Chapter 13

My Lover is a Tomboy?!

~MinYul POV~

Sunday's gone and Monday appearred and here I am,standing in front the school, waiting for Hyosung and Iu after sending my little brother to his kindergarten. They kinda late today. It's okay, i could wait. They always wait for me right.

" MinYul sshi." Someone called my name. I turn around and greeted by that man,what was his name uh kay I forgot gezz.

"Oh you... Err... " I bite my lips trying to remember his name.

"JunHyung." He said.It's like he read my mind.

What the… Did he forget my name? Never in my life someone forgot my name and why the heck did he bite his lips like that? Though JunHyung in his mind

"Oh Yes Junhyung sunbae. What are you doing here?" I asked him without any expression.

"Well if you wait here for you friends i don't think you can meet them."

"uhm and why?"

"They waited for you at the rooftop." he told me with his cold tone. I raised my eyebrows

"Rooftop? what are they doing there?" I asked a bit confused.

"They waited for you here but then Yoseob ask them to wait for you at the rooftop. They said today there won't be any class because the teachers were having a meeting." He replied while walking away, I faster followed him without any question.

When we walk, i can see all the student looked at us like we are some of gangster. JunHyung walked like there's nothing happen, but not for me. I don't like it when people looked at me like that. I hate it. It make me feel bad, like they are laughing at me. I made up my mind.

"I'm sorry." I whispered but loud enough to make JunHyung heard it. He turned his head to me but i just ignored it and run to the rooftop. I left him dumbfounded. I make it through the rooftop and opened the door. Well actually more too slammed it making them shocked. I'm panting hard.

"MinYul?" Iu looked at me a bit worry

"What happen?" Hyosung walked to me and held my shoulder. JunHyung appeared behind me, he was panting too.

"Why the hell did you run?" He asked me a bit harsh making me shivered. Hyosung cupped my cheek and looked into my eyes.

"MinYul look at me, are you ok?"

"I...I'm f…fine. I need time." I said while pulling down Hyosung's hands and walked a bit far from them. I sat on the bench and looked down from the rooftop.


~JunHyung POV~

"What happen? Did anything happen hyung." Yoseob asked while turning his head to me. I was trying to calm my breath.

"I don't know, he suddenly said sorry and run away from me." I explained

"Weird" Doojoon said shortly.

"Junhyung sunbae, when you walk here did all the student look at both of you?" Iu asked suddenly.

"Uhm yeah i think so. Why?" I answered with a cold tone.

"That why he behave like that." Iu nodded her head.

"What? why? What is happening?" Asked Dongwoon.

"It's nothing just some phobia matters."

"No it's not. It's something else. MinYul won't show his weakness whatever it take. I just can't think what it is about." Hyosung bit his lips and think hardly.

"Why don't all of us sit and let MinYul calm for a while." Suggested Gikwang. He pulled Hyosung to sit, he a bit surprised when Hyosung didn't stop him or mad at him.

I looked back at MinYul that was sitting there. There's something about him that I need to know.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So,what happen to MinYul?

In the next chapter there will be a new group that going to join this ff hehehe

they will be on the bad side.

who do u think it will be? hurmmm