Chapter 38

My Lover is a Tomboy?!


~NO ONE POV~

~In the hospital~

"I'm sorry but you can't get in, only patients and the doctor." Said the nurse as they reach infront the emergency room. The nurse and doctor push Minyul that was laying unconscious on the bed into the room. Hyosung and Beast member stop while watching them taking MinYul.

Doojoon hold JunHyung arm as he know Junhyung going to stop them and follow her.

"JunHyung, let the doctor save MinYul. She will be alright."

"I... I can't, MinYul in there. Alone

"She's not alone, the doctor are there to help her." Doojoon said calmly. JunHyung can't get her mind right, he turn around and hit the wall.

"Bastard!"

They been waiting for MinYul almost two hours but then...

"J... Junnie hyung." Said a cute and small voice. JunHyung know the owner of the voice, slowly he turn his head to the owner.

MinHyun were standing beside IU while holding her hand. Iu looked Hyosung that were crying on Gikwang shoulder, she start to get the point when she saw JunHyung shirt that full with blood that she 100% sure that blood not his. She start to tear up.

"Where's M... Minyul? Don't tell me she in t... that room."

"Jieunnie" Yoseob walk to her girlfriend and wrap his arm on her shoulder. Iu start to shiver and cry. MinHyun look at Iu then to JunHyung, slowly he walk closer to JunHyung and pull the tip of his shirt.

"Junnie H... Hyung... are noona in t... there?"

JunHyung kneel down to MinHyul and hold his shoulder.

"I'm sorry MinHyun, because of me your Noona in there. Mianhae." Junhyung lowered his head and tear fall down on the floor. MinHyun hugged JunHyung, his tear slowly fall on his cheeks.

"I... It's ok hyung. Noona will be al... Alright. She will be fine. Noona strong, she won't le... leave us right?"Said MinHyun a bit stutter. JunHyung smile faintly.

"Yes your noona are the strongest girl i have meet and she will be alright."

The light in the emergency room suddenly turn off.

"Hey, the light. Maybe the operation are done?" Said Dongwoon as soon as he saw the light were off and he was right, the doctor walk out slowly with a serius face. JunHyung carry MinHyun on his arms and run to the doctor.

"Doctor, how is she?"

The doctor let out a heavy sigh.

"There's a bad and good news." 

everyone gasp and look at the doctor with horror face.

"The good news is we already take out the bullet and she was safe for now." The doctor said with a smile on his face. Junhyung and the other were smiling happily.

"Don't get to happy first. I still didn't tell the bad news." 

everyone happy face change again as they saw the doctor serious face.

"W... What is the bad news doctor?" Ask MinHyun suddenly.

"She might be in coma because the bullet were close to her heart. I don't know when she will wake up. she might be in coma for a week, a month, a year or maybe forever but we will try to give the best for the patients. You all need to be strong for her, be with her and talk to her. She might look like she was sleeping but when someone were in coma, they can still listen for the voice of person that they know or love." Explain the doctor. Doojoon look at that were standing quietly. 

"When we can see her?" He said when didn't look at the doctor.

"You can see her after this,we going to place her on room 237."

"Thank you doctor." He said, the doctor nod and walk away. 

"Junnie hyung, d... does that mean noona won't wake up?" ask MinHyun.

"Ani, she will wake up. We just don't know when."told junhyung while caress MinHyun hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MinYul might be in coma... should i end all of this with MinYul death?

omgggg... 

btw i make a new story it's " Searching For 'Hope' " 

mind to go and read it? hehe

thnks for being the most perfect subscribers for me <3 love you all<3