Chapter 2

My Lover is a Tomboy?!

CLING~


~MinYul POV~
"Ahjusshi! Ahjuma! Hyunnie coming." He said happily while looking around the place. There's an Ahjuma appeared in front of the kitchen door with her husband.


"Aww lil Hyunnie... come to ahjuma." She said while opening her arms and hugged MinHyun tightly. I was just standing on the door while looking at them.

"Ahjuma, Hyunnie miss you." Said MinHyun.

"Hyunnie just miss ahjuma? How about ajhusshi?" Ask kyukwon Ahjusshi. MinHyun let go Hyeri Ahjuma and hug Kyukwon ahjusshi.

"Of couse Hyunnie miss Ahjusshi too." He hugged Kyukwon ahjusshi too. Both of them don't have child so they assumed MinYul and MinHyuk as their own child although they didn't live with them.

"MinYul. You should bring MinHyuk here always." Suggest Hyeri ahjuma.

"I'm afraid if we'll just burdening ahjuma and ahjusshi, but now ahjuma ask then I’ll always bring hyunnie here then." I said while MinHyuk grinned at me.

"Yay. Now I can always be with noona, Ahjuma and ahjusshi." Say MinHyun happily. I walked toward Minhyun.

"Now be a good boy Hyunnie, go sit on the table and do your homework while noona do my work nae." I ordered MinHyuk softly. He nodded his head and walk to one of the table near the windows and sit there while taking out his book.

"He listen well. Good job MinYul.” Said KyuKwon Ahjusshi suddenly while patting my head. Hyeri Ahjuma agreed with her husband while I just smiled looking at my little brother.

"Okay, back to work." Order Kyukwon ahjusshi.

I made my way to the changing room and changed to my uniform. I stood in front of the mirror and looked at myself.

                                                           

p/s : ignore the model,just look at the uniform.

Have you ever think about skirt! why? Because I won't wear such short thing like that, hell no. People always mistaken me as a boy so let it stay like that. I smiled to myself, walked out from the room, and started my work, taking order from customer that comes nonstop.

"Noona" I hear MinHyun called me. I looked at him who brought an empty cup and plate to me slowly.

"Here noona.” He said happily.

"Gomawo Hyunnie." I kissed his forehead.

"Cheonma noona... Uhm noona, can I get some ice cream?" MinHyuk played with his finger while looking at me unsure. I let out small chuckles.

"Of course sweetie. Now let noona tell KyuKwon ahjusshi first then we will go ok?" I put the cup and plate in the sinks and before I walked away, MinHyun pulled my shirt.

"its ok noona, I can go by myself. I'm already grown up. I don't want disturb your work time. Pweaasse." Minhyun said making a cute aegyo. I let out a small sigh.

"Arasso but be careful ok. Here the money." I took out some money and gave it to Minhyun.

"Nae noona, gomawo. I better go faster." MinHyun kissed my cheek before he ran out from the cafe to the ice cream stall nearby. I just shook my head and continued my work.