Chapter 11

My Lover is a Tomboy?!


"Fine.But i can't go to long ok." She said.

"Okay we agree! Now let us help you close the cafe." DooJoon said and offerred her their help. MinYul just nodded. They started to clean the cafe. JunHyung that was arranging the chair looked at MinYul.

why the hell did i always look at him? He said in his mind

"uh excuse me. Can I meet Mr.KyuKwon?" Someone entered the Cafe. MinYul looked at the person. She walked toward him.

"I'm Sorry but KyuKwon ahjusshi are not here. Can i help you sir?" Asked MinYul.

“Ah actually i came here to give the new stock. There's one more box that our worker didn't sent. We are really sorry." He said apologizing.

"It's ok. So where's the box?"

"It's in front the door. We need Mr.KyuKwon or you to sign the document." The man show the document. MinYul took and read it.

"I'll sign this." She read again and signed the document.

"Gomawo and mianhae." He said while bowing his head.

"Yours welcome. It's ok."That man left the cafe.

"MinYul ah, you want me to take the box?" Asked Hyosung.

"Ani, the box are too heavy for you. I'll take it." MinYul walked outside the cafe and carried the heavy box.

"Uh can someone open the door for me?" MinYul shouted from outside. JunHyung walked to the door and opened it.

"That looks heavy." Hyunseung said.

"Let me help you." JunHyung said while taking the box from MinYul. JunHyung member looked at Junhyung's feeling shocked.

"Why are your member face like that? It's like they never seen Junhyung sshi help people." Iu whispered to Yoseob.

"Actually yeah. We never seen hyung help people that he just know. This is the first time we seen this."Yoseob answered without looking at Iu.

"So where should i put this thing?" Asked JunHyung to MinYul

"In the store. I'll took you there." MinYul walked followed by JunHyung to the store room. MinYul opened the store door for Junhyung.

"Put it here." MinYul said while pointing to the other box. JunHyung followed MinYul orders and put the box carefully. They then walked out from the store room.

"Gomawo." MinYul thanked JunHyung without looking at him

"Y...Your welcome." 

"Guys you can stop now. I need to change my cloth first then close the door before we can go." MinYul took out the cafe's key and her bag from the drawer near the counter. They all nodded.

"MinYul ah, give me your bag. I'll hold it for you." Hyosung took MinYul bag from her hand without any sound. MinYul get into the changing room to change her clothes

"I'm done lets go." MinYul appear infront the door. They all look at her.

"Woahh MinYul,you look different. When you wear the cafe uniform you kinda looks like a profesional waiter. Now you look more like a teenager." Hyunseung said suddenly. The other member agreed. MinYul just nodded her head. They then walked out from the cafe so that MinYul could lock the door. Hyosung felt something fall from MinYul Bag. She looked down to her feet and saw a pink letter.

"MinYul ah. You got love letter again?" She said when she hold the pink letter. All of them look at Hyosung then to the pink letter in hyosung's hand. MinYul rubded her arm.

"Uh kinda. Yesterday when I go to the toilet. The girl stopped me in front the toilet and gave me the letter. Then before I'm going back home, I open my locker and i saw a bunch of pink letter in there. I don't know what to do so i just take it and put in my bag. Maybe i forgot to take it out." Explained MinYul

"Woahh you really famous with the girls huh MinYul sshi." Said Dongwoon while looked at the letter.

"For your information. MinYul always… No scratch that .He receive love letter every days since middle school. Once in a month there must be a girl or a boy confess to him." Hyosung told the boys. She smirked when her eyes meet Gikwang.

"Daebak, even boy confess to MinYul? Gikwang, looks like you have a rival." Yoseob said while looking at Gikwang.

"I don't care~" Gikwang look at them with his annoyed face.

"Guys can we go now?It's almost 12." Hyunseung told them.They agreed with Hyunseung and make their way to the nearest shopping complex.They walked and sometime enter a shop that sold a few things for girls and boys. MinYul will just follow her unnies. MinYul then saw a cute ice cream key chain with different type of colors on the table. She make her way to the table and looked at the keychain. Junhyung on the other way saw what MinYul did.

"He look cute." He said lowly. He kept looking at Minyul.

Wait,did i said cute? !

"MinYul ah,you wanna buy that?"Asked Hyosung when she saw MinYul near the keychain table.

"Nae." MinYul take two blue ice cream keychain and brought it to the counter and paid for it. She kept the plastic bag containing the keychain in her bag pack.

"So where are we going to go next?" Asked Hyunseung.

"Hey looks! Ice cream shop! Let's go there." Said Yoseob happily. Iu agreed with Yoseob and they walked to the ice cream shop followed by the other. They line up and wait for their turn and Each of them buy one ice cream for themselves. Then it's Junhyung's and MinYul's turn.

"Yes sir,what flavor would you like?"The worker asked.

"I'll have chocolate.How about you MinYul sshi?"asked JunHyung. Without hesitating, MinYul pointed her finger to one flavor.

"Mint flavor please"She said with a happy voice.They then paid for the ice cream and sat at the table in the shop. JunHyung saw MinYul ate her ice cream happily.

He reminds me about that MinHyun kiddo.He even ordered a mint flavor ice cream. Think Junhyung. MinYul looked at her watch at her hand. Her eyes widened, she ate her ice cream quickly. Hyunseung looked at MinYul that eating her ice cream quickly.

"MinYul sshi,you should eat slowly."Said Hyunseung making Iu and Hyosung looked at MinYul. MinYul finished her ice cream

"I can't. I'm sorry but I got to go now. Hyosung, Iu. I'll call you two later nae. It's kinda late now." She said before bowing her head toward the boys. Then she ran faster to the exit door.

"Wow,he's fast."Said Doojoon. Hyosung look at her watch too.

"I think what MinYul said was right. It's already 4.30 pm. I think i should go home too after this."

"I agree with Hyosung." Iu told them.

"Arasso,then we will go home too." Replied Doojoon as a leader.

"Do you want us to accompany you home?" Asked Yoseob to Iu.

"It's ok, I got Hyosung. We are neighbors.So we always go home together."Answered Iu. They finished their ice cream and said goodbye to each other.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just feel like i need to update today

sorry,it's just the short one lol i promise next chapter will be a bit long

ehehe... xD