Chapter 41

My Lover is a Tomboy?!

~JunHyung POV~

"Hyung, noona face are so pale." Said MinHyun as soon as we enter the room and standing beside MinYul bed.I caress his head slowly but my eyes not leaving MinYul pale face.

My heart hurt,it's like i'm the one that was lying on the bed and getting shot. But the truth is she's the one that lying on the bed,fighting to stay alive. She the one that hurt. Hurt because she want to save me. All this happen because of me, i'm sorry MinYul. I'm sorry because i can't protect you. 

"Hyung~" MinHyun called my name as he look at my frown face.

"Y...yes?" i said as i look at MinHyun eyes softly.Slowly MinHyun hand on my right hand. He squeeze my hand tightly as he trying to give his energy to me.

"Noona will be fine hyung. Noona strong,she won't leave us. She will awake later. Now she just need to sleep because she's tired. Hyung don't worry okay? Noona will be sad if she know you're acting like this." MinHyun give me his sweetest smile, give me the courage to stay as myself and waiting for MinYul. Amazing,how can a little kids like him talk like an adult? I let out a small smile and nodded agree. The other members are shock as me after they heard what MinHyun said.

"I will,wait for her."

"i want to wait for noona too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Hyosung POV~

"Nae oppa, i'll inform you if Minyul awaken. Yeah. I'll see you soon." I put my phone back in my pocket and threw my sight to MinYul.

It's been two month, but MinYul still laying there unconcious. The doctor said she should be awaken last month but she's not. Even the doctor don't know why, they keep checking on her condition every two hours. JunHyung just got back home with MinHyun. He stayed here beside MinYul everydays. He don't want to go home before Minyul open up her eyes.

Thank god i bring MinHyun with me, he's manage to persuaded JunHyung to go back so that JunHyung can rest for a while. Looks like Junhyung really love MinYul. I move my view to the door as soon as i heard someone knock it and open the door slowly.

"Oh Hey~" He close the door slowly and make move to stand beside me.

"How is she?"

"Like you see now. There's no change." I reply half whispered.

"She will woke up, believe me." 

He look at me when i didn't reply for him

"So, where's JunHyung?"

"Gone back. I got Minhyun to persuade him to go home and rest." 

"Good then, we don't need another person to laying on the hospital bed." He grunted. I turned my head and glare at him.

"What? it's true okay." 

"Just go okay?''

"I don't want. I want to stay here with you." 

"Whatever Gikwang, do what you want just don't talk to me right now." I take MinYul hand in mine and massage it slowly. Gikwang just shrug and make his way to the couch behind me. 

~Gikwang POV~

why is it so hard to open your heart for me? Can't you see I care about you, Hyosung 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~JunHyung POV~

It's already 2 month since the incident happen. MinYul still laying unconcious, never once she awake. MinHyun's were staying with me, he always come and visited MinYul after his school over. 

"I wonder, when you're going to awake MinYul. Don't you miss MinHyun? You friends, and me? I misses you so much, too much until it's hurt me. Please MinYul, please." I grip on MinYul hand softly and kiss her hand. A small teardrop fall on my cheek and to her hand. Suddenly her hand that were in my hands move. I took a deep breath and blinking my eyes trying to make sure i'm not dreaming. Again, her hands move. This time, her hand slowly gripping on my hand softly.

Damnn this is not a dream!

"MinYul ah? MinYul ah? Open up your eyes please?" I get up from the chair and whimper poorly as my hand make their ways to her hair,caressing it. Her eyes open up slowly. 

"MinYul ah~ You're awaked. I'm so glad...S..so happy" I pull her slowly in my arms. I feel her trying to push me weakily. I look at her a bit confius. I saw her lips moving, trying to utter a word.

"Slowly MinYul. What do you want?"


~No one POV~

“I… I’m sorry.”

JunHyung eyes got big as the monitor beep sound getting faster making MinYul voice sound like a whisper. The line at the monitor increase and slowly decreased. 

“No… Please don’t said that. Please!!!” He gripping on MinYul hand as MinYul looked him weakily with a small smile.

JunHyung shake his head as tear start to appear on his eyes.

“J… Junhyung…”

“No!!! I’ll call the doctor, please don’t leave me.”

Junhyung pull his hand and run toward the door. As soon as he open up the door, together with Minhyuk, Hyosung, and Iu were there.

“Hey, whats wrong?” Ask Doojoon as soon as he saw JunHyung worried face.

“It’s Minyul! I’m going to call the doctor!!!” JunHyung push Doojoon away and run while calling the doctor.

“It’s started…” Said Hyosung half whisper. She walk in MinYul room, following the others that look worried like JunHyung. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Double updaaateeee yayyyyy... 

kno... don't forget to leave the comment kay luv u guys <3