Chapter 27

My Lover is a Tomboy?!

~No One POV~

"Where is that boy? And why the heck did this house need to be this big? It's hard for me to look for MinYul. I already looks  for him in every room in this house but i still can't found him..." JunHyung talk to himself. He sit on the couch in his room,feel abit tired after looking for MinYul in every room that he had. Suddenly he look at the picture of him with a women.

"Unless MinYul in that room." He snapped. He makes his way to the room.The only room that he didn't check. JunHyung stand infront the door.

I just need to open the door and check if MinYul were inside or not.Thats not a big deal.Nothing won't happen.Ok JunHyung,twist the knob! He said in his mind. Slowly his hand reached the knob and twisted it. His eyes landing on MinYul that was sleeping on the bed with a book beside her. He let out a small sigh.

"This is the third time i saw you sleeping MinYul and it's not awesome. Especially when you are sleeping with my clothes on you. Even both of us are man, i don't know why but It's too tempting for me." He whisper slowly as he took the book and put it away. He look at MinYul swollen eyes

He's been crying too much. JunHyung slowly lay beside MinYul.

"Just for a while. Please let me lay beside you, just for a while MinYul." said Junhyung half whisper. He didn't want to wake her up. He put his arms on MinYul waist and move his body slowly to MinYul. JunHyung pull MinYul slowly, making her head leans on his chest. He can smell MinYul sweet scent.

"You smell like a girl MinYul ah." He said as he close his eyes slowly.

 

~No One POV~

Beast were standing infront of the bus stop Near JunHyung house. Waiting for Hyosung and Iu. They promise each other to meet at there and go to JunHyung House. Well it's more that Hyosung force Doojoon to bring them there because she freaking worried about MinYul. They saw a bus coming to their way and stop infront them. Hyosung and Iu get down from the bus.

"Hey, sorry we're late." Said Iu,bowing her head.

"Nah it's ok sweety" Yoseob didn't waste his time and standing beside while hugging Iu shoulder Making and Hyosung look at them, more to glare actually.

"Okay, we need explanation from you two. NOW!" Demand Dongwoon.

"Gezz fine. Iu and I  were on date since that day.In other way means we're couple." Yoseob said and do his aeygo while Iu blushing hard.

"WHAT?" All of them said unison.

"Why i didn't know about this?" Ask Hyosung,looking at Iu with her sad face.

"Mian Hyosung ah, i did want to tell you but Seobbie won't let me. He said he wanna tell by himself.? Hyosung sigh, she then walk to Yoseob and grab his collar.

"You hurt her i'll kill you and cut you into 14 pieces." Warn Hyosung. Yoseob nodded abit scared. Gikwang walk across dongwoon and DooJoon then pull Hyosung away.

"Now baby, why don't we let them off. I bet Yoseob know how to take care his girlfriend." Gikwang said softly using his flirting voice. Hyosung take a deep breath and sigh in frustration. She look at Gikwang with a smile.

"Kwangie ah." She call Gikwang name softly, gaining a confused look from the others.

"Yes baby?" Gikwang blinked his eyes happily but his happinest won't last long as Hyosung step on his leg hard making Gikwang Yelled in pain.

"I said don't call me baby! You PLAYBOY!" She hissed. The other look at her amused how she can change her mood so sudden.

"Uhm, Hyosung ah. Iu said you babysit a boy, did you bring him here?" Ask Doojoon,changing the subject. Hyosung look at Iu with her famous glare while Iu just biting her lips. Hyosung rub her neck

"Yeah but i left the boy with his neighbour that has a son same age with the boy. She said she will help to took care him for today. You don't expect me to bring a child in this situation right?" Answer Hyosung.

"Oh yeah that's right hyung. What if we meet with Block B suddenly? That will be danger for the kid." Hyunseung agree with Hyosung.

"Hurm ok.Eyh why don't we go now?" Suggest Doojoon. They all nodded agree. They start to walk to JunHyung house that not too far from the bust stop. It's just take 10 minute.When they walk in the residential areas, Hyosung start to ask question.

"Uhm guys why are we here? The house looks like Mansion. Isn't this is residential areas for riched people?"

"Uhm yeah, well actually there's something that we hide it from other people. All of us are rich people." Answer Doojoon. Hyosung stop with Iu beside her.

"You what?"

"We are rich people. We're sorry because didn't inform you two about this. It's kinda frustration when people know we are from rich family." Hyunseung said softly.Iu caress Hyosung back, looking at her with forgive-them-hyosung looks. Hyosung sigh softly.

"Arasso, we forgive you."

"Yay now let's go to Hyung home, we almost there just a few more step and tadaaa here we are!" Yoseob said happily while pointing his finger to the blue mansion.

"This is JunHyung house?" Ask Iu gaining nod from her boyfriend. She look at the house amazingly

"Can we knock the door and just get in now?" Hyosung look at them impatient.

"chill down Hyosung." Doojoon walk to the nearest vase beside the door and took out a key under the vase.

"What the... How you know there's key under that?"

"Ofcourse we all know baby. JunHyung told us, there will be two place he keep his key. First under the foot mat and the second under the vase. He always use the first one so we use the second key." Answer Gikwang proudly.Hyosung threw her glare at Gikwang.

"I didn't ask you playboy"

"Come in guys." Doojoon open up the door and get in the house. They split up and look for JunHyung and MinYul. After 15 minute they all gather again in the living room.

"So, we all didn't find them."Said Dongwoon.

"Do you think they already leave the house?" Ask Yoseob but Doojoon shook his head

"No, they didn't leave the house yet. There's still have leftover breakfast in the kitchen. So that means they didn't leave the house."

"Then where should they be now? All of us already looked for them in the house." Hyosung massage her forehead. Worried writen all over her face.

"Hyung,there's one place we didn't check." emphasised Gikwang. They look at each other except Hyosung and Iu.

"That room!" They said together.

"Let's try see in that room." Doojoon make his way toward the room followed by the other. When they reach at the room, Doojoon slowly twist the knob and push the door slowly reveal 2 person sleeping on the bed. They all covered their mouth after seeing JunHyung sleeping while hugging MinYul. Before Hyosung make her way to the bed, Gikwang pull her out from the room. Yoseob pull his girlfriend too while the other member get out from the room leaving DooJoon alone to close the door by himself.

"Why the hell did you pull me from waking them up?" Ask Hyosung while gritted her teeth.

"Because it was going to be mess up if you wake them up especially JunHyung. He going to get mad." Answer Gikwang.

"But why?"I u move away from yoseob.

"Because that was the room where he found out that his mom was having an affair with other person." Doojoon walk down slowly. Hyosung and Iu widened their eyes while the other member look away

"WHAT?" Both of them said together.

"Remember the day when Doojoon told you about JunHyung family?"

Hyosung and Iu nod at Hyunseung Question.

"That room was JunHyung room when he still in his middle school. What would you feel when one day you come home from school and you get in your room but caught your mom was having with someone that you don't even know in your own room, in your own bed?" Ask Hyunseung

"Uh hurt?" Answer Iu

"Yep, thats what JunHyung hyung feel. Since that that he never enter the room and move to the other room but today he were sleeping in that room. It's kinda weird." Yoseob rub his chin.

"Whatever his reason, we will know after they wake up. Now let's having some fun in here." Doojoon jump on the couch and lay back.

"Make it as you own house sweety." Yoseob said while wink cutely to Iu making her blush.Gikwang and Dongwoo sit infront television and playing game. Hyunseung pull Hyosung into the kitchen

"Let’s cook something."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 i know, i know... late update~

sorryyy with kris on top of the cake! /teheheee/

I' a bit busy no scratch that, i'm really busy doing my assigment, its my last year. huhuhu

i will still update just a bit late... hope u guys can keep on support my fic! i really need it and thnks alot for staying and read my stories/that are not that good/ thnks aloooooottttt byeeee /waves/