Chapter 18

My Lover is a Tomboy?!

~No One POV~

"Hyunseung, go get your stupid coke maniac. He's been there too long. Is he planning to skip the classes?" Ordered Doojoon.

"Ait ait capten." Hyunseung stood up leaving the group as he went to look for JunHyung.

"Why are you asking Hyunseung sunbae to look for Junhyung? I though it's you who's going to call him..." Asked Iu

"Because Hyunseung is closer to Junhyung?" Yoseob blurted innocently to her making Iu pinch his cheek.

"How come?" asked Hyosung,her hand still caressing MinYul head which was laying on her lap sleeping.

"Hyunseung is JunHyung roommate. I'm roommate with Yoseob, making he's the one that close to me while Gikwang is closer with the maknae."

"Yeah. Our previous school, I mean the girls even give us nickname. For Doojoon hyung and Yoseob hyung they call them DooSeob couple, Dongwoon and I was called Kiwoon couple and the last one is JunSeung couple for Hyunseung hyung and Junhyung hyung. Couple tchh..." Gikwaang emphasized the last word.

"Couple? Why they called you that? All of you are not gay... Wait you are not gay right?" Hyosung knitted her eyebrow.

"Hell no. We're not a ing gay. We're straight!" Dongwoon shrieked instantly.

"Maknae. You don't need to shout, making the other student look at us and please watch your word." Doojoon threaten him with a glare.

"Sorry." He rub his head awkwardly.

"Like you see, we're just a friend and we all close like a family. But the girls in our school like to use their fantasy and tadaa the name was created for us."

"Ohh..." Iu and Hyosung nodded understand with Yoseob's explanation.

 

~In the meantime on the rooftop~

"JunHyung?" Hyunseung looked at JunHyung that was laying on the floor.He sat beside him.

"Hey wake up.How can you sleep here?" Asked Hyunseung while shaking Junhyung's shoulder. JunHyung opened his eyes and looked straight to Hyunseung.

"Seungie? What are you doing here?"

"Leader are worried about you. You been here too long."

"Really? what time is it now?" Asked JunHyung while changing his position to sit.

"10 minute more, P.E will end.Thank god the teacher didn't come so we just sit in the gym after dance class." Hyunseung told him.

"Hey Hyunseung."

"hurm?"

"How will you know if you fall in love with someone?" Junhyung said without looking at hyunseung.Hyunseung looked at JunHyung, thinking what make him ask that question so suddenly.

"When you were with her, you'll feel different,you feel like you wanna protect her and always be there with her. Whatever you seen in her will make you feel interested more. But the most importantly is,your heart will beat faster without reason every time you're with her. Uhmm Why are you asking that?" Asked HyunSeung still looking at Junhyung.

"Nothing, let's go now." He stood up and helped Hyunseung to stand.They walked back to the door and walked back to the class.

"I thought i need to other member to call both of you." Said Doojoon half joking.

"This idiot were sleeping peacefully at there." Hyunseung pointed his finger to JunHyung.

"Sorry,i didn't mean it." He rubbed his head. His eyes then caught MinYul's back body that was laying on the floor while his head on Hyosung's lap.MinYul turned back,showing her sleeping face.

"He was sleeping since he come here, just like you." Told Hyunseung.

"Hey,when we look at him. He kinda look like a sleeping baby.

"Yoseob said while his eyes looking at MinYul's sleeping face. JunHyung felt his heart beat faster as soon as he look at MinYul.

"But too bad we need to wake MinYul up." Hyosung shook MinYul shoulder slowly while calling her name.With a light touch is enough to make MinYul awake.She rubbed her eyes cutely (ofc she doesn't know it.)

"Is it time to go home?"

"No MinYul,it time to go back to class. P.E already end. Come on." Iu pulled MinYul up slowly with Hyosung's help. MinYul slapped her face slowly.

"Why did he do that?" Asked Doojoon a bit curious.

"When he do that,he will be less sleepy." Answered Hyosung.After that they make their way to their own class to continue their studies.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMGEEEE MIAN MIAN MIAAAANNN T~T

sorry for late update. imma really really really reaaaaallly busy 

alot of things happen to me and my family.

my cousin is in the hospital... coma T^T

please pray for her? 

THNKS ALOT <3 LUV U GUYS