Chapter 4

My Lover is a Tomboy?!

"Parent? I don't have parent" He answered shortly while eating his ice cream. Junhyung looked at Minhyun with a with a shocked expression.

"You don't have parent? T... Then you live with who?"

"With my noona. Noona want accompany me here but I ask her to stay and continue her work. Hyunnie don't want disturb noona." MinHyun answered honestly making Junhyung felt sorry.

"Oh r... Really? Sorry about that." He apologized. MinHyun took a tissue and wiped his dirty mouth, watched by junhyung.

"Nu'uh, its ok junnie hyung. Noona said it's not a bad thing if our parents die. It mean god love our parent so much until they took our parent. God don't want our parent suffer. Although it's mean that Hyunnie won't be with them, they still near in my heart and Hyunnie still got noona with me. So I’m not alone." MinHyun said proudly makes him speechless. He looked amazingly at MinHyun.

wow... who know, a kiddo like him know how to talk maturely. Seems like his noona took care of him really good. Junhyung caressed MinHyun hair.

"You're such a nice kid and cute too."

"Hihihi gomawo hyung...Opss " Minhyun looked at his watch on his hand.

"Mian Junnie hyung. Hyunnie got to go now. And gomawo again for the ice cream. Hope we can meet again...Pyong" MinHyun jumped down from the chair. He waved to Junhyung then ran to the exit before Junhyung got to stop him and disappeared behind a corner. Junhyung rubbed his head.

"Haishh that kiddo are surely fast. Guess it's time for me to go then." Junhyung stand up leaving his untouched ice cream and walk out from the ice cream stall. He walked fast down to a corner and take his own way to his house. It's just take 15 minute for him to reach there. He opened the door and closed it before taking off his jacket.

"Yo dude, where have you been?" He asked when Junhyung sat beside him.

"Out? where's the other?"

"Tch.... can't you answer it properly? I'm your hyung ok." That man said while hitting Junhyung arms.

"Yahhh... haish I was out. Just walking down to town. Now tell me where the other member Doojoon hyung.” He answered properly.

"Now that better. Hyunseung gone to our new school to fill out the necessary forms. Yoseob was sleeping, Dongwoon maybe sleep too while Gikwang probably out looking for a girls to play with." He replied while his eyes were on the TV screen watching football.

"Tch that playboy bastard. By the way, do we really need to go to school tomorrow?" Asked Junhyung.

"Yep, if you didn’t want to go, then what you going to do? Stay at home and be a stupid bastard? Hell no. You're going to school whether you like it or not. I don't care if you hate all girls in that school but you can't avoid girl forever. One day you will need a girl to be your wife and for your future children." Doojoon pointed out. Junhyung sighed.

"What if I don't want to find and be with girl?" Junhyung closed his eyes and leaned his back on the couch.

"That mean you are a gay and you need to stay away from me." Joked Doojoon.

"Dude, I know you're not a gay. Sooner or later you will find you own girl and you can't avoid that. Not all girl same as your mom Junhyung. And don't keep something inside your heart alone. You have me as your hyung and friend here. you have all of us. You're part of Beast and you will never be alone." Doojoon said honestly while looking at Junhyung.

"Fine, but not now. I'm going to my room." Junhyung left Doojoon alone and walked to his room.