Chapter 26

My Lover is a Tomboy?!

~JunHyung POV~

Umm~ This smell, uh who's cooking? It's smell so yummy. Urgh i need to wake up!

I open up my eyes, slowly wake up from the sofa and walk slowly to the kitchen still in sleepy mode. I walk really slow and careful making sure i won't fall. As i reach at the kitchen, I was greet by view of MinYul that was busy putting the toast at the table before he walk to the fridge and take out juice. He looks like a girl that was busy preparing breakfast for her family. Me as husband, him as wife then our children.. ahh what a happy family I have.

"Oh hyung. You already awake?" He ask me

"Huh? No ... i mean yeah..."

Damn MinYul why did you interupt my fantasy right now? Oh god damn JunHyung! STOP THINKING LIKE THATTT

"Come here hyung. I hope you don't mind i'm using your kitchen." He said while sitting on the chair. I sit infront him.

"Y...You cook?" I ask him as i watch the table. There's Pancake, Hot dog, egg and toast.

"Yeah. Let's eat nae hyung. We didn't eat dinner last night so i bet hyung are hungry." As soon as he said that, both of us can hear my stomach growl hungryly. He let out a small chuckle. He look at my plate then to me, demanding me to eat. I nodded and start to eat.

"Hurm... Yummy." I keep stuff my mouth with the food.

"Hyung, calm down. You can eat it all, just eat it slowly."

"Sorry, it just... It's too delicious. Hyunseung hyung never cook this in the morning. We always eat Cereal." I told him. MinYuk chuckle.

"Next time if hyung wanna eat something different. Just tell me. I'll cook it for you." MinYul said with a smile. Suddenly yesterday accident play in my mind. I put my fork on the plate.

"Uhm MinYul, can i ask something?"

MinYul nod as he fill his mouth with hot dog. He look cute.

"How did you end up fighting at the alley with Block B?"

He stop stuffed his mouth and look at me. He look at my face for a few minute thinking.

"Well, i just got back from cafe. When i walk near the alley i heard someone asking help so when i look at the alley there's a man being beaten. At first i didn't know it's Block B. I ask them to let go of that man and they did as i told but then i be their target. Zico offer me something but i rejected it so thats why they attact me. The rest you already know." He drink his juice and play with the fork as i nods understand.

"How did you learn how to fight? You look like an expert." I ask again when i remember how he fight with them. He suddenly smile and rub his head.

"I just learn a few move from Hyosung since we friend and the other move i... I learn it from Kungfu Panda and other movies." He grinned while i look at him unbelieve

WHAT WAS THAT?He learn that move from MOVIES?

"So... Th...Thats mean you never try that before?"

"Nope, yesterday was the first time i use that move except for what Hyosung teach me because I always used it to fight with Block B." He said happily and a bit proud and I was like ==> O.O? And i feel like i wanna  ==>  (ಥ益ಥ)︻╦-------╤─── \(˚☐˚!!!)/ (it's mean junhyung wanna point his sniper to MinYul and shoot her, but i know he won't do it hahaha)

"What the heck are you thinking KIM MINYUL? What if the move that you watch didn't success? You might hurt yourself. Can't you think that?" I snapped suddenly

"I...I'm sorry i didn't mean it l...like that..."

"Then what do you mean by that? You just wanna show to them that you're expert enough to fight with them?You just learn that move from movies... From KungFu Panda movie. What would they think if they know that?They will just laughing at you. There was Seven of them and they are more strongest than you. Why can't you just run and for the first time think about your own safety!" I emphasised the last word making MinYul frown deepening.

"I'm Sorry ok!? I can't think like that at that time. All that i think is to save that man. And I can't run! Whenever i'm run, i still will meet them. Sooner or later they will found me and i need to fight with them! I don't care if they hurt me but i don't want them to hurt people that i love! I already lost my parent and i don't want to lost anyone more!" MinYul slam his small hand on the table and run to upstairs into one of the room. I can see tear on his eyes that start to fall.

Yong JunHyung what have you done? For the first time in your life, can't you control your anger and egoI kicked the chair but end up hurting my own foot

"Awww my foot! stupid chair!"

 

~MinYul POV~

Stupid JunHyung! why did he need to mad at me. It's not my fault! Or Is it my fault? Is it wrong to fight to protecting ourself and people that we love? Is it wrong to learn martial arts move from movies? I learn from there because there was no one that want to teach me. I can't ask Hyosung unnie to teach me, she already help me too much. And why did his word hurt me so much? I ask myself as my tears keep falling.

After 10 minute of crying i start to realize that i was in the room that i don't even know. The room almost empty. There's just have one bed the one that i was sitting, a small table and a cupboard full with book. I walk to the closet and take one of the book as i walk back to the bed. I lay down slowly and start to read the book.I keep reading even though my eyelids start to feel heavy.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey sorry for the late update...

so its their first agrument huh lmaoo

btw what with the news about kris?

is its true? or just a rumour? and from what i hear, they said its kris fault. He go back to his hometown...

is it wrong to go back to his hometown? duhhh