you messing around with a wrong person."Hyosung said while crossing her leg like nothing happen.They all looked at Hyosung with unbelieve face

"What?I just can't cooperate with ert and playboy type."She blurted innocently.They then saw MinYul get in the class.

"Guys."MinYul looked at them and walked slowly to them.Iu opened her arms.

"Come here maknae."Iu said and smiled cutely. MinYul sit and threw herself in Iu arms. She hide her face in Iu's shoulder. Hyosung move her body closer to Iu and MinYul.

"It's ok maknae.We understand.I already told seonsaengnim too,he said it's ok and it's his fault because he never know about that."Hyosung caressed MinYul hair and kissed on it.

"Heard that maknae.It's not your fault.Come on smile."Iu pulled MinYul and cupped her cheek.MinYul show them his best smile.Beast stunned when they saw MinYul cute and innocent smile.It's rare to see MinYul smile in front of them,they always saw MinYul as a cool and quiet person but not this time.

"I'm sorry guys."

"It's ok MinYul."Answered Doojoon.

"So where's JunHyung?"Asked Hyunseung when he didn't see JunHyung.MinYul bit her lips.

"Uhm... H...He still at the rooftop."

"Ouhh ok,just let him then."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DOUBLE UPDATE X3

lol mind to read my new ff? Miracle Girl (in December)

thnks for subcribe and comment <3

me love u guys Q_Q