Chapters 32

My Lover is a Tomboy?!

-Hyosung POV-

"Okay now we need an explaination. You said we're going to MinYul house but why are MinHyun here?" Ask Hyunseung.

"I think we need to get in the house first. I'll tell you everything." I told them while carrying the crying MinHyun and get in the house. They followed without any question. We sit on the living room. JunHyung walk to the nearest table that place the picture. He look shockily at every picture.

"Why did there a lot of MinYul's picture with MinHyun?" He ask while holding one of the picture.

"I will tell you JunHyung but you need to sit." I Order him. He hissed lowly and sit beside Doojoon.

"Okay now JunHyung already sit, so can you explain it to us.?" Ask Dongwoon.Hyosung let out a small sigh.

"I will start with MinYul family. MinYul parent die in car accident, remember when seonsengnim ask MinYul to sing in front the class? It’s happen at the same day and time. MinYul was supposed to sing for our school anniversary and he was waiting for his parent to come but then our principal call and tell us that MinYul parent were involved in accident. At the time we reach there MinYul dad already passed away. His mom passed away after she talked to MinYul asking MinYul to take care of his little brother. Since that day MinYul start to change and be exactly like what you see before all of you know him." I stop for a while as i look at iu asking her to continue.

"S... Since that day Block B start to disturb us especially MinYul. It's happen when MinYul accidentally discover their secret."

"What secret?" Ask DooJoon with serious reaction.

"They involved in drug dealing at the school. They keep the drug in school area. When they found out that MinYul know their secret they start to do something. They try to offer MinYul free drug and even try to kill MinYul if MinYul tell that to principle. MinYul doesn't even give a damn about their offer.MinYul just act like he always do and keep working to support himself and MinYul only little brother. MinYul keep low profile. No one know that MinYul had little brother except for us because MinYul wanna protect him from those people." Said Iu, while wipe her tears

"Wow... cool." Dongwoon grin alone. I caress MinHyun head slowly

"But they didn't stop. They keep follow MinYul, threating that they will kill him if he told anyone else. Zico then attracted to MinYul personalities. He ask MinYul to join his group and give MinYul everything that a teenager like him need as long as MinYul listen to his command and be his slave."

"Bastard." JunHyung gritted his teeth while his hand turn to fist. He breathe become harder. Doojoon hold JunHyung shoulder.

"And MinYul ignore them right?" Ask Yoseob. Iu nodded her head.

"Yeah, and that make Zico mad. He promise to himself to kidnap MinYul and treat like his slave. And now the nightmare came true." I look down, try to hide my tears but looks like Gikwang see that. He hold my shoulder and pull me to him. He embrace me as i start to sobbing on his chest. MinHyun get of my lap and walk to JunHyung. He hold JunHyung hand, his tear keep on falling.

"J... Junnie hyung."

"Yes MinHyun?" He ask while pulling MinHyun closer to him.

"Please help, help my noona. Please save my MinYul noona. Hyung please." Beg MinHyun, He cry on JunHyung chest. JunHyung frown with the other member.

"Why did MinHyun call MinYul as Noona?"

"Well, first of all, we gonna said sorry for keeping this secret from you guys. I did told you guys about MinYul need to take care his younger brother?" Ask Hyosung as she wipe her tear away, they all nodded.

"MinHyun is MinYul younger brother." I told them as their eyes get wider.

"WHAT? But as i know MinHyun only have a sister not a brother." Said JunHyung a bit harsh.

"MinYul is a girl Junhyung. He is SHE. We didn't tell you because MinYul request us to keep this secret, since we entering high school." And there the secret expose. I can imagine their mouth getting bigger like it going to rip.

"But d... didn't the school rule saying that everyone must wear the school uniform according to gender? How did he i mean she got to wear boy uniform?" Ask Dongwoon

"Well thats true and she did wear the girl uniform when we entering highschool but it's just last for a week then MinYul back wearing boys uniform. The principle can't do anything. MinYul won't listen to him and he just let that happen as long as MinYul know how to take care of her grade and keep being the 1st in the class." I rub my nose while nodding my head to Gikwang with thank you look. He smile and pat my head.

"But how about the classmate?"

"All of them know that MinYul is a girl.Everyone in the school know that MinYul is a tomboy. They even admire MinYul, she can be cute and pretty like a girl but in the meantime she look cool and handsome like a boy." Iu answer her boyfriend question.

"Tch, i should know this earlier." Hyunseung said while crossing his arms.

"What do you mean hyung?" ask Dongwoon.

"Well when i meet her for the first time, i can feel that she keep some secret. I doubt about her gender especially when i saw her with JunHyung clothes. A girl look more attractive and their girl personalities appeal more when they wear clothes like that." He said making me shock. He then look at JunHyung followed by the other member. JunHyung were just stare at MinHyun hair. Dongwoon take Minhyun from Junhyung and hugged him.

"J... JunHyung?" Called DooJoon.

"What do you mean when Zico wanna make MinYul as his slave? What kind of slave he was talked about?" He ask with cold tone. I was speechless but i take a deep breath and

"slave in other meaning is his t... Toys. When he need to release his ual frustuation he will use MinYul as he want." I told them slowly. Beast gasp shockly.

"ing bastard. I'm going to kill them with my own hand. I'm going to find them and rip their head. I'm going to find MinYul!" He said while banged the table and look fiercely at the table. 

"Where do you think you going to find her? In the bush? in the basement? You don't ing know where she is JunHyung! At the time you were looking for her in the wrong place, Zico might be killed her after he MinYul!" As soon as DooJoon said that, JunHyung hold Doojoon shirt harshly.

"DON'T YOU ING DARE SAID THAT HYUNG! I WON'T EVEN LET THAT BASTARD LAY HIS DIRTY HAND ON MINYUL BODY. MINYUL IS MINE AND MINE ONLY. I DON'T EVEN CARE IF HE'S A BOY IN REAL BUT WHEN I KNOW MINYUL IS A GIRL, IT MAKE ME EVEN WANT TO PROTECT HER MORE!" Yelled JunHyung. DooJoon glare at Gikwang, it's his like giving him a command. Gikwang nodded and walk near JunHyung. He pull JunHyung shoulder and punch JunHyung face making him fall on the floor.

"Yahhh what was that for?" I shout at them. I can feel the tense around us. Yoseob whisper to me.

"It's the last choice to wake JunHyung when he mad."

Okay, that was the weirdest way to wake a mad person.

JunHyung hold his lips that a bit bleed. He chuckled lowly, he messed up his hair making his hair covered his eyes.

"The moment when i make my own decision to protect her as friend because if i fall in love with a boy it will be a lot of trouble especially for him, but then i found out the true that he is she. MinYul is a girl... and she has been kidnapped. It's was.... "

I can see JunHyung shoulder shivered. He was ..... crying? The coldest and the meanie JunHyung is crying. He's freaking crying because of MinYul. Do he love MinYul that much?

"JunHyung hyung, MinYul will be save. We will save her no matter what happen. MinYul is my classmate, our friend and we won't let anything happen to her right." Dongwoon said giving his best hope.

"Dongwoon right, We all will go and save her no matter what happen." said Hyunseung.

"But hyung, how we going to save her? We don't even know where she is." Yoseob look at his hyung.

"I have my own way. We just need to prepare." HyunSeung grinned.

Okay that Hyunseung guy is creeping me out. He sure have a weirdest way to think.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the secret expose!!!!