Chapter 12

My Lover is a Tomboy?!

~MinYul POV~

"Hyunnie, come. Dinner is ready." I called my younger brother. I could hear my brother foot step, making his way to the kitchen

"Woahhh, Chicken soup? Yummy" MinHyun clapped his hand happily making me smile brightly. I gave the bowl with rice to MinHyun and sat infront him.

"Eat nae." I said while putting some vegetable in MinHyun's bowl. I felt happy when I saw him eating his food happily.

"Yul Noona, you should stop making delicous meal. I know you're tired with work and you need to have fun like me too." MinHyun said while eating.

"It's ok Hyunnie. Noona want to do this futhermore noona already have fun today. Noona go out with Hyosung and Iu unnie. Oh wait noona buy something." I said and walked to the living room, taking the plastic bag out from my bag pack. I walked back to the kitchen and showed the key chain to MinHyun

"This is for you. We have a match Keychain." I gave the keychain to MinHyun.

"Woahh Ice cream keychain. It's blue color with green sprinkles so thats mean its mint flavor right Yul noona?" He asked me and I answered it with a nod.

"Yep,noona will help you to put it on your purse and noona will put it on my purse too. Now eat your chicken and rice Hyunnie." I patted his head making him smile cutely. After dinner, we spend our time in the living room. I helped Minhyun putting the keychain on his purse.

"Hyunnie, tomorrow noona going to the supermarket to buy some groceries. Do you want to go with noona?" I asked to MinHyun that was looking at the keychain attentively.

"Nae,i wanna go with you." MinHyun answered without turning his head to me. I let out a small chuckle.

"Now why don't we go to sleep? we need to wake up early in the morning." I suggest. MinHyun looked at me.

"Nae noona but I wanna sleep with noona tonight.Pweasee..." He make his cute aegyo to me making me squished his cheek.

"Ofcourse you can Hyunnie.come." I helped MinHyun to stand. I turned off the light on the living room and walked with MinHyun to my room. He ran to my bed and jumped on the bed.

"Hyunnie,brush your teeth first."

"Aww noona, i'm lazy."He said while hiding himself in the blanket. I pulled the blanket and carried him.

"No you can't, now brush your teeth with noona." I bring him to the toilet and brushed our teeth. Then we walked back to my room and lay on the bed.

"Nite-nite Yul noona. I love you." He kissed my cheek and hugged my waist.

"Nite-nite Hyunnie and I love you too." I said before i turning off the lamps.


~No One POV~

"Get up you stupid Coke maniac!" HyunSeung pushed JunHyung from the bed making him fall on the floor with a thud sound

"The hyung! What was that for?" Asked junhyung while rubbing his head.

"Thats what you get when you forgot that today is your turn to accompany me to the supermarket. Now get your up before i throw out all the coke in the fridge." Hyunseung kicked JunHyung's leg before he walked out from their room.

"Gosh his 'umma' mode appear again. with this supermarket things. Who create that thing." JunHyung stood while holding his back.

"Hyung, stop cursing. Less talk more action please. You don't wanna hear Hyunseung nag again right." Maknae appeared in front of the door. Towel hanging around his neck showing he just got out from the bathroom. JunHyung ruffled his hair and take the towel from Dongwoon neck and put it on his own neck.

"Hyung thats mine!" Dongwoon said,trying to take the towel back.

"I'll borrow it." JunHyung said,while enter the bathroom to take a shower.After 15 minutes,Junhyung get out from the bathroom and get ready with his black t-shirt and a light red sweater.


~MinHyun POV~

Yay today i'm going to buy some groceries with Yul noona. Noona always go alone. But today i won't let that happen because I'm the good, nice and cute little brother going to go with noona. I wonder what we will buy? Hurmm ... I said in my mind while tapping my lips. Suddenly i heard a voice calling for me. I take a look at myself on the mirror before running out from my room and met Yul noona in front the main door.

There she is, standing with her list book. Listing the thing we need to buy.

"Noona,are you going to wear like that?" I asked while looking up and down. Noona just wearing a grey sweater that look big on her, a black Sleeveless jacket and a black jeans.

 

                                                             

 

"Ah nae,wae?" Noona asked me back with a cute look. I bet she doesn't even know that. I let out a small chuckle.

"Nothing noona. It's just noona look so cute,just like me." I told her while pointing to myself. I'm wearing a grey sweater like noona too.

 

                                                                                                                                

 

Noona waved her hand to me, wanting me to come closer to her and i just follow. She hugged me.

"My Hyunnie are so cute." She said happily. I nodded slowly. She fix my hood.

"It's cold outside, so wear it properly."

"Nae noona, now let's go! Supermarket here i go" I jumped happily and grabbed Yul noona's hand. She just laughed. She locked the door and we walked to the supermarket.

"Noona, are we going to buy mushroom too?" I asked noona who was still looking at her list. She looked at me.

"Hyunnie want mushroom?"

"Nae, hyunnie wanna eat mushroom soup." I told noona, she looked at me with her sweet smile.

"Arasso we will buy some mushroom nae." She caressed my head. We entered the supermarket without any problem.

"Ah noona, why don't i go get the vegetables while noona get the other stuff? It will be much more easier and faster." I gave my opinion to noona.

"Woahh, since when did my younger brother this clever?" She asked me with an amused look. I make a peace sign.

"But thats a good idea. Here the list for vegetable that we need. Are you fine with this?" She asked me with a worry tone.

"I'll be fine noona.I'm already a big boy now." I showed her my arms like i'm showing my muscle to her.She laughed.

"Arasso, after you get those vegetable wait for noona at the meat side nae. Noona will be there. Don't talk or follow strangers ok." MinYul noona advised me. I nodded as my answer and waved to noona.

"I'll see you at meat side noona..." Noona smiled and walked to the other way. I walked slowly to the vegetables side and start to look at the list.


~JunHyung POV~

I let out a small yawn. Gezz I'm still sleepy and it's too cold out there. I said while looking at Hyunseung that was busy choosing the cucumber. My eyes then fall to a kid that was choosing the cucumber as well before he put three of it in the basket. He looked like someone i know. When the kid turned around our eyes meet.

"Ah! Junnie hyung!" He said a bit shock. He walked to me while holding the basket that almost full with veggies.

"MinHyun ah, what are you doing here alone?" I bend down and asked him. He showed his basket.

"I'm shopping with my noona." He answered.I looked around him but i don't detect any girls around him

"But i only see you. Where's your noona?" I asked.

"Oh, we go in different direction. Noona went to the other side to pick up some others thing and i went here to pick the veggies. It's my idea." He told me proudly. I let out a small chuckle

"smart boy eh..." I patted his head.

"Who's this boy Junhyung?" Hyunseung's voice suddenly appearred behind me.

"Oh it's my little friend, MinHyun. I meet him at the ice cream stall near our house. MinHyun ah, this is my friend and also my hyung, Hyunseung." I introduced them to each other.

"Annyeong Seungie hyung. MinHyun Imnida, i'm 6 y/o." He bowed his head to Hyunseung.

"Omo, he's so cute. What are you doing here alone?" Hyunseung pinched Minhyun’s cheek softly.

"He comes with his noona’s but they split up. So MinHyun come to pick up the veggies while his noona’s go to the other direction." I explained to hyunseung.

"Seungie hyung, you look like a girl." Said MinHyun straightforward making me endure my laugh. Hyunseung clear his throat.

"Uh well this is hyung. Hahaha." Hyunseung laughed awkwardly.

"Oh. Ah Junnie hyung, seungie hyung. I got to go now. I already pick up all veggies i need so i need to go and meet with my noona." MinHyun said while looking at his basket and list paper.

"You want hyung to accompany you there?" I asked him.

"Nu'uh, it's ok hyung. I can go by myself. See you again Junnie hyung, seungie hyung pai pai." MinHyun said and waving his small hand.

"So... i never know you were good with kids." Hyunseung said.

"I never know too. It's just when i see him for the first time, I know i need to know more about that boy." I replied honestly.Hyunseung looked at me

"You need to tell me more about that boy when we at home. Now let's go. We need to pay all this." Hyunseung pulled me to the nearest counter.


~MinYul POV~

"Noona~"I turn around and greeted by MinHyun that was walk happily toward me while holding the small basket full with vegetables.

"Hyunnie, give it to noona." I said while putting the plastic bag with meat in the other basket.MinHyun give me his basket.

"How was it? Is it fun?"

"Nae noona. It was fun. I meet with Junnie hyung again." He told me.

"Junnie hyung? Oh the one that treat you ice cream right?" I said try to remember the story that MinHyun told me.

"Yep. He come here with his friend. His friend look like a girl." MinHyun rub his head making a cute pose. I let out a small giggles

"Really? Now ok why don't we go and pay for the groceries and then we can go home." I suggest

"Alright noona let's go and pay!" He took the basket that i was holding and we walked together to the counter to pay.


~No One POV~

"Hyung moveeeeeee.... I wanna sit here!" Yoseob whined. He looked at Junhyung that was busy playing the game and poke his leg.

"I don't want." JunHyung continued playing the game without looking at Yoseob.

"Stupid hyung."

"Shut up Seobbie, now sit quietly." Doojoon said while pulling yoseob, making the younger sit on his lap. Yoseob pouted his lips. Hyunseung came and pulled JunHyung legs suddenly and sit between Junhyung and Doojoon on the couch... Of course with Yoseob who was sitting on Doojoon's lap.

"JunHyung, now tell me how you meet that kids."Hyunseung said while eating snack. All of the member look at JunHyung.

"KIDS?" All of them said together with shocked face.

"WHO'S KIDS?"

"HYUNG HAVE KIDS?"

"WHO THE MOTHER?"

"Is THE MOTHER PRETTY AND GOOD IN BED???"

All of them look at Gikwang with what-the-hell-are-you-thinking-ert look.

"Uh sorry." Gikwang shut his mouth.

"Whatever you think it’s not true and won't be true for now... MinHyun, that was that kid's name. He 6 y/o but I swear dude, when he talk it’s like he already mature enough. I met him near the ice cream stall, well actually it's more like accident. We bumped onto each other after that I treat him ice cream." I told them.

"Wait, is that Minhyun kid alone at that time?" Dongwoon asked and I answered it with nod.

"What the heck... Doesn't his parent know it dangerous to leave their son alone in that place? What if someone kidnap that kid?" Doojoon suddenly felt mad.

"He was an orphan hyung." I replied making my member shock

"O...Orphan?" Gikwang frowned.I continued telling them the story.

"Yep. He said he live with his noona. His noona wanna come with him but he won't let her because he don't want disturb his noona work time, that's why he go alone."

"Ah really? that was a sad story. I thought that only have in drama." Yoseob rubbed his eyes.

"Today we meet that kid, he really cute. He was helping his noona buying some groceries" Hyunseung told them while smiling.

"Really? Did you get to meet his noona?" Asked Gikwang.

"Nope. His noona on the other direction. They split up to buy groceries." Hyunseung answered.

"oh, i hope i can meet that boy." Dongwoon said suddenly.

"Yeah i wanna meet him too." Yoseob agreed with the Maknae.

"Maybe one day we will meet him again. That kid's face kinda look like someone, but i can't remember." Hyunseung said and smiled. Junhyung just turn his head to the window.

Yeah, he does look like someone, but who? JunHyung asked himself.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think? Does JunHyung or Hyunseung get to guess who MinHyun? Or they won't get to know?

Hohoho